What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The liars caught lying again

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Don't worry. They didn't say there wouldn't be mandates. Even though you clearly hear them say that, this is fake...

You know, even though you hear and watch them actually saying it

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They probably don't want to piss off their base by toying with the loyalty spigot.
I see, so Republicans that get welfare are the Democratic Parties base...What logic.... :auiqs.jpg:

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score
Don't worry. They didn't say there wouldn't be mandates. Even though you clearly hear them say that, this is fake...

Maybe they just assumed Americans would clamor to be vaccinated and there would be no need for mandates. They forgot, no one has gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. Henry L. Mencken

Anomalism

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see, so Republicans that get welfare are the Democratic Parties base...What logic.... :auiqs.jpg:
Well, those pissed off Republicans not getting unemployment or food stamps weren't going to vote for the Democrats anyway.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, those pissed off Republicans not getting unemployment or food stamps weren't going to vote for the Democrats anyway.
Yet, there are many thousands of Republicans who do get welfare and unemployment, no matter how much you try to deny it.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I was speaking too broadly for your liking.
Don't call women broads then. Tell us what politicians exactly don;t lie since that is the fewest of the argument.

Anomalism

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't call women broads then.
I just say "Hey bitch." and snap my fingers. After that she's usually standing next to me.
Tell us what politicians exactly don;t lie since that is the fewest of the argument.
I don't know. Bernie is probably the most honest, regardless of how anybody feels about the viability of his platform. He has heart and integrity. It's very hard for me to trust politicians. I like Andrew Yang as well.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

hey look, a trumptard claiming to be against lying. hahaha. never gets old.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List