The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

I think the Democrats will pick up PA in the Senate, but that's the only one, in my opinion. The GOP still may pick up Nevada, which would put us back at a 50-50 tie.

I think either Ohio or NC will be the surprise victory .

I think the Democrats will pick up PA in the Senate, but that's the only one, in my opinion. The GOP still may pick up Nevada, which would put us back at a 50-50 tie.
You think Fetterman will win PA, given the absolute savagery taking place on Philadelphia streets? The guy is pro-criminal and wants to get rid of bail.

You think Fetterman will win PA, given the absolute savagery taking place on Philadelphia streets? The guy is pro-criminal and want to get rid of bail.

Considering Oz hasn't lead in a single poll? Yes, I do, barring some sudden turn around before the election.

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

What is more important right now? Money or your life? That is the decision that women are making. Democrats have flipped 2 House seats and came close to flipping another one that Trump won in by 15 points. Once rights are lost, they are very difficult to get back. This is what Democrats should be talking about. In addition, Republicans have offered no solutions to inflation which is being caused by big monopolies jacking up prices to help their bottom line rather than covering increased costs.

Last edited:
You mean like the way the Democrats gerrymandered in Maryland?

When a judge ordered them to redraw the lines, Democrats complied. In Ohio, Republicans ignored the state supreme court and found a crooked federal judge.

If they don’t halt the count in all swing states where the Republican is ahead, send Republicans home for the evening, truck in harvested ballots, and then restart the count where 99% of the new batch of ballots goes to the Democrat, I won’t say it was stolen.

NO HALTED COUNTS.

No opne trucked in harvested ballots. Quit lying.

The red wave will affect the House but not the Senate but I believe the GOP will eke out a win there.

I believe there will be a blue wave led by women who support the rights of women to make medical decisions for themselves.

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

[QUOTE="Lisa558, post: 30536655, ... Americans don't vote for democRats. [/QUOTE]

Tell me about it: $26 for a pot roast and $43 for a pound of crab meat.

I hope you are correct but who is counting the votes and how are they being counted?

The polls are narrowing the thug-looking guy’s
I believe there will be a blue wave led by women who support the rights of women to make medical decisions for themselves.
I would think everyone including women would be more concerned about the rising crime, inflation, illegals, and the FENTANYL crisis that is destroying our Country.

No they are not. The majority of polls show that Fetterman has a solid lead.
I listened to him speak; at times he is mostly incoherent. The people want No Bail, letting felons out of Jail, unfettered Abortions? That’s the 👨 man

Forum List

Back