What is the penalty for the deliberate destruction of the United States by US citizens?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Fraudsters tried to destroy the people and the statehood of the United States with the help of forgery: there is no legal basis for the introduction of same-sex marriages in the United States, because the legal definition of marriage is the union of a man and a woman.

What is the penalty for attempting to destroy the people of the United States?

Fraudsters tried to destroy the people and the statehood of the United States with the help of forgery: there is no legal basis for the introduction of same-sex marriages in the United States, because the legal definition of marriage is the union of a man and a woman.

First of all, there is a legal basis for same sex marriage, as shown by the US Supreme Court.

Second of all, how does allowing same sex marriage destroy the United States or its people?
It does not increase the number of homosexuals.
It does not increase the number of homosexuals in relationships.
And the fact that they can marry changes nothing in anyone else's marriage.

• Banned
how does allowing same sex marriage destroy the United States or its people?
Any culture where queers are started, dies out and is replaced by another people, or turns into slaves.

Any culture where queers are started, dies out and is replaced by another people, or turns into slaves.

Name me a single large culture that does not (or did not) have homosexuals in it. I'll wait.

The key is consenting adults. As long as it is between 2 consenting adults, why should anyone care?

Attempting to destroy the people of the US is called "attempted murder."

Attempting to destroy the US itself is darn near impossible, but we have a President and a Congress who's trying pretty hard.

Do I win a prize?

Attempting to destroy the people of the US is called "attempted murder."

Attempting to destroy the US itself is darn near impossible, but we have a President and a Congress who's trying pretty hard.

Do I win a prize?
The USA is almost destroyed. If you don't get Reagan out of the coffin, you have a maximum of 10 years left to live. And it's not important what this country is called, it will be called the USA even if 100% of the US territory is inhabited by British colonists.

I don't think this is just an attempted murder, these are state crimes that the NSA or FBI usually deals with

The USA is almost destroyed. If you don't get Reagan out of the coffin, you have a maximum of 10 years left to live. And it's not important what this country is called, it will be called the USA even if 100% of the US territory is inhabited by British colonists.

I don't think this is just an attempted murder, these are state crimes that the NSA or FBI usually deals with

How are we "almost destroyed"? We're not the ones who expended a huge part of their military hardware and personnel over the last few months, against a small country full of wheat and sunflower farmers.

That was you guys and girls. :laughing0301:

And in spite of our idiots in the White House, we still have the strongest, most well-trained, and best-equipped military in the world. And if they can't protect this country, there are still 81.4 million gun owners here who own 393 million firearms. :04:

How are we "almost destroyed"? We're not the ones who expended a huge part of their military hardware and personnel over the last few months, against a small country full of wheat and sunflower farmers.
I do not know what is going on there, but I have no right to discuss this operation under the law of the Russian Federation in a political aspect. I have already said that Bandera members are engaged in fraud, they are not Ukrainians, but Lesser Russians.

You have given Afghanistan to pathetic terrorists, your army is controlled by Germany and China and you have been fucked in the ass from all sides.

That was you guys and girls. :laughing0301:

And in spite of our idiots in the White House, we still have the strongest, most well-trained, and best-equipped military in the world. And if they can't protect this country, there are still 81.4 million gun owners here who own 393 million firearms. :04:
They just won't do it

If you have a brain, you should understand that if the US army served the US, no one would shout that it opposes on equal terms an army that has been standing in the sunflowers of a semi-impoverished pedophile dump in eastern Europe for six months.

Name me a single large culture that does not (or did not) have homosexuals in it. I'll wait.

The key is consenting adults. As long as it is between 2 consenting adults, why should anyone care?
What was performed behind closed bedroom doors is no one elses business. Once it was out of the bedroom and shoved down everyone elses throat, then it became our businesses. Mentally ill people need to be put away, and if you think that fudge packing a man's ass is okay, you also are mentally ill.

What was performed behind closed bedroom doors is no one elses business. Once it was out of the bedroom and shoved down everyone elses throat, then it became our businesses. Mentally ill people need to be put away, and if you think that fudge packing a man's ass is okay, you also are mentally ill.

Nothing is being shoved down your throat. If two men have sex in public, put them in jail. You just knowing that two men have sex is not a crime.

But what about a man "fudge packing" a woman? Are they mentally ill? Or just a little crazy?

They just won't do it

If you have a brain, you should understand that if the US army served the US, no one would shout that it opposes on equal terms an army that has been standing in the sunflowers of a semi-impoverished pedophile dump in eastern Europe for six months.

The US Army is where it was told to go. That is the nature of the military.

Nothing is being shoved down your throat. If two men have sex in public, put them in jail. You just knowing that two men have sex is not a crime.

But what about a man "fudge packing" a woman? Are they mentally ill? Or just a little crazy?
Oh really? Lets see,
1. We must accept them as normal, even though we know they are not normal.
2. Civil Unions must be made so these poor mentally ill people can see their "lusted" ones in the hospital. DOMA.
3. Obama, against homosexual marriages.
4. After reelected the brown turd Obammy for homosexual marriages.
5. Queers getting married, so they can then screw over young children with their immoral tendencies.
6. Gay parades, where insane people go around naked waving the parts infront of people.
7 Pride month where the FEDERAL government acknowledges that mentally ill people need a month also.
8 DRAG QUEER story hour where men who dress as women, fuck with the minds of young childre.

People like you Winter are the very reason why our country is going down the shitter....Slap yourself on the back for doing that..Traitor.

Oh really? Lets see,
1. We must accept them as normal, even though we know they are not normal.
2. Civil Unions must be made so these poor mentally ill people can see their "lusted" ones in the hospital. DOMA.
3. Obama, against homosexual marriages.
4. After reelected the brown turd Obammy for homosexual marriages.
5. Queers getting married, so they can then screw over young children with their immoral tendencies.
6. Gay parades, where insane people go around naked waving the parts infront of people.
7 Pride month where the FEDERAL government acknowledges that mentally ill people need a month also.
8 DRAG QUEER story hour where men who dress as women, fuck with the minds of young childre.

People like you Winter are the very reason why our country is going down the shitter....Slap yourself on the back for doing that..Traitor.

Fuck you.

Now that I have the greeting out of the way, let me address your claims.

1. No, you do not have to accept them. In fact, you can dislike them intensely. But you can no longer beat them up, kill them ect.
2. Civil unions? No, they get married like everyone else.
3. Banning same sex marriages was ruled unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court. Obama had nothing to do with it.
4. See #3
5. Homosexual getting married to share a committed relationship with the one they love.
6. I doubt the parades come through your neighborhood. So just ignore them, Mrs Kravitz.
7. Pride month is where the federal gov't recognizes the great strides made in stopping crimes and discrimination against homosexuals.
8. I disagree with having drag queens come to public schools. But that is not about Pride month.

People like me are the very reason people are free and able to live their lives as such. That someone like you dislikes me is an honor. To be hated by hate-mongering idiots is fine with me.

Forum List

Back