The Losertarian Party - Look at This List of Winners - LMAO

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Elected Officials | Libertarian Party

This site lists the 100 or so Losertarians currently holding office. Lol it is pathetic.

No state or Federal legislature, maybe 5 mayors of insignificant tiny cities and 2 low level judges.

The vast vast majority of Losertarian officials occupy meaningless "clutter" posts that goes against every one of their stated positions of small government.

Congrats you have accomplished so much in you near 5 decades of existence!

This site lists the 100 or so Losertarians currently holding office. Lol it is pathetic.

No state or Federal legislature, maybe 5 mayors of insignificant tiny cities and 2 low level judges.

The vast vast majority of Losertarian officials occupy meaningless "clutter" posts that goes against every one of their stated positions of small government.

Still obediently following the crowd I see.
Whatever the majority wants, you'll go along with in Holy Preservation of the Same Old Thing.
Courageous thinkin'. Stay strong. :gay:

Dingle Berry

The Libertarians DO NOT support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

50% of Americans support the welfare portion about 40% support the warfare , and a combination of the two support the police state so you do the math

Why are you proud of that?

/

Yeah individual liberty, rule of law, and non-interventionism is so damn stupid...:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::confused::confused::confused:o_Oo_Oo_O

Whatever the majority wants, you'll go along with in Holy Preservation of the Same Old Thing.

Or being a hipster is very cool. How is that working out for you?

Last edited:

Dingle Berry

The Libertarians DO NOT support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

50% of Americans support the welfare portion about 40% support the warfare , and a combination of the two support the police state so you do the math

/
On party they don't, but I take it you did open the link and see the pathetic gains you party has made in nearly 5 decades of existence.

Over 95% of the politician position the Losertarian candidate occupy are meaningless, fluff, big government positions. You know the type of positions the Losertarian proclaim are wasteful spending positions that should be eliminated.

So which government positions would support their stated positions of small government?

Dingle Berry

/
On party they don't, but I take it you did open the link and see the pathetic gains you party has made in nearly 5 decades of existence.

Over 95% of the politician position the Losertarian candidate occupy are meaningless, fluff, big government positions. You know the type of positions the Losertarian proclaim are wasteful spending positions that should be eliminated.

Which government positions are not "big government positions?"

Dingle Berry

/

Again we do NOT support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

And because Libertarians occupy meaningless, fluff government positions you can not blame us for the mess and the 19 BBBBBBBBBBBillions dollars deficit.

w07406.jpg

The government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer’s teat until they have sore, chapped nipples.

I like having Libertarians around as a reminder to watch spending, to avoid creating too much dependence and to keep spending systems as efficient as possible.

Nothing wrong with that.

It's when they go absolutist and convince themselves that their specific initiatives are practical on a macro level that they lose me.

Or being a hipster is very cool. How is that working out for you?

Well I tellya what, I have never, ever in my life stopped before making a decision and bravely mused, "wonder what everybody else is doing? What? This is the 'leading brand' you say? Well that's all I need to know, I'll take a dozen."

And that's worked out spectacularly.

Dingle Berry

/

And because Libertarians occupy meaningless, fluff government positions you can not blame us for the mess and the 19 BBBBBBBBBBBillions dollars deficit.

First off I hardly blame Losertarians. They are a small percentage of the populations an again they are in meaningless gov positions so they can't affect anything.

I just find it ironic the party of slim government hold what can only be characterized as fluff big gov position. The fact you can't see how hypocritical that is says volumes about you.

Better than the alternatives that we currently offered. All the front runners are just clowns.

I really can't stand any of the final 4. If you asked me prior to the election Cruz was right there in the end I would be very happy.

Dingle Berry

/

First off I hardly blame Losertarians. They are a small percentage of the populations an again they are in meaningless gov positions so they can't affect anything.

I just find it ironic the party of slim government hold what can only be characterized as fluff big gov position. The fact you can't see how hypocritical that is says volumes about you.

Hmm. Interesting. Because if you did a little research you would find that more and more younger people are actually turning to the libertarian party. Democrats and republicans are against freedom and equality. Libertarians stand for actual freedom.

Sorry to inform you, but is you republicans and democrats who are losing more and more voters every year, as people find alternatives that are much better than the status quo. :)

Millennials Are More Likely to Identify as Libertarians. Why That's Good News for Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back