The liars caught lying again

Meanwhile the death rate is hovering at 1 percent or lower for the unvaccinated.

What a tragedy.

Why should they?
Because reasons and Orange Man Bad and just shut up!!!

Seriously though, haven't you noticed that it's the righteous thing of the decade, that you have to have the vax to live in society without being shunned by all and sundry?

He's been saying the same thing for longer than I've been alive. He is consistent and honest about what he believes.
You made the greatest distinction in your post and I missed it. The problem is with “longer than I’ve been alive”. You have no perspective on the Cold War and you take your freedom for granted.
Bernie, et al, are the enemy of America.

Why aren't they requiring vaxx proof in order to collect food stamps, unemployment, etc..?

Why don't you when you access governments handouts and use government facilities every day?
Think before you answer.

You made the greatest distinction in your post and I missed it. The problem is with “longer than I’ve been alive”. You have no perspective on the Cold War and you take your freedom for granted.
Bernie, et al, are the enemy of America.
Screen-Shot-2015-06-18-at-10.15.25-e1434621732363.png

Why don't you when you access governments handouts and use government facilities every day?
Think before you answer.

The military and fed. contractor companies and Border Patrol are mandated to get vaxxed; so why should the FSA ( Free Shit Army) not come under the same mandate??
It's all federally funded, Bidenista.

Has any proponent of mandates explained the purpose in mandates yet?
Probably the purpose of mandates is to preclude you from clogging the hospitals or infecting those around you. This way the covid will abate.
Personally, I don't care what you do. Just have respect and stay the hell away from me if you choose not to be vaccinated or mask up when indoors. Not a big ask, but your ilk has no qualms about being in crowded places, not vaccinated and not masking indoors, so another issue to divide us has been created.

Probably the purpose of mandates is to preclude you from clogging the hospitals or infecting those around you. This way the covid will abate.
Personally, I don't care what you do. Just have respect and stay the hell away from me if you choose not to be vaccinated or mask up when indoors. Not a big ask, but your ilk has no qualms about being in crowded places, not vaccinated and not masking indoors, so another issue to divide us has been created.

Covid rises and falls off and on again. But one thing remains steady; the 20+ per cent of illegals with medical problems that crowd our emergency rooms here in the Southwest!
So please, flagellate yourself with a cactus.

The military and fed. contractor companies and Border Patrol are mandated to get vaxxed; so why should the FSA ( Free Shit Army) not come under the same mandate??
It's all federally funded, Bidenista.
You're as dumb as dogshit.

Don't worry. They didn't say there wouldn't be mandates. Even though you clearly hear them say that, this is fake...

You know, even though you hear and watch them actually saying it

The only federal mandate is for federal employees and federal contractors. All other mandates are state and local driven.

They are mandating people to get the vaccine or lose their job.
The only federal mandate is for federal employees and federal contractors. All other mandates are state and local driven.

Forum List

Back