Biden Is Saying Something On TV Right Now.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden is currently pushing his $5.5 TRILLION Reconciliation Spending Bill as the 'miracle pill' cure for all of his failures, declining growth / economy, supply chain crisis, inflation crisis, and other domestic woes.

1634320711284.png

Biden is currently pushing his $5.5 TRILLION Reconciliation Spending Bill as the 'miracle pill' cure for all of his failures, declining growth / economy, supply chain crisis, inflation crisis, and other domestic woes.

thanks for watching for us.

View attachment 552181

~~~~~~
Sorry, but I had to switch to Ancient Aliens re-run on the History Channel, my stomach couldn't take the lies from Joey Xi.....

Then how did you know it was happening?
You don't even try to read posts from other people, do you, or is it that you can't read?

I posted Biden was on TV saying something, which immediately means I saw him on TV and began hearing what he said. I said he sounds a lot better on mute, meaning i put him on mute after seeing him and listening to him a bit.

Common sense, reading comprehension, simple problem solving, deduction, reasoning, common sense - some of the important skills people need, some which you seem to lack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back