The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

That’s also probably why they backed off (to an extent) of the student loan handout. It’s a bad look for the government to be giving money to six-figure professionals (and money they were supposed to repay) while Mike the Mechanic and Rosie the Retail Worker are watering down the soup.
Wait, you mean all those people that went to college are six figure professionals? I thought they had useless degrees and worked at McDonalds. You people really need to make up your mind. Funny how situations change based on your argument.

That’s also probably why they backed off (to an extent) of the student loan handout. It’s a bad look for the government to be giving money to six-figure professionals (and money they were supposed to repay) while Mike the Mechanic and Rosie the Retail Worker are watering down the soup.
There's one good reason the Student Loan Forgiveness with not happen.
College students and young graduates are so ignorant of politics that the Ds will say it passed and the students and graduates will vote D.

Thanks for admitting the data covering that time interval is not available.
Isn't that just adorable?

Which means you are full of shit since you cannot support your claim

It is so fun having you out yourself.

There's one good reason the Student Loan Forgiveness with not happen.
College students and young graduates are so ignorant of politics that the Ds will say it passed and the students and graduates will vote D.
That could be true, and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Which means you are full of shit since you cannot support your claim

It is so fun having you out yourself.
Thanks for admitting the data isn't available.
I know you just spent the last half hour looking for it trying to prove I'm wrong; your arrogance is just too overbearing for you to admit it.
The fact is that you can probably find out how much a particular species of tomato cost at a given date and time and somehow no one holds the voting data, which is of far greater significance to the US than the momentary price of a tomato.

Thanks for admitting the data isn't available.
I know you just spent the last half hour looking for it trying to prove I'm wrong; your arrogance is just too overbearing for you to admit it.
The fact is that you can probably find out how much a particular species of tomato cost at a given date and time and somehow no one holds the voting data, which is of far greater significance to the US than the momentary price of a tomato.

Nope, I did not spend 1 second looking for it.

It is your claim, you either back it up or it is dismissed as BS.

That could be true, and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Yeshivahs teach about the importance of politics and it is very much part and parcel of Tanach.
The last thing the Public School System and Universities want you to understand is the farce of Government.

You can't prove I'm wrong by showing data.

You're so full of shit I can only laugh.

I do not need to prove you wrong. That is not my job, that is the default position for you.

You made the claim, you either support it, or it is dismissed.

That is the way it works.

I do not need to prove you wrong. That is not my job, that is the default position for you.

You made the claim, you either support it, or it is dismissed.

That is the way it works.
I provided you with 2 specific dates and times and the data, which should easily be held and available just like Stock Market Data, is nowhere to be found.

They will pick up in the House and the Dems will gain two in the Senate...that is my crystal ball prediction.

I think the Democrats will pick up PA in the Senate, but that's the only one, in my opinion. The GOP still may pick up Nevada, which would put us back at a 50-50 tie.

I provided you with 2 specific dates and times and the data, which should easily be held and available just like Stock Market Data, is nowhere to be found.

Yes you did, now provide the data that proves your claim is true.

I will be happy to come back and check to see if you did at half time.

See ya then

Yes you did, now provide the data that proves your claim is true.

I will be happy to come back and check to see if you did at half time.

See ya then
I just proved that data that should be available...isn't.
Why?
It's damning.
And I don't give a crap about your arrogance.

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

Nope. The Senate is out of reach. You guys nominated too many Trumpy candidates who are ALL losing except maybe in Ohio and the Dobbs ruling blunted the wave you had coming.

Forum List

Back