The Left Thinks We're Stupid Enough To Absorb All Of These Palestinian Refugees.......And The Obama/Biden Adm Is Just That Stupid

I don’t know who is teaching who to hate and kill in this country, but a 6 yr old little boy was stabbed 26 times and killed because some one didn’t like his heritage.

Sides are lining up and exploiting existing divisions and fears to promote hate and demonize their targets. Why add to it?
It’s only liberals gathering en masse, screaming to kill the Jews. THEY are the one demonizing victims.

Why aren’t you condemning THEM instead of criticizing me?

I don’t know who is teaching who to hate and kill in this country, but a 6 yr old little boy was stabbed 26 times and killed because some one didn’t like his heritage.

Sides are lining up and exploiting existing divisions and fears to promote hate and demonize their targets. Why add to it?
I “ care” as much about him as others have “ cared “ about that horrendous Mass Shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue . Even now; Jews are being WARNED not to wear ANYTHING that identifies them as being Jewish Jews have been Murdered, beaten, etc in today’s world all because of THEIR RELIGION

It’s only liberals gathering en masse, screaming to kill the Jews. THEY are the one demonizing victims.

Why aren’t you condemning THEM instead of criticizing me?
Do you really expect anything else? Too bad she doesn’t feel the same about those who murder Jews in cold 🩸 blood

I “ care” as much about him as others have “ cared “ about that horrendous Mass Shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue . Even now; Jews are being WARNED not to wear ANYTHING that identifies them as being Jewish Jews have been Murdered, beaten, etc in today’s world all because of THEIR RELIGION
I notice that Coyote points out that poor little Muslim boy, which was horrible, and hasn’t said a word about the Muslim barbarians that hunted down and tortured to death 1400 innocent Jews.

In Australia, the cops warned Jews to stay in their houses and not venture out in public. And here at home, Jewish students in liberal Universities have said they actually fear for their lives.

The antisemitism that has reared its ugly head is the worst since the Holocaust - and it is coming primarily from Democrats.

I notice that Coyote points out that poor little Muslim boy, which was horrible, and hasn’t said a word about the Muslim barbarians that hunted down and tortured to death 1400 innocent Jews.

In Australia, the cops warned Jews to stay in their houses and not venture out in public. And here at home, Jewish students in liberal Universities have said they actually fear for their lives.

The antisemitism that has reared its ugly head is the worst since the Holocaust - and it is coming primarily from Democrats.
Consider the source What’s going on now especially in Europe is what happened Pre Holocaust yet there will not be one word about it Personally, I don’t give a Hoot about him anymore then his mother would care if it were a Jewish boy

Consider the source What’s going on now especially in Europe is what happened Pre Holocaust yet there will not be one word about it Personally, I don’t give a Hoot about him anymore then his mother would care if it were a Jewish boy
I actually feel sorry about the little Muslim boy. But what happened to Jews was 1,400x worse - and the liberals are out in force, blaming the vicitms.

I actually feel sorry about the little Muslim boy. But what happened to Jews was 1,400x worse - and the liberals are out in force, blaming the vicitms.
You’re a better person then I am I don’t give a Rats Behind

You’re a better person then I am I don’t give a Rats Behind
What bothers me is that Coyote talks about the Muslim poor boy. but has never condemned the barbaric Muslim terrorists for burning alive and sawing off the heads of all those Jewish children and babies.

I am asking if any Democrat agrees that the massacre of 1400 innocent Jews was the single-worst bigotry they’ve seen in their lives.

You avoid the question, and criticize me. Naturally.

Congratulations. You’ve successfully turned an atrocity into a political litmus test and again here we go heading another who-has-it-worst Olympic event.

What Hamas did was unspeakable. It was 9/11. Hamas is no different than ISIS.

But here is what has happened in my lifetime.

Hamas brutally killed, tortured, raped, burned alive 1400 men, women and children. Little babies were riddled with bullets. The dust has yet to settle.

I’m 63. What else has happened in 63 years?

Darfour: since 2003, Janjaweed, an extremist government sponsored militia has conducted a campaign of genocide leaving an estimated 400,000 dead and millions displaced.

Myanmar: the Buddhist majority conducted a systematic campaign to eradicate the Muslim Rohinga minority. The Rohinga were forced into concentration camps, some 700,000 were driven out or fled. 25,000 were killed, including being burned alive in their houses, babies thrown into bonfires, women and girls brutally gang raped.

Isis: where do you even begin with Isis? The Yazidi, a tiny religious minority. Isis sought to deliberately exterminate them. Those that weren’t slaughtered were forced into sexual slavery or conscripted as child soldiers.

Rwanda: 1994, the Rwandan genocide. The ethnic Hutu conducted a premeditated campaign to exterminate the ethnic Tutsi. They slaughtered some 400,000 people (a tenth of the entire Tutsi population) with machetes before they were stopped.

Bosnia/Herzegovina: over 200,000 Bosnian Muslims were systematically slaughtered by Serbs.

In all of these examples there was no sparing of women or children, rape, even of children was a common “weapon” of war, and the deaths were brutal. In each case, the attacks were against an ethnic or religious minority.

What bothers me is that Coyote talks about the Muslim poor boy. but has never condemned the barbaric Muslim terrorists for burning alive and sawing off the heads of all those Jewish children and babies.
Which is why I don’t give a S..T about any Palestinian

I did not even mention the child’s religion. It shouldn’t matter. So why did you?

I do care that a child in OUR country was attacked that way. If that little boy can be killed by a hater because of his heritage, then so can any child.

But this isn’t about “caring”, it’s about who can scream, denounce and rend their clothes the loudest…a competition in denouncing and expressing outrage on an anonymous internet message board because…

…everyone knows that is an important thing to do…right?

Congratulations. You’ve successfully turned an atrocity into a political litmus test and again here we go heading another who-has-it-worst Olympic event.

What Hamas did was unspeakable. It was 9/11. Hamas is no different than ISIS.

But here is what has happened in my lifetime.

Hamas brutally killed, tortured, raped, burned alive 1400 men, women and children. Little babies were riddled with bullets. The dust has yet to settle.

I’m 63. What else has happened in 63 years?

Darfour: since 2003, Janjaweed, an extremist government sponsored militia has conducted a campaign of genocide leaving an estimated 400,000 dead and millions displaced.

Myanmar: the Buddhist majority conducted a systematic campaign to eradicate the Muslim Rohinga minority. The Rohinga were forced into concentration camps, some 700,000 were driven out or fled. 25,000 were killed, including being burned alive in their houses, babies thrown into bonfires, women and girls brutally gang raped.

Isis: where do you even begin with Isis? The Yazidi, a tiny religious minority. Isis sought to deliberately exterminate them. Those that weren’t slaughtered were forced into sexual slavery or conscripted as child soldiers.

Rwanda: 1994, the Rwandan genocide. The ethnic Hutu conducted a premeditated campaign to exterminate the ethnic Tutsi. They slaughtered some 400,000 people (a tenth of the entire Tutsi population) with machetes before they were stopped.

Bosnia/Herzegovina: over 200,000 Bosnian Muslims were systematically slaughtered by Serbs.

In all of these examples there was no sparing of women or children, rape, even of children was a common “weapon” of war, and the deaths were brutal. In each case, the attacks were against an ethnic or religious minority.
I’m talking about a single event of bigotry, along with the antisemitism it has engendered. The antisemitism is spreading worldwide, like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life.

Stop trying to downplay the worst single-day atrocity of my life, just because it happened to Jews.

Jewish Lives Matter.

I did not even mention the child’s religion. It shouldn’t matter. So why did you?

I do care that a child in OUR country was attacked that way. If that little boy can be killed by a hater because of his heritage, then so can any child.

But this isn’t about “caring”, it’s about who can scream, denounce and rend their clothes the loudest…a competition in denouncing and expressing outrage on an anonymous internet message board because…

Oh, excuuuse me……1,400 people were just hunted down and tortured to death because they were Jewish, and hordes of liberals are responding by screaming to kill Jews, and how they stand with HAMAS, and I’m supposed to be quiet.

The liberals have been DISGUSTING the way they are ganging up on Jews Immediately after they were subjected to the worst slaughter since the Holocaust.

And as far as the child’s religion, it was all over the news.

You‘re more upset about ONE child than you are about 1400 Jews.

Anyway, this topic is about taking in Palestinian refugees. I don’t want them here….they’ve been taught since they were toddlers to hate Jews, and that killing them is a good thing.

And they’ll grow up and become Democrat members of Congress.

I’m talking about a single event of bigotry, along with the antisemitism it has engendered. The antisemitism is spreading worldwide, like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life.

A single event? The Holocaust is often referenced as a single event made up of many parts, that took place over a period of time. So are the ones I referenced. They were virulent and focused on exterminating one group in one campaign. You’re moving the goal posts.

In terms of the antisemitism spreading, I also find that very very alarming, but I think it was always there, this attack and its repercussions, brought it into the open. You probably didn’t notice, but it also revived anti-Muslim hatred.

Israel/Hamas has a very real danger of becoming a much larger conflict and proxy war for religious extremists and other national interests to get involved. I think anti-semites (and other haters) feel they can openly pick sides without being vilified because what happened and is happening to civilians is horrific.

Stop trying to downplay the worst single-day atrocity of my life, just because it happened to Jews.

Oh look at that. You openly demanded that others answer on whether this was the worst attack of bigotry in their lifetime.

I (politely) pointed out a number of horrific, barbaric attacks that occurred in my lifetime (it’s impossible to rate or compare them to each other).

And now you are claiming I’m downplaying an atrocity. Seriously, do not demand that people respond then accuse them of “downplaying“ when they won’t play your little game.

Jewish Lives Matter.

And as far as the child’s religion, it was all over the news.

You‘re more upset about ONE child than you are about 1400 Jews.
I’m sure that child’s life mattered to his family and friends, don’t you think? Religion is or should be irrelevant (except maybe to you).

If insist on playing your atrocity Olympics game, then here is a response.

400,000 Tutsis were killed.
25,000 Rohinga massacred.
5,000 Yazidi.

If it’s just about numbers to you, where is your compassion?

Oh, excuuuse me……1,400 people were just hunted down and tortured to death because they were Jewish, and hordes of liberals are responding by screaming to kill Jews, and how they stand with HAMAS, and I’m supposed to be quiet.
You missed the 400,000 Tutsis who were hunted and tortured to death because they were Tutsi. I guess they don’t count in your game eh?

Who said you were supposed to be quiet? No one should be quiet about it.

The liberals have been DISGUSTING the way they are ganging up on Jews Immediately after they were subjected to the worst slaughter since the Holocaust.
I agree, some of what I heard was disgusting.

Forum List

Back