The Left Thinks We're Stupid Enough To Absorb All Of These Palestinian Refugees.......And The Obama/Biden Adm Is Just That Stupid

That is pretty comical. Unskilled? Obviously, you have never witnessed a field worker, rather it is picking tomatoes, strawberries, or maintaining Christmas trees. Many of the NASCAR drivers around here have horses, it is illegals that tend those horses, they are the best Llaneros by far. Getting body work done on your car in Texas, yep, it is illegals, doing the work, the entire industry there depends on them. The meat packers in the Midwest, they bus them in, and when they cut off their fingers, they ship them back to Mexico, avoid the workman's comp claim.

Semi-literate? Well yeah, their English might not be that great, but if speaking English was a requirement we would be singing God Save the King before every baseball game. In my neck of the woods, the schools didn't start teaching in English until the middle of the 19th century. German was the most common language, and Cherokee was second. English placed a distant third.

Law breaking, that one is the most comical of all. Here is the deal, increase the number of illegal immigrants in a population and you actually see a decrease, A DECREASE, in the violent crime rate.

tomatoe pickers? Horse caretaker? Are you crazy? Thats a job for American teenagers learning to work or for inner city unemployed Blacks. prison workers. Not a highly skilled position.

Prefer those who design automation equipment to collect tomatoes.

tomatoe pickers? Horse caretaker? Are you crazy? Thats a job for American teenagers learning to work. Not a highly skilled position.

Prefer those who design automation equipment to collect tomatoes.
I take it you don't know much about horses, nor have you ever worked on a commercial tomato farm.

Biden (Obama) is going to arrange transportation for millions of Gaza refugees to fill in districts where they're needed in the 2024 election. $100 bucks they'll be announcing the policy in the next week or two. It makes no sense to bring thousands of people who hate your country inside your borders, but that's what they're planning on doing.

Thank Gd for the Republicans!
That is some sick ass shit. I quote your link,

"We can’t let President Biden abuse our parole and visa rules to bring unvetted Palestinians into American communities the way he did with thousands of unvetted Afghans,"

WTF? Republicans bitched and moaned about the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Belly aching about all those left behind, and now they bitch about the ones we did get out? Are you flippin kidding me?

Look, let's make this easy. All the Palestinians come here and all the Jews in America go to Israel. I mean ain't that what we are waiting for? Ain't that when Jesus is coming back, after all the Jews return to their precious homeland? So, let's get the ball rolling.

"We can’t let President Biden abuse our parole and visa rules to bring unvetted Palestinians into American communities the way he did with thousands of unvetted Afghans,"

WTF? Republicans bitched and moaned about the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Belly aching about all those left behind, and now they bitch about the ones we did get out? Are you flippin kidding me?

Look, let's make this easy. All the Palestinians come here and all the Jews in America go to Israel. I mean ain't that what we are waiting for? Ain't that when Jesus is coming back, after all the Jews return to their precious homeland? So, let's get the ball rolling.
Right, get rid of our high earners with education for 2 million mentally ill (terror programming) welfare cases.

If they send them here, the Palestinians are going to findout that Arizonians are well armed and can defend themselves.
AZ was top tier Election Fraud in 2020 & 2022. They DEM commee are deeply installed throughout the AZ GOVT in all high offices. They are not going to allow self defense to go unpunished. See the old man on the border licked up for shooting at illegals crossing his ranch.

America is MY country, and I don’t want 1 million Jew-hating Arabs being transplanted here. Why do YOU want more backwards, antisemitic people here and then send the most successful segment of American society out of the country?

I swear, you libs really want to turn the nation into a third-world abit hole.

AZ was top tier Election Fraud in 2020 & 2022. They DEM commee are deeply installed throughout the AZ GOVT in all high offices. They are not going to allow self defense to go unpunished. See the old man on the border licked up for shooting at illegals crossing his ranch.
Yet they couldn’t actually find any as hard as Republicans looked

Of course not
You could have them over for supper and have a good time
Educated, modern Muslims, yes….NOT the Palestinians who teach their children to kill Jews.

You’re naive. But you can afford to be - you’re not the target of antisemitism and death threats.

Forum List

Back