The liars caught lying again

Don't worry. They didn't say there wouldn't be mandates. Even though you clearly hear them say that, this is fake...

You know, even though you hear and watch them actually saying it
Maybe they just assumed Americans would clamor to be vaccinated and there would be no need for mandates. They forgot, no one has gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. Henry L. Mencken

I see, so Republicans that get welfare are the Democratic Parties base...What logic.... :auiqs.jpg:
Well, those pissed off Republicans not getting unemployment or food stamps weren't going to vote for the Democrats anyway.

Well, those pissed off Republicans not getting unemployment or food stamps weren't going to vote for the Democrats anyway.
Yet, there are many thousands of Republicans who do get welfare and unemployment, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Don't call women broads then.
I just say "Hey bitch." and snap my fingers. After that she's usually standing next to me.
Tell us what politicians exactly don;t lie since that is the fewest of the argument.
I don't know. Bernie is probably the most honest, regardless of how anybody feels about the viability of his platform. He has heart and integrity. It's very hard for me to trust politicians. I like Andrew Yang as well.

Forum List

Back