The List Of Democrats Who Want Republicans To Die From The Virus Is Growing By The Day

I’ve sowed nothing. If sowing is debating politics than you really are a snowflake. Be that as it may I would recommend you go to an anger management class at your local community college. Maybe you will meet a nice woman, or man, depending on your preference and they will teach you to take control of your emotions. Please do that as soon as possible. Time is of the essence!

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Donald J. Trump's winning the Presidency in 2020 is not up for debate.

It's pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered. I know you have a problem with that, but oh well.
Sorry snowflake, but everything is up for debate....unless of course you are a cultist who believes your dear leader is a deity and infallible. But I am stating the obvious am I not? You truly believe in the infallibility of your dear leader.

Whether or not he's "infallible" is a moot point. The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term. That's pretty much a given, at this point.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming and if you don't you're blinder than he is.
If life has taught me anything is that nothing is a given.

You should know that.

Apparently life hasn't taught you much, has it?
Lol...No my friend, if you can’t admit that then you truly are among the brainwashed. Please, for the love of God!, go seek help for your cultist indoctrination. Maybe there is a support group at your local community college for ex-Trumpists. Join immediately!

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Donald J. Trump's winning the Presidency in 2020 is not up for debate.

It's pretty much signed, sealed, and delivered. I know you have a problem with that, but oh well.
Sorry snowflake, but everything is up for debate....unless of course you are a cultist who believes your dear leader is a deity and infallible. But I am stating the obvious am I not? You truly believe in the infallibility of your dear leader.

Whether or not he's "infallible" is a moot point. The only thing that counts is the fact that Donald J, Trump will win a second term. That's pretty much a given, at this point.

Even Stevie Wonder could see that coming and if you don't you're blinder than he is.

You should know that.

Lol...No my friend, if you can’t admit that then you truly are among the brainwashed. Please, for the love of God!, go seek help for your cultist indoctrination. Maybe there is a support group at your local community college for ex-Trumpists. Join immediately!

Whatthefuckever, loser. Enjoy your next four years of Trumpland, USA.

You should know that.

Whatthefuckever, loser. Enjoy your next four years of Trumpland, USA.
Poor baby. Sorry to burst your bubble. But you know cultists often have a hard time rejoining society and coming to grips with reality. You have my sympathy.

Last edited:

You should know that.

the only brainwashed people I know of are leftists they can't think for themselves unless mainstream media feeds them information.

You should know that.

the only brainwashed people I know of are leftists they can't think for themselves unless mainstream media feeds them information.
Coming from a Trumper that is especially rich.

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Patton-Oswalt-640x480.jpg

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

383e0ce3-91e7-454b-93ae-bb68f0672c77.png

WATCH: MSNBC Host Nicole Wallace Hopes Coronavirus Tanks Trump’s Presidency

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

The poor commie bitch is being picked on.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires that they hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.
Cons are not by far worse.

How do you know that the people you think are cons are really libs trying to trick you?

However.....in the case of these people....there is no question that they're liberal Democrats wishing the death of millions.
That is a pure lie. Your only example is a woman who said she would go a Trump rally if she had the virus but you have Trumpers on this very Board saying the virus is a nothingburger. So spare me your idiocy here. If the virus is a nothing burger and nothing more than the common cold, as many of you believe, what difference does it make if she goes to a Trump rally.
The virus is a nothing burger you twit.

Saying that does not mean that I want anyone to die of anything. It simply means that the country and the world is being lied to about the danger of this virus.

You should know that.

Russia Russia Russia Obstruction Obstruction Obstruction impeach 45 the Steele dossier the Schiff Sham
You idiot keep digging your hole because mainstream media keeps feeding you the shit.
Yep that is rich

You should know that.

I'll tell ya what's "rich." Your next four years of President Donald J. Trump will be like your first anal rape: He'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear and use lots of lube but after a few times, you actually find that you enjoy it.

A couple dozen more Executive orders, two or three more conservatives on the Supreme Court, a couple hundred more lower cort justices, a little more of his "Making America Great", and you zipperheads will be calling out his name like he's your daddy.

:laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol: :21::auiqs.jpg:

I keep reading these stories about despicable Democrats wanting to spread Coronavirus at Trump rallies and wish the death of millions of Trump supporters:

Comedian-actor Patton Oswalt posted a tweet on Tuesday in which he imagined supporters of President Donald Trump dying from coronavirus.

The Ratatouille star joked that “MAGA” supporters infected with COVID-19 would be obsessed with the media’s treatment of President Trump as they coughed themselves to death.

MAGAt dying from COVID-19: “Why did the *cough* media treat Trump so *cough cough* unfairly...” https://twitter.com/politicussarah/status/1237087834298859520 …

Candi CdeBaca’s retweet calling for spread of coronavirus at Trump rallies met with wave of threats

DENVER – A “sarcastic” retweet meant to call attention to the Trump administration’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak has led to threats against Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca, who spoke exclusively to Denver7 Wednesday following the social media backlash.

CdeBaca drew harsh criticism online early this week after one of her tweets from Feb. 28 resurfaced on the morning of Super Tuesday.

The original tweet, which has since been deleted, read, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending ever MAGA rally I can.”

CdeBaca retweeted it and wrote, “#solidarity Yaaaas!!” followed by several laughing emoji, a raised fist emoji and the “OK” symbol emoji.

I read posts on this forum from rightists during the California fires that they hoped Californians would die. Spare me your woe is me bullshit. It is wrong for anyone to say they want anyone injured that. You have JGalt admitting he wants violence against liberals. So spare me. Cons are the worse by far in wishing ill will on their opposition.

How do you know that the people you think are cons are really libs trying to trick you?

However.....in the case of these people....there is no question that they're liberal Democrats wishing the death of millions.
That is a pure lie. Your only example is a woman who said she would go a Trump rally if she had the virus but you have Trumpers on this very Board saying the virus is a nothingburger. So spare me your idiocy here. If the virus is a nothing burger and nothing more than the common cold, as many of you believe, what difference does it make if she goes to a Trump rally.

Saying that does not mean that I want anyone to die of anything. It simply means that the country and the world is being lied to about the danger of this virus.

That's why we call this the "Great Dempanic of 2020." :laughing0301:

I just call it "Agenda Journalism".

H1N1.jpg

You should know that.

I'll tell ya what's "rich." Your next four years of President Donald J. Trump will be like your first anal rape: He'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear and use lots of lube but after a few times, you actually find that you enjoy it.

A couple dozen more Executive orders, two or three more conservatives on the Supreme Court, a couple hundred more lower cort justices, a little more of his "Making America Great", and you zipperheads will be calling out his name like he's your daddy.

:laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol: :21::auiqs.jpg:
My..my...haven’t you went off the deep end. Having sexual fantasies about raping men now???? Whew..you are one strange duck. So do you have anyone a prisoner in your basement? You definitely are a super freak.

Last edited:
I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

you sound like a rabid dog.

I shall resist the desire to suggest that everything you want to do to democrats should happen to...........

I won't lie. I want Democrats to die from their own stupidity. I want them to be robbed, raped, mugged, and murdered in the alleys of every city, because they're anti-gun, pro-immigrant, and soft of criminals.

Yes, I'm a bad person.

you sound like a rabid dog.

I shall resist the desire to suggest that everything you want to do to democrats should happen to...........

Pretty much that: A rabid, well-armed dog who has no moral reservations about protecting what belongs to him.

View attachment 311575
No media mass hysteria From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus. 2009 H1N1 Pandemic

I would like to see the trumpys die from starvation like they wish on those who have no home. I would like to see tRump falling from a cliff and be caught with a hangmans noose. Most of the cons are worthless scum who would rather a child be born and not fed instead of aborting the fetus. Republicans are useless except to rob steal and cheat the average American out of their hard earned money.

I would like to see the trumpys die from starvation like they wish on those who have no home. I would like to see tRump falling from a cliff and be caught with a hangmans noose. Most of the cons are worthless scum who would rather a child be born and not fed instead of aborting the fetus. Republicans are useless except to rob steal and cheat the average American out of their hard earned money.
lol that's rich ignorant but rich

I find it very cogent and on point. Please tell me what is the ignorant part.

no it's actually a bunch of bullshit

no it's actually a bunch of bullshit
So the truth is too hard for you to understand or accept? Either way you loose. If you do not see how capitalism as it is practiced today is nothing more than legalized theft well remember even with a fire arm in your beloved house security is beyond your abilities.

View attachment 311575
No media mass hysteria From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus. 2009 H1N1 Pandemic
Who was POTUS then.....

Forum List

Back