Zone1 Here is what Blacks Say About Reparations

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Everybody not black here has had an opinion on reparations. Most of the opinions are based on rude assumptions. This video is one part of a discussion going on in the the black community about the issue of reparations. Please listen to the video befiore you comment.

How To Pay Reparations To African Americans Without Spiking Inflation: Darity, Mullen​

I have no problem with the Democrat Party members paying reparations to blacks if they want to.
Perhaps when they pay their yearly federal and state taxes there could be an option to pay into a black reparations fund.

It would be interesting to see if they’d put their money where their mouth is.

Personally.. like many, I’m a legal immigrant and in no way responsible for the Democrat Parties dark history and present day support of slavery and persecution.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the Democrat Party members paying reparations to blacks if they want to.
Perhaps when they pay their yearly federal and state taxes there could be an option to pay into a black reparations fund.

It would be interesting to see if they’d put their money where their mouth is.
The Democrats aren't the ones who owe reparations, the government does. You can drop tjhat one now. Because you've been shown enough times how Republicans were no better and that reparations are not just for slavery..

The Democrats aren't the ones who owe reparations, the government does. You can drop tjhat one now. Because you've been shown enough times how Republicans were no better and that reparations are not just for slavery..
Sure they are .. but no matter, it should be on a voluntary basis otherwise is should be called extortion or thievery rather than reparations.

After all .. I’m not the least bit responsible for America’s past.

Last edited:
Everybody not black here has had an opinion on reparations. Most of the opinions are based on rude assumptions. This video is one part of a discussion going on in the the black community about the issue of reparations. Please listen to the video befiore you comment.

How To Pay Reparations To African Americans Without Spiking Inflation: Darity, Mullen​

I thought it was all pretty well reasoned, and it could all even probably pass a Constitutional challenge, expect for this part;

1712567112659.png

I don't think there is any proof, that the racial wealth gap, is a result of the federal government not making good on its promise of this;

1712567373508.png

Or by blatant discrimination of Black Americans from this;

Many ethnic groups have come since that period of time, with not a dime to their name. . . Eastern Europeans, Russians, Italians, Indians (sub-content) Vietnamese, Koreans, etc. and demolished any such notion. . . so it is insane thinking that the wealth gap is due entirely of these causes, and placing that figure of. . .

$14 TRILLION DOLLARS?!?
iu

:auiqs.jpg:

wow. Not even the CNBC viewers can take THAT serious. The comments are hilarious. And a year old?
1712567883804.png

1712567933828.png

Sure they are .. but no matter, it should be on a voluntary basis otherwise is should be called extortion or thievery rather than reparations.

After all .. I’m not the least bit responsible for America’s past.
The government is. So shut up with that dumb ass argument.

The government is. So shut up with that dumb ass argument.
You seem a tad testy, supposedly the government is the people and what’s wrong with voluntary and according to perceived personal responsibility.
I’ve always worked hard, paid my taxes, never received welfare, special payments or rights, treated all races with due respect.

Gads .. I’m a model citizen, why should I be persecuted?

Last edited:
You seem a tad testy, supposedly the government is the people and what’s wrong with voluntary and according to perceived personal responsibility.
Because whites were given the equivaent of over 1 quintllion dollars in government assistance that was denied blacks in the last century, specifically between the years 1930-1960 so you can just shut up about personal responsibility and volunteering.

Because whites were given the equivaent of over 1 quintllion dollars in government assistance that was denied blacks in the last century, specifically between the years 1930-1960 so you can just shut up about personal responsibility and volunteering.
I’m thinking we moved to America around 1963, this means I get a free ride from extortion I’m thinking..😃
I’m 1965 during the Watts riots our house was looted and partially burned down, Pops lost a lot of money from that, he felt he deserved some reparations but got screwed over. Those were some tough years but no need to apologize.. just send money. 😂

Last edited:

Sorry, bub….but if there are to be ANY reparations whatsoever, it will be whites who determine how much and the method of payment, and why? Because whites are the majority, and the majority are opposed.

Should a burglar dictate to the homeowner how he should set out her jewelry and silverware so he can take it?

I’ve always worked hard, paid my taxes, never received welfare, special payments or rights, treated all races with due respect.

Gads .. I’m a model citizen, why should I be persecuted?
And the OP forgets that the Government is funded by taxpayers, and the majority are white.

typical democrat idiot ... the government owes ?? just where do you think the gov gets its money ?

Have you ever seen the Dave Chappel video on this? Funniest thing I've seen in a while (next to a line from a show of Evil Live Here... don't judge!) LOL

typical democrat idiot ... the government owes ?? just where do you think the gov gets its money ?
The government does owe. And since all kinds of other groups have been given reparations why do you oppose this?

Have you ever seen the Dave Chappel video on this? Funniest thing I've seen in a while (next to a line from a show of Evil Live Here... don't judge!) LOL
No, and I'm not going to argue using a video from a comedian. So try watching this video from economists.

No, and I'm not going to argue using a video from a comedian. So try watching this video from economists.
Comedians have minds and beliefs. Granted, often times they say things for an easy laugh, but, doesn't really invalidate what they have to say

Here is what Blacks Say About Reparations​

As if blacks speak in one voice. Different people say different things regarding reparations. Losers want them, winners don’t. Skin color is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back