The legal status of same-sex marriages in the USA and the Russian Federation is the same

This is not the first time that I have come across extremely degenerate decisions of the supreme court. The situation of equating US paraphernalia with a toothbrush as property is also a good example of psychiatry.
And at the same time, all this directly contradicts US law.

Are there woman sitting on the Supreme Court? Maybe this is the notorious female logic?

There are 4 women currently (or about to be) sitting on the US Supreme Court. All of them are qualified for the job, despite jokes about female logic.

There are 4 women currently (or about to be) sitting on the US Supreme Court. All of them are qualified for the job, despite jokes about female logic.
People cannot be qualified lawyers if their head does not work even at the elementary school level. Who controls it?

People cannot be qualified lawyers if their head does not work even at the elementary school level. Who controls it?

The 4 women on the US Supreme Court are qualified, both to be lawyers and justices.

As an example, here is the bio of Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor:
"Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice,
was born in Bronx, New York, on June 25, 1954. She earned a B.A. in 1976 from Princeton University, graduating summa cum laude and a member of Phi Beta Kappa and receiving the Pyne Prize, the highest academic honor Princeton awards to an undergraduate. In 1979, she earned a J.D. from Yale Law School where she served as an editor of the Yale Law Journal. She served as Assistant District Attorney in the New York County District Attorney’s Office from 1979–1984. She then litigated international commercial matters in New York City at Pavia & Harcourt, where she served as an associate and then partner from 1984–1992. In 1991, President George H.W. Bush nominated her to the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, and she served in that role from 1992–1998. In 1997, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit where she served from 1998–2009. President Barack Obama nominated her as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court on May 26, 2009, and she assumed this role August 8, 2009." (I highlighted several points)

She is hardly someone who "...their head doesn't work even at the elementary school level.".

There is no such thing as the right to same-sex marriage in US law, it is a non-existent concept.

If someone demands the right to a space motorcycle, is this also a violation of his rights? Obviously, before defending the right to a space motorcycle, it is necessary to at least legally define what it is.

There is no such thing as the right to same-sex marriage in US law, it is a non-existent concept.

If someone demands the right to a space motorcycle, is this also a violation of his rights? Obviously, before defending the right to a space motorcycle, it is necessary to at least legally define what it is.

It is not nonexistent. Same sex marriage is marriage.

The space motorcycle is a ridiculous analogy.

Suppose there are disagreements. Some believe that the right to a space motorcycle means "to fuck a motorcycle on Sirius", while another believes that it means "to dig a finger in the ass" To resolve this dispute, you first need to determine whether it is means - picking the ass or fucking a motorcycle, or it means adding ice to whiskey or something else, and secondly you need to establish whether this right should be given or it should be banned.

These 2 steps should also be done for the term "same-sex marriage":
1) formalize the concept - what is it?
2) allow or prohibit

And only after that, the court can decide whether this is a violation of rights.

Suppose there are disagreements. Some believe that the right to a space motorcycle means "to fuck a motorcycle on Sirius", while another believes that it means "to dig a finger in the ass" To resolve this dispute, you first need to determine whether it is means - picking the ass or fucking a motorcycle, or it means adding ice to whiskey or something else, and secondly you need to establish whether this right should be given or it should be banned.

These 2 steps should also be done for the term "same-sex marriage":
1) formalize the concept - what is it?
2) allow or prohibit

And only after that, the court can decide whether this is a violation of rights.

There is a much simpler method.

Determine whether US citizens are all treated equally under the US Government. If not, remove the barriers to such equality.

And spare me any more of your insane space motorcycle nonsense. It has no bearing.

But the law defines marriage as a union of people of different sexes.

And the US Constitution requires "...that no person or group will be denied the protection under the law that is enjoyed by similar persons or groups.".

The US Constitution overrules any state or federal law.

There is a much simpler method.

Determine whether US citizens are all treated equally under the US Government. If not, remove the barriers to such equality.

And spare me any more of your insane space motorcycle nonsense. It has no bearing.
So same-sex marriages are also allowed in the Russian Federation?

And the US Constitution requires "...that no person or group will be denied the protection under the law that is enjoyed by similar persons or groups.".

The US Constitution overrules any state or federal law.
what does same-sex marriage have to do with it?

I think that these forecasts for the level of IQ drop are too optimistic.
1408626267317_wps_9_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

In fact, it's much worse

So same-sex marriages are also allowed in the Russian Federation?

Now you are just making shit up. I said nothing about same sex marriage in Russia. I leave that up to you. I have simply tried to educate you on same sex marriage in the US.

Muhammad Ali had IQ of 78, but he wasn't as dumb as the high court judges.

Now you are just making shit up. I said nothing about same sex marriage in Russia. I leave that up to you. I have simply tried to educate you on same sex marriage in the US.

I don't give a fuck what you said. The judges of the Supreme Court said this: same-sex marriages are allowed wherever there is equality of citizens under the law. That is, same-sex marriages are allowed everywhere, in all countries

Muhammad Ali had IQ of 78, but he wasn't as dumb as the high court judges.

The bio I posted showed Justice Sonia Sotomayor graduated Summa Cum Laude from Princeton. I think it is safe to say her IQ is fairly high.

Your attempts to claim the US Supreme Court Justices are dumb or autistic has failed.

And you're an idiot like these judges, you should be sent to a psychiatric hospital together before you cut off someone's balls under the pretext of equality

Forum List

Back