Zone1 Here is what Blacks Say About Reparations

why is it a dumb question .. are blacks born after reparations are paid deserving of reparations too ?
Did you ask that when Japanese got reparations? And why are you even asking questions since all kinds of reparations that have been dished out in your lifetime and I doubt if you have questioned one. So your question is stupid and it will not be answered by me.

Did you ask that when Japanese got reparations? And why are you even asking questions since all kinds of reparations that have been dished out in your lifetime and I doubt if you have questioned one. So your question is stupid and it will not be answered by me.
:auiqs.jpg::sleep:

I'm fine with the joke and when I watched it, I laughed. This thread is not about what Chappell said, it is about allowing these racists here to understand that their opinions of what blacks would do if we got reparations is wrong, that blacks have already decided parameters for reparations, and that blacks don't need suggestions from white racists on what we should do if we were to recieve reparations.

Look, you guys celebrate the past every fourth of July. The past is not the issue, the present is and it is time that whites who do so, stop repeating that tired ass line about obssessing or living in the past. Whites are where they are now because of that past. The past created the deficits blacks face now. White racism exists now, the attitudes that were supposed to have been part of the past exist right now and members in this forum are examples of it.
Personally, I don't have a problem with the government making reparations. I've seen them support much less worthy causes and at this point, we are so deep in debt money is now something they just print out and give away. What really is needed is accessibility for the underprivileged young (of any race) to have tools for success. The problem is there is nothing to be done about lazy parents who would not want to bother participating, bringing or allowing their children to be part of this. But this is more about the betterment of society and not race or reparations so I digress.

Last edited:
That's a dumb ass question that will not be answered. OK? Why do you racists ask such stupid questions?
It’s a very valid question. Will whites, will are the main funders of government, have to make these payments for all time? It’s bad enough that current whites would have to fork over money to current blacks, but will my grandchildren have to pay your grandchildren, and will my great-grandchildren have to pay your great-grandchildren?
Whites have got direct goverrnment assistance on 8 different occasions, so don't ask stupid questions.
Whites are not a monolith. Plenty of whites received NOTHING that was not also available to blacks. In 1940s New York, for example, smart blacks got free college educations at CCNY the same way smart whites did.

And what about the whites who immigrated here less than 60 years ago? That’s two full generations ago. Should whites and Asians who got here in 1970, opened little stores, or worked in low-skilled jobs, and then whose kids the next generstion took over the stores or got blue-collar jobs, have to pay reparations for what happened before they even got here?

Personally, I don't have a problem with the government making reparations. I've seen them support much less worthy causes and at this point, we are do deep in debt money is now something they just print out and give away. What really is needed is accessibility for the underprivileged young (of any race) to have tools for success. The problem is there is nothing to be done about lazy parents who would not want to bother participating bringing or allowing their children to be part of this. But this is more about the betterment of society and not race or reparations so I digress.
I agree. I’ve said before that special favoritism should be granted based on family SES rather than skin color. Take Affirmative Action, for example: I’d be all for the top 5% in every high school, if their household income is less than $100,000, get a free education at the Stage University.

Everybody not black here has had an opinion on reparations. Most of the opinions are based on rude assumptions. This video is one part of a discussion going on in the the black community about the issue of reparations. Please listen to the video befiore you comment.

How To Pay Reparations To African Americans Without Spiking Inflation: Darity, Mullen​

They must hate Blacks because that will INCREASE racism

Imagine all those upper-class Blacks in effect getting twice the reparations of others because they married a white girl
10.8% of married Black American men have a non-Black spouse

Maybe we can pass a law , no sharing your reparations with that white lady --- that will go over.
What a stupid foolish racist idea you have there

I thought it was all pretty well reasoned, and it could all even probably pass a Constitutional challenge, expect for this part;

View attachment 928968

I don't think there is any proof, that the racial wealth gap, is a result of the federal government not making good on its promise of this;

View attachment 928972

Or by blatant discrimination of Black Americans from this;

Many ethnic groups have come since that period of time, with not a dime to their name. . . Eastern Europeans, Russians, Italians, Indians (sub-content) Vietnamese, Koreans, etc. and demolished any such notion. . . so it is insane thinking that the wealth gap is due entirely of these causes, and placing that figure of. . .

$14 TRILLION DOLLARS?!?
iu

:auiqs.jpg:

wow. Not even the CNBC viewers can take THAT serious. The comments are hilarious. And a year old?
View attachment 928973

View attachment 928975
IM2 is on record here stating that $100 TRILLION DOLLARS is the "right number" for reparations.

IM2 is on record here stating that $100 TRILLION DOLLARS is the "right number" for reparations.
I suggested $7.50 per month:

Holocaust survivors who lost their family members, their homes, their livelihoods got $290 a month, which is $750 in 2024 dollars. Since behind rounded up and put on a cattle car, having your children and spouse and parents ripped away from you to be sent to their deaths, being abused and starved so that you suffer physical ailments the rest of your life, and come “home” to find your property destroyed and your livelihood extinguished….

….is 100x worse than segregated schools and public facilities, and being spat on or even physically assaulted, we divide the $750 a month the Jews got (2024 dollars) by 100 and get $7.50.

Forum List

Back