The Main Reason Republicans will Win the House and Probably the Senate

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

Because the majority of Americans are suffering financially under Biden. That’s it. Democrats and Biden can scream about MAGA Republicans being threats to democracy, repeat Orange Man bad over and over in one form or fashion, or censor conservative speech.

What matters is that MOST Americans are struggling, with 56% saying that inflation is causing them problems.

And consider that the people struggling with high prices at the grocery and the gas station are the largest bloc of voters - the working to solid middle class. The poll doesn’t take into account the six-figure earners, the upper-middle class, for whom an extra dollar for eggs or an extra $5 for fish isn’t a problem, but who are watching with aghast as their investment portfolios evaporate.

So, we have 56% of voters struggling with inflation, and let’s say another 15% (the upper-middle class) who have seen hundreds of thousands, or more, disappear. Together, that is 70% of Americans suffering under Democrat rule.

(The 30% who aren’t are those living on government assistance, perhaps the top 1%, and government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

Must be pretty easy to make those types of predictions when if you are wrong you can just say the election was stolen. That way you are always right no matter what.

Must be pretty easy to make those types of predictions when if you are wrong you can just say the election was stolen. That way you are always right no matter what.
If they don’t halt the count in all swing states where the Republican is ahead, send Republicans home for the evening, truck in harvested ballots, and then restart the count where 99% of the new batch of ballots goes to the Democrat, I won’t say it was stolen.

NO HALTED COUNTS.

If they don’t halt the count in all swing states where the Republican is ahead, send Republicans home for the evening, truck in harvested ballots, and then restart the count where 99% of the new batch of ballots goes to the Democrat, I won’t say it was stolen.

NO HALTED COUNTS.
And why this happened is readily available to you and I am certain is the topic of hundreds of threads going back two years but I certainly don't want to rehash repub conspiracies so have at it with someone else or do a search for the topic and relive your conspiracies in real time.

At the very least you proved my point.

(The 30% who aren’t are a) those living on government assistance, b) perhaps the top 1%, and c) government workers with inflation-protected salaries and pensions.)

Of course.

I remember when Reagan defeated Jimmy Carter. The "journalists" gave their account of Jimmy Carter's four years of honesty and peace then said, " . . . but in the end, people voted their pocketbooks," as if to say we were wrong for having done that.

There was the Iran hostages, also. But the news did not want to mention them. They kind of screwed up. The one year anniversary of the Hostage taking was election day, but the media all ran specials about it the night before so the next night could be celebrating Carter's re-election.

Prime time hours of American humiliation at the hands of punks wearing dirty sheets wrapped around their heads. Did the media think that people would wake up and hand Carter a victory? I'd say the economy won the election for Reagan, but the hostages gave him the landslide.

In 2024, we can't expect an electoral landslide. We need a landslide among honest voters big enough to overcome the cheating, which is a tall order. Not for the sake of the Republicans, but for the sake of the Republic, I hope the cheating doesn't prevail again.

Gerrymandering….as usual

Congrats. You may be the first Dem on here to use that excuse for 2022. Want to go out on a limb and proffer it for 2024?

I believe you are referring to the 3:30AM EST Ballot dump.
Social Media reveals that even Democrats are so sickened by that dump and Biden's fuck ups that they are making videos to vote for Trump for 2024.

Nah, the big issue is Roe Vs Wade, and the republicans are going to get creamed.

I think far fewer women what to kill their babies than the lunatic left wants everyone to believe.
Intelligent women want what intelligent men want.
The want to be able to provide a good life and future for their children in as safe of an environment as possible.
That does not favor Democrats.

I think republicans will pick up seats, but I don’t foresee a 2010like red wave. I would have predicted that if not for the SCOTUS ruling on Roe vs. Wade.
Yeah, I wish the SCOTUS would have delayed the case. Not sure why they rushed it in an election year.

Social Media reveals that even Democrats are so sickened by that dump and Biden's fuck ups that they are making videos to vote for Trump for 2024.
Yes, I am sure that's what your media masters are telling you. Go with that.

I think republicans will pick up seats, but I don’t foresee a 2010like red wave. I would have predicted that if not for the SCOTUS ruling on Roe vs. Wade.
The red wave will affect the House but not the Senate but I believe the GOP will eke out a win there.

These middle-of-the-night ballot drops, in the swing states where Trump was ahead, after a simultaneous halt, and obviously a Plan B, yielded statistically IMPOSSIBLE results. There is no way that thousands of ballots came in with 99% marked for Biden, without cheating.

Forum List

Back