The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

Could have fooled me. It appeared you wanted to rehash the last election for the 10,000th time on this site.
Nope!
What's done is done and as a member of the upper middle class, we need to get Biden the hell out of the Oval Office.

The dems and their MSM flunkies can gaslight all they want but their reckoning is coming.

R.205832895977d7dc28301c3563e6a7da

Nope!
What's done is done and as a member of the upper middle class, we need to get Biden the hell out of the Oval Office.
Here’s the 64k question:

Assuming we win the House and impeach Biden for dereliction of duty (the border) or use the 25th (dementia), the next one up for impeachment will be Harris, due to incompetence.

So - hold on, I’m getting to the question - that means 3rd in line will be the Republican Speaker od the House. Will the Dems in the Senate choose to keep a destructive, incompetent Harris over handing the presidency over to a Republican?

Based in their defense of Biden, the answer is that the Senate Dems would keep a total idiot in office rather than have a competent Republican.

So, I think we are screwed WH-wise until 2025. But with part of Congress until then, we can at least halt the Demoncrat destruction.

I want the exact vote count as of 3:15AM EST, Nov 4, 2020.
I want the exact vote count as of 3:30AM EST, Nov 4, 2020.

It's there that you will see the ballot dump.

Then give it to me.

You claim there was a vote dump, then give us the data to back it up.

I gave you what you asked for, now it is your turn.

Here’s the 64k question:

Assuming we win the House and impeach Biden for dereliction of duty (the border) or use the 25th (dementia), the next one up for impeachment will be Harris, due to incompetence.

So - hold on, I’m getting to the question - that means 3rd in line will be the Republican Speaker od the House. Will the Dems in the Senate choose to keep a destructive, incompetent Harris over handing the presidency over to a Republican?

Based in their defense of Biden, the answer is that the Senate Dems would keep a total idiot in office rather than have a competent Republican.

So, I think we are screwed WH-wise until 2025. But with part of Congress until then, we can at least halt the Demoncrat destruction.

Do you really think the Senate will vote to remove any of those people? Do you know how many votes it takes in the Senate to convict in an impeachment?

Here’s the 64k question:

First things first...the Rs, terrified by popular media coverage, will not impeach Biden.
Trump will use this fact to obliterate any R candidate that runs against him and Trump wins re-election.

Then give it to me.

You claim there was a vote dump, then give us the data to back it up.

I gave you what you asked for, now it is your turn.
Thanks for admitting the data covering that time interval is not available.
Isn't that just adorable?

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

All that is true. Because CNN, MSNBC and other alphabet news organizations refuse to report it, most don't know that median family incomes/wealth in ALL demographics increased by thousands under Trump policies, our liberties increased, our choice, options, opportunities expanded significantly, all with very low inflation. Biden has taken all that and a lot more away from everybody other than the very rich who don't feel it all that much.

But pretty much everybody other than the rich are struggling to buy groceries, fuel, pay their bills, keep a roof over their heads because the Democrats have not cared about them. They were too busy promising $400 billion in student loan forgiveness for students who mostly didn't need that, funneling billions into social engineering and climate change funding that doesn't help Mr. and Mrs. average American one bit, but is hurting them a lot.

The only way the Republicans lose is that the Democrats also control the message. And if via social media, MSM, and talking heads on television, they can convince enough people that it's all the Republican's fault. . .

It worked for Hitler who blamed the Jews and the communists for all of Germany's economic woes.

First things first...the Rs, terrified by popular media coverage, will not impeach Biden.
Trump will use this fact to obliterate any R candidate that runs against him and Trump wins re-election.
Except…..that would apply only to any Republican SENATOR who runs against him. It wouldn’t help him against DeSantis (who, by the way, I like a lOt).

All that is true. Because CNN, MSNBC and other alphabet news organizations refuse to report it, most don't know that median family incomes/wealth in ALL demographics increased by thousands under Trump policies, our liberties increased, our choice, options, opportunities expanded significantly, all with very low inflation. Biden has taken all that and a lot more away from everybody other than the very rich who don't feel it all that much.

But pretty much everybody other than the rich are struggling to buy groceries, fuel, pay their bills, keep a roof over their heads because the Democrats have not cared about them. They were too busy promising $400 billion in student loan forgiveness for students who mostly didn't need that, funneling billions into social engineering and climate change funding that doesn't help Mr. and Mrs. average American one bit, but is hurting them a lot.

The only way the Republicans lose is that the Democrats also control the message. And if via social media, MSM, and talking heads on television, they can convince enough people that it's all the Republican's fault. . .

It worked for Hitler who blamed the Jews and the communists for all of Germany's economic woes.
That’s also probably why they backed off (to an extent) of the student loan handout. It’s a bad look for the government to be giving money to six-figure professionals (and money they were supposed to repay) while Mike the Mechanic and Rosie the Retail Worker are watering down the soup.

Here’s the 64k question:

Except…..that would apply only to any Republican SENATOR who runs against him. It wouldn’t help him against DeSantis (who, by the way, I like a lOt).
I will apply my post with the addition that DeSantis will back Trump, will have an incredibly 2nd successful term as Florida Gov and will easily become President after Trump.

That’s also probably why they backed off (to an extent) of the student loan handout. It’s a bad look for the government to be giving money to six-figure professionals (and money they were supposed to repay) while Mike the Mechanic and Rosie the Retail Worker are watering down the soup.
That and after the CBO scored it at a whopping $400 billion minimum cost adding to the trillions of inflationary dollars they've already spent, there is no way that can make that look good to a mom struggling to feed her kids.

Forum List

Back