DeSantis says he will not take in Palestinian refugees.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

DeSantis says he refuses to take in a bunch of refugees who have all been indoctrinated to hate Jews and Ameria.

It's bad enough that American children are being taught to stand in solidarity with terrorists who target innocent civilians by universities all across the US.

So why won't the Muslim neighbor states take them in?

1. They don't care about their Muslim brothers?

2. They want them their to cause Israel problems

3. They can't afford them?

4. They are too troublesome?

5??????????????????????????

Any other possible reasons?

DeSantis says he refuses to take in a bunch of refugees who have all been indoctrinated to hate Jews and Ameria.

It's bad enough that American children are being taught to stand in solidarity with terrorists who target innocent civilians by universities all across the US.

None of the Arab leaders want them in their country either. There’s a reason for that and it isn’t because they dont want a bunch of upstanding new citizens emigrating.

I kept thinking the past week "why would Iran do this?"
They knew Israel would respond with wiping out areas of Gaza.

Then it occurred to me yesterday - maybe they did this to create a refugee crises and are depending On Biden to accept 10,000s of Palestinians in America.
What a terrific way to get 100s of Hamas terrorist into the U.S.

They're already here....

Is there any indication that the US Government is making preparations to take-in Gazan refugees? I hadn't heard of any.

I figured that once this shit happen that Ole Potatohead would want to bring in a couple of million of the little shithead because that is just the kind of demented confused dumbass he is. Always doing the wrong thing.

Hopefully the Republican House would have the balls to not fund any relocation but with so many sicko Democrats and weak RINOs no telling.

I kept thinking the past week "why would Iran do this?"
They knew Israel would respond with wiping out areas of Gaza.

Then it occurred to me yesterday - maybe they did this to create a refugee crises and are depending On Biden to accept 10,000s of Palestinians in America.
What a terrific way to get 100s of Hamas terrorist into the U.S.

Yea, it seems kind of obvious that Israel would respond strongly.

I am trying to figure out the upside for Hamas.

Forum List

Back