The Lone Ranger

It will never stop until YOUR PEOPLE stop whining and accept responsibility for your own failures (as a race)
Hold on...

200.gif

VgZyEgc.gif
Whinny blacks

Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg
Because I have seen several documentaries about Tut where they scanned his body, tested his dna, analysis of his face/skin, etc.

The picture you post above is evidence that there were NO black Egyptians, if that is supposed to support your theory (which is not what I am saying).

Thats odd because the only documentaries about Tut not being Black were proven frauds. His DNA is Black and the pictures of him from the Egyptians point of view are Black as well.

You do realize that recreation is what the French claim Tut looked like while the English say he looked like this.

e622af41c6412242d8936ada2661b56f.jpg

Someone is lying. They both cant be scientific recreations. I will post his DNA later but it undoubtably shows his DNA comes from the Great Lakes area of Africa which ironically is exactly where the Egyptians claim their gods came from. The head of the Nile in I believe what is called Uganda. Please post your DNA link. If its what I think it is then that was embarrassingly proven to be false.

What I posted is his image based on 3D scans of his fucking skull. Watch both videos. All 3 of the Egyptians shown were definitely NOT black.

Now, this:
eb0082be73d1ed54a5a08f1bbbb8b28e.jpg

Is probably what Jesus looked like (assuming such a person was not a sick figment of some diseased imaginations).

Not a stretch to make a few changes to the hair and eyes and that dude is black.

Show me a RACIAL JEW, of the lineage of King David, who looks like this. Racial Jews are WHITE. Those who follow their lineage back to WHITE Abraham and beautiful BLONDE Sarah

Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg
Because I have seen several documentaries about Tut where they scanned his body, tested his dna, analysis of his face/skin, etc.

The picture you post above is evidence that there were NO black Egyptians, if that is supposed to support your theory (which is not what I am saying).

Thats odd because the only documentaries about Tut not being Black were proven frauds. His DNA is Black and the pictures of him from the Egyptians point of view are Black as well.

You do realize that recreation is what the French claim Tut looked like while the English say he looked like this.

Someone is lying. They both cant be scientific recreations. I will post his DNA later but it undoubtably shows his DNA comes from the Great Lakes area of Africa which ironically is exactly where the Egyptians claim their gods came from. The head of the Nile in I believe what is called Uganda. Please post your DNA link. If its what I think it is then that was embarrassingly proven to be false.

What I posted is his image based on 3D scans of his fucking skull. Watch both videos. All 3 of the Egyptians shown were definitely NOT black.

Now, this:

Is probably what Jesus looked like (assuming such a person was not a sick figment of some diseased imaginations).

Not a stretch to make a few changes to the hair and eyes and that dude is black.

Show me a RACIAL JEW, of the lineage of King David, who looks like this. Racial Jews are WHITE. Those who follow their lineage back to WHITE Abraham and beautiful BLONDE Sarah

You assume way too much.

But, I will just leave it at that.

Praise Woden and Thor.

The Lone Ranger was a fictional character that first appeared in a radio show in 1933. Was Bass Reeves the inspiration for the creation of The Lone Ranger or are the similarities between the two just coincidence? Beats me!

Despite the OP's insistence, no credible evidence exists to support the theory that the Lone Ranger was based on any real person. What we have here is just your run of the mill Black history month routine of rewriting and/or inventing fake history to give black people an ego boost.

From February 2020:

Here you go.

" Tutankhamun (also spelled Tutenkhamen) is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya. Archeologist Howard Carter’s opening of his intact tomb in the Valley of the Kings in 1922 ranks among the most splendid discoveries of history. In 2010, genetic fingerprinting of his mummy determined that he died at the early age of 19 as the result of violence or an accident to which the incestuous relationship of his parents and several genetic defects contributed. Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans. "

Now, this:

Scans of his skull? That's not an exact science. That's the same science whites used to claim they were superior back in the 1600's. As far as Jesus if he truly existed his lineage is definitely mixed with Black Africans and as far as I know the Hebrews were another African looking and African mixed people during those times. They were frequently mixed up with the Egyptians and the Canaanites in the bible. All three groups are described as African looking people in the bible.

This board is such a learning curve! So much for the L/R & his buddy Tonto's 1950's TV image. Looks like that mask & Tonto was an early PC attempt to foster the image of: "can't we just all get along?"
Sure; except even the native Americans had cause for grievance concerning non-Hispanic forms of chicanery. Tonto in Spanish means fool or foolish or dummy.

From February 2020:

Here you go.

" Tutankhamun (also spelled Tutenkhamen) is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya. Archeologist Howard Carter’s opening of his intact tomb in the Valley of the Kings in 1922 ranks among the most splendid discoveries of history. In 2010, genetic fingerprinting of his mummy determined that he died at the early age of 19 as the result of violence or an accident to which the incestuous relationship of his parents and several genetic defects contributed. Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans. "

That is compelling.

:beer:

Scans of his skull? That's not an exact science.
I agree. The DNA info you provided is compelling. It suggests that he was at least part Central African to a much higher degree than other world populations (we're all from Africa).

As far as Jesus if he truly existed his lineage is definitely mixed with Black Africans and as far as I know the Hebrews were another African looking and African mixed people during those times. They were frequently mixed up with the Egyptians and the Canaanites in the bible. All three groups are described as African looking people in the bible.
I agree. It is almost certain in my mind that if a guy named Jesus existed, he was a black guy.

Watch as the superiority-complex-inflicted W.A.S.P.s react with distain and denial. :laugh:

Why can't god be black? Would a black god love his/her children any less (assuming Christian beliefs).
:dunno:

From February 2020:

Here you go.

The Tutankhamun DNA Project
Are you a direct male descendant of the Pharaos? iGENEA exclusively publishes the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun and starts the search for his last living relatives.
In the year 2009 extended DNA-tests had been carried out with the mummy of Tutankamun and other members for his family. These have only partially been published in February 2010. Despite several demands, the results of the Y-DNA tests have been shut away.

iGENEA was able to reconstruct the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten and his grandfather Amenhotep III with the help of a recording of the Discovery Channel. The astonishing result:

Are you a direct male descendant of the Pharaos? Tutankhamun belongs to the haplogroup R-M269, which more than 50% of all men in Western Europe belong to.

DYS#
393​
390​
19​
391​
385a​
385b​
439​
389-1​
Allele
13​
24​
8/14​
11​
11​
14​
10​
13​
DYS#
392​
389-2​
458​
437​
448​
GATA H4​
456​
438​
Allele
13​
30​
16​
9/14​
19​
10​
15​
12​

Search for living relatives
In the current project we search for the closest living relative of Tutankhamuns male lineage in Europe. To take part in the Tutankhamun DNA project order one of the following tests. If your profile matches Tutankhamuns in all 16 markers we refund your payment and you receive a further DNA test as an upgrade for free.

Background
The haplogroup R-M269 arose about 9.500 years ago in the surrounding area of the Black Sea. The migration of this haplogroup into Europe started at the earliest with the spread of agriculture since 7.000 BC. It is ver probable that it is also connected to the Indoeuropeans who spread over Europe a little later in several waves of migrations.

In Egypt the contingent of this haplogroup is below 1% and partially caused by european immigration during the last 2.000 years.

Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC. His paternal lineage begins with Pharao Thutmose I. who ruled from about 1.504 until 1.492 BC. His paternal ancestry is unknown.

Therefore, it is still unclear how this line came from the region of origin to Egypt. The earliest evidence of agriculture dates back to 5000 BC. It is possible that Haplogroup R-M269 moved from the North to Egypt with the spread of agriculture from the region of the Fertile Crescent.

The fourth expansional wave of the probably indoeuropean Kurgan Culture between 2.500 and 2.200 BC is also a good candidate. This culture spread since 4.400 BC to Europe which explains the correlation with haplogroup R-M269. This haplogroup was also widespread in the indoeuropean Hittite empire in Anatolia. From the time of Akhenatens or Tuankhamuns reign a letter of an egyptian queen is known from the Hittite archives. In this letter she asks the Hittites King for one of his sons as a new Pharao because her husband died and she herself got no son.

The identity of the queen is unknown, perhaps the 18th dynasty was related to the Hittites, the origin of the R-M269-lineage could point to this.

The detailed context can only be clearified by further research. By the publication of the test result we want to contribute to the scientific discussion and bring it forward.

From February 2020:

Here you go.

The Tutankhamun DNA Project
Are you a direct male descendant of the Pharaos? iGENEA exclusively publishes the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun and starts the search for his last living relatives.
In the year 2009 extended DNA-tests had been carried out with the mummy of Tutankamun and other members for his family. These have only partially been published in February 2010. Despite several demands, the results of the Y-DNA tests have been shut away.

iGENEA was able to reconstruct the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten and his grandfather Amenhotep III with the help of a recording of the Discovery Channel. The astonishing result:

Are you a direct male descendant of the Pharaos? Tutankhamun belongs to the haplogroup R-M269, which more than 50% of all men in Western Europe belong to.

DYS#
393​
390​
19​
391​
385a​
385b​
439​
389-1​
Allele
13​
24​
8/14​
11​
11​
14​
10​
13​
DYS#
392​
389-2​
458​
437​
448​
GATA H4​
456​
438​
Allele
13​
30​
16​
9/14​
19​
10​
15​
12​

Search for living relatives
In the current project we search for the closest living relative of Tutankhamuns male lineage in Europe. To take part in the Tutankhamun DNA project order one of the following tests. If your profile matches Tutankhamuns in all 16 markers we refund your payment and you receive a further DNA test as an upgrade for free.

Background
The haplogroup R-M269 arose about 9.500 years ago in the surrounding area of the Black Sea. The migration of this haplogroup into Europe started at the earliest with the spread of agriculture since 7.000 BC. It is ver probable that it is also connected to the Indoeuropeans who spread over Europe a little later in several waves of migrations.

In Egypt the contingent of this haplogroup is below 1% and partially caused by european immigration during the last 2.000 years.

Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC. His paternal lineage begins with Pharao Thutmose I. who ruled from about 1.504 until 1.492 BC. His paternal ancestry is unknown.

Therefore, it is still unclear how this line came from the region of origin to Egypt. The earliest evidence of agriculture dates back to 5000 BC. It is possible that Haplogroup R-M269 moved from the North to Egypt with the spread of agriculture from the region of the Fertile Crescent.

The fourth expansional wave of the probably indoeuropean Kurgan Culture between 2.500 and 2.200 BC is also a good candidate. This culture spread since 4.400 BC to Europe which explains the correlation with haplogroup R-M269. This haplogroup was also widespread in the indoeuropean Hittite empire in Anatolia. From the time of Akhenatens or Tuankhamuns reign a letter of an egyptian queen is known from the Hittite archives. In this letter she asks the Hittites King for one of his sons as a new Pharao because her husband died and she herself got no son.

The identity of the queen is unknown, perhaps the 18th dynasty was related to the Hittites, the origin of the R-M269-lineage could point to this.

The detailed context can only be clearified by further research. By the publication of the test result we want to contribute to the scientific discussion and bring it forward.

I knew it would be you that was stupid enough to fall for the IGENA hoax. :auiqs.jpg:

" But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage. "

"But people hoping to prove that they've got an ancestor in common with the notoriously sickly boy king should take iGENEA's claims with a grain of salt, Pusch said: "It appears that they try to better sell their DNA testing kit by using the media attention connected to King Tut."

Last edited:
I agree. The DNA info you provided is compelling. It suggests that he was at least part Central African to a much higher degree than other world populations (we're all from Africa).

As far as Jesus if he truly existed his lineage is definitely mixed with Black Africans and as far as I know the Hebrews were another African looking and African mixed people during those times. They were frequently mixed up with the Egyptians and the Canaanites in the bible. All three groups are described as African looking people in the bible.
I agree. It is almost certain in my mind that if a guy named Jesus existed, he was a black guy.

Watch as the superiority-complex-inflicted W.A.S.P.s react with distain and denial. :laugh:

Why can't god be black? Would a black god love his/her children any less (assuming Christian beliefs).
It only makes sense (at least to me) that god and jesus were Black characters if not actually beings. The bible is filled with clues and outright admissions that they were Black. Hell the first nation mentioned in the bible was a Black nation. The first king a Black king etc etc. The Egyptians mentioned in the bible are descended directly from Ham who is the father of the Black race. When you feel like learning something interesting check this out. Its IMO a very conservative talk about the possibility that jesus was biracial if not entirely Black if you simply follow the family lineage.

From February 2020:

Here you go.

There is no link or any mention of a DNA test that says Tut was C. African or Black.

From February 2020:

Here you go.

There is no link or any mention of a DNA test that says Tut was C. African or Black.

See my post. Now please explain why you fell for the IGENEA hoax?

" Named for the pharaoh who attempted to convert Egypt to monotheism, this autosomal ancestry marker like most of the Amarna family group’s DNA is clearly African in origin. Akhenaten received it from his mother, Queen Tiye. Today, it is the gene type carried by a majority (52%) of the Copts living in the Pre-dynastic site of Adaima near Thebes or Luxor and the Valley of the Kings on the Nile River in Upper (southern) Egypt. The ancient marker makes a good showing in the Middle East and in Jews as well as parts of southern Europe close to Africa, such as southern Italy and Spain, but it is reduced to low levels in Asia and the Americas (except where brought there by Africans or people carrying some African ancestry). About 2 in 5 Africans or African Americans has it. Among Melungeons, the figure is 1 in 3. "

dna-tribes.png

Last edited:

It only makes sense (at least to me) that god and jesus were Black characters if not actually beings. The bible is filled with clues and outright admissions that they were Black. Hell the first nation mentioned in the bible was a Black nation. The first king a Black king etc etc. The Egyptians mentioned in the bible are descended directly from Ham who is the father of the Black race. When you feel like learning something interesting check this out. Its IMO a very conservative talk about the possibility that jesus was biracial if not entirely Black if you simply follow the family lineage.

Theory:
Mary took a dip in the chocolate before she got married to Joseph.
:laugh:

But, I agree that it makes perfect sense for them to be black.

You were implying that you possessed that type and of talent if not implying you were posting a video of yourself. I am the real deal, transparent and without fear. You can't claim the same thing, Lush
LOL. Obviously I was NOT claiming to be that artist and you have no idea as to my skill level.

But hey. You can play a baseline to 70s pop...woohoo...

Ok tard...enough personal shit. Anything further gets reported

You were implying that you possessed that type and of talent if not implying you were posting a video of yourself. I am the real deal, transparent and without fear. You can't claim the same thing, Lush
LOL. Obviously I was NOT claiming to be that artist and you have no idea as to my skill level.

But hey. You can play a baseline to 70s pop...woohoo...

Ok tard...enough personal shit. Anything further gets reported
Report away, dipshit.. ..

Forum List

Back