The List Of Democrats Who Want Republicans To Die From The Virus Is Growing By The Day

"I'm 100% certain that Trump will win but I'm too much of a pussy to actually bet my life savings on it because...reasons. Trust me!"

- JGalt

Nice, but that isn't what I said, fuckfaced liar.

Trump will win. Bernie will lose tonight, and Biden will be made a fool of in the debates and once again, Trump will be your next President.

Enjoy.

griffin-1.jpg

OH.............we should respect these people......

NOT.

Won't be long there'll be vaccine for "the virus".

Of course liberal women will deny it to their children.

Of course being autistic is prerequisite to becoming a Democrat in later life so they really shouldn't think that way.

See my post on the Pandemic, a series on Netflix:
Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak

S1: You're wrong (I hope I am, and you are correct)

S2: See E2 in the Pandemic series, you are correct as you would see if you watched the opening.
lol Netflix the same media outlet that gave Baracka gig

"I'm 100% certain that Trump will win but I'm too much of a pussy to actually bet my life savings on it because...reasons. Trust me!"

- JGalt

Trump will win. Bernie will lose tonight, and Biden will be made a fool of in the debates and once again, Trump will be your next President.

Enjoy.

If you're so certain about that, then go to Vegas and put down a large wager.

Oh? You don't want to do that? Please explain why you don't do that when you're sooooo certain.

If the Dems are so Righteous............why do people Flee their cities and States...........why do they need Illegals to keep from losing Reps in the Census...................

Who ruled Detroit and why is it like the shining example of DEMOCRAT Brilliance....................Why do Dems protest and the Riot police have to come out................Why do they burn and destroy property when someone who disagrees with them speak..........

And Do they show this VILE HATE like is shown in this thread all the time........

hmmm

15 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Pearl Jam (Photos)

Nice post. It clearly establishes you as a moron.

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

Well, third post in, and thread is dead.

It's called "poetic justice."

Of course, there's always the possibility that they could change their attitude, right? Anyone who wants to simply walk away from the Democrat party is more than welcome in my world.

Sure, just how are things for you ever-dumpsters in the college educated suburbs?

No idea. I don't live in the "college educated suburbs." I would imagine many of those book-smart know-nothings are voting for Bernie tonight but sadly for them, Bernie's about to be beaten by a crazy hair-sniffing groper named "Joe."

The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term.

Then you don't know what a fact is.

I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?
I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

What the fuck does that have to do with anything I said?
You wanted facts I gave you facts
Don't ask for things you can't accept

I didn't ask for unrelated facts.

You might have me mixed up with someone else.

If the Dems are so Righteous............why do people Flee their cities and States...........why do they need Illegals to keep from losing Reps in the Census...................

Who ruled Detroit and why is it like the shining example of DEMOCRAT Brilliance....................Why do Dems protest and the Riot police have to come out................Why do they burn and destroy property when someone who disagrees with them speak..........

And Do they show this VILE HATE like is shown in this thread all the time........

hmmm

15 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Pearl Jam (Photos)

Nice post. It clearly establishes you as a moron.
Well Bravo.............Nice folks there in the site I posted.............gives you GOOSEBUMPS......tingling feeling in your leg like when your daddy Obama was in office.

- JGalt

Enjoy.

Is there another reality in which you're living, in which stupid is worshipped?

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.
Poetic justice would be an illegal alien killing them. One that was deported 5 times. Long record. And just released in sanctuary........J/K

Of course I wish no one any ill. But dying over your own stupidity is a stupid way to lose your life. We will never rid ourselves of the Darwin Effect. Only way to improve it would be very selective breeding over a broad scale..

- JGalt

Enjoy.

If you're so certain about that, then go to Vegas and put down a large wager.

Oh? You don't want to do that? Please explain why you don't do that when you're sooooo certain.

You probably need the money more than I do, so help yourself. Put everything you own on Bernie or Joe.

Go right ahead. :21:

Yes, I'm a bad person.

Of course, there's always the possibility that they could change their attitude, right? Anyone who wants to simply walk away from the Democrat party is more than welcome in my world.

Sure, just how are things for you ever-dumpsters in the college educated suburbs?

No idea. I don't live in the "college educated suburbs." I would imagine many of those book-smart know-nothings are voting for Bernie tonight but sadly for them, Bernie's about to be beaten by a crazy hair-sniffing groper named "Joe."

So, you did pay attention to the 2018 mid-term election?

The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term.

I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?
I know more people die with the flu every year that has died from Corona. anything to bring the economy down

Did you write these words?
"I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?"

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Given that his worshippers treat Trump as their Orange Messiah, it's not hard to imagine.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

those who voted for Trump in 2016 voted democrat in 2018 will be voting for Trump again in 2020

Yes, I'm a bad person.
Poetic justice would be an illegal alien killing them. One that was deported 5 times. Long record. And just released in sanctuary........J/K

Of course I wish no one any ill. But dying over your own stupidity is a stupid way to lose your life. We will never rid ourselves of the Darwin Effect. Only way to improve it would be very selective breeding over a broad scale..

I tend to believe that the lower educated heroin, opioid addicted trump voters can kill themselves faster.

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Given that his worshippers treat Trump as their Orange Messiah, it's not hard to imagine.
Stop the projecting. just because you obama worshipers did it to obama doesn't mean Trump supporters worship Trump.

those who voted for Trump in 2016 voted democrat in 2018 will be voting for Trump again in 2020

Nope, not happening.

Those voters are breaking for Biden as they are tired of chaos.

Did you write these words?
"I don't understand why you guys constantly like to claim you know something that can't possibly be known.

Are you so detached from reality that you can't distinguish between what is known and what you believe will happen?"

That was clearly a "Bidenism" XponentialChaos uttered. It's infecting liberals faster than COVID-19.

:21:

Forum List

Back