The legal status of same-sex marriages in the USA and the Russian Federation is the same

I don't give a fuck what you said. The judges of the Supreme Court said this: same-sex marriages are allowed wherever there is equality of citizens under the law. That is, same-sex marriages are allowed everywhere, in all countries

Obviously you don't give a fuck what I said. That I have given you facts obviously does not interfere with you wanting to have a valid argument. You don't.

You misquoted me. I did not say "The judges of the Supreme Court said this: same-sex marriages are allowed wherever there is equality of citizens under the law".

What I said was, "Determine whether US citizens are all treated equally under the US Government. If not, remove the barriers to such equality.".

Let me help you see the difference.

"Determine whether US citizens are all treated equally under the US Government. If not, remove the barriers to such equality."

And you're an idiot like these judges, you should be sent to a psychiatric hospital together before you cut off someone's balls under the pretext of equality

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So you have no argument and now you make stupid posts. I except your surrender on this topic.

So you have no argument
if I were to prove to a stupid dog that it is stupid, it would keep barking and eating shit. The problem here is your stupidity, which you yourself do not realize, I will not be able to "prove" anything to you

If you have something relevant to say on the topic, feel free to post it.

But baseless claims about IQs, nonsense about space motorcycles, and nonsense about mental institutions or whatever, are a waste of my time.

I would prefer you just thank me for the education and be done with it.

if I were to prove to a stupid dog that it is stupid, it would keep barking and eating shit. The problem here is your stupidity, which you yourself do not realize, I will not be able to "prove" anything to you

You made an initial claim using the US Code as evidence.

I explained that the US Constitution overrides any US Code, state law or federal law.
I explained how the Justices arrived at their ruling.
I explained that the 14th amendment only applied to the US.
I explained that the Justices are highly educated and imminently qualified, and even gave you an example.

Now you are just throwing a tantrum because you have been shown to be wrong.

I guess we are done with the discussion, huh?

Forum List

Back