'THE LEFT' Now Says The Term 'Looting' Is RACIST

Not where I come from.
Which I notice, looking at your profile, you lack the honesty or integrity to tell us where "you come from"!

I'm only a few years younger than you and have been on the Left(West) Coast of USA nearly all my life and I was around and active back in the 1960s. The Left of then, which has evolved in even more heinous directions since, was full of foul-mouthed "hippies", radicals, and extremists anti-society anarchists, whom set the pattern for the current "AntiFa" next generation.

Either you haven't been paying much attention in the past few decades or are being intentionally disingenuous or lying.

FWIW, how much vandalism, looting, arson, rioting, etc. have we seen from the political Right in recent (Trump) years versus the Left of the past 50+ years ???

(I don't expect an honest, objective reply from you, BTW.)

Which I notice, looking at your profile, you lack the honesty or integrity to tell us where "you come from"!

I'm only a few years younger than you and have been on the Left(West) Coast of USA nearly all my life and I was around and active back in the 1960s. The Left of then, which has evolved in even more heinous directions since, was full of foul-mouthed "hippies", radicals, and extremists anti-society anarchists, whom set the pattern for the current "AntiFa" next generation.

Either you haven't been paying much attention in the past few decades or are being intentionally disingenuous or lying.

FWIW, how much vandalism, looting, arson, rioting, etc. have we seen from the political Right in recent (Trump) years versus the Left of the past 50+ years ???

(I don't expect an honest, objective reply from you, BTW.)

I went to school and raised my family in Charleston, SC and our hippies weren't rude.

All these BS racism claims is the age of the fake woke, antifa, race hustling and the many other things coming from the left.

I was a Republican for decades before Bush invaded Iraq.. I don't think Antifa or BLM are mainstream Democrats.... and I don't think Trump is a Republican.. I noticed he announced that he's out to get the Republican governor of Alabama now.

I was a Republican for decades before Bush invaded Iraq.. I don't think Antifa or BLM are mainstream Democrats.... and I don't think Trump is a Republican.. I noticed he announced that he's out to get the Republican governor of Alabama now.

I stopped being a republican when W went after Saddam. (instead of Osama). But rejoined the GOP to support the only conservative on the ballot in 08 and 12. (Ron Paul)
Trump was too progressive for me. When it came to spending, him and Pelosi were BFF. Screw that.
But antifa and BLM are squarely on the left. The left takes up for them, even when they commit acts of violence, arson, looting, and even worse. So yeah, the left owns that problem child.
And until they start bashing and actually condemning them, stop with the BS racism claims, they're still going to own it.
Old fashion liberals are getting sick of the way the extremist are destroying the left. But getting pissed isn't solving the problem.
This is why the left is going to lose their butts in 2022. Because instead of standing up, in great numbers to stop the extremist on the left, moderate democrats will just vote republican or 3rd party. Or just stay home.
There's no scenario were the left comes out ahead in 2022. And it's all because of the things I mentioned above.

I went to school and raised my family in Charleston, SC and our hippies weren't rude.

Most hippies were just losers. Like the rioters in Kenosha. Entitled pricks who didn't care about Blake or about "the cause." They just wanted to destroy stuff. It's was a big ole party to them.

I stopped being a republican when W went after Saddam. (instead of Osama). But rejoined the GOP to support the only conservative on the ballot in 08 and 12. (Ron Paul)
Trump was too progressive for me. When it came to spending, him and Pelosi were BFF. Screw that.
But antifa and BLM are squarely on the left. The left takes up for them, even when they commit acts of violence, arson, looting, and even worse. So yeah, the left owns that problem child.
And until they start bashing and actually condemning them, stop with the BS racism claims, they're still going to own it.
Old fashion liberals are getting sick of the way the extremist are destroying the left. But getting pissed isn't solving the problem.
This is why the left is going to lose their butts in 2022. Because instead of standing up, in great numbers to stop the extremist on the left, moderate democrats will just vote republican or 3rd party. Or just stay home.
There's no scenario were the left comes out ahead in 2022. And it's all because of the things I mentioned above.

I don't know anyone who is standing up for BLM or antifa.
Democrats want vandals, looters and arsonists arrested.

Most hippies were just losers. Like the rioters in Kenosha. Entitled pricks who didn't care about Blake or about "the cause." They just wanted to destroy stuff. It's was a big ole party to them.

Until they became successful businessmen.

Until they became successful businessmen.

Yeah, those maybe. But that's like maybe 1% of the entire hippy population. I've known a lot of 60s and 70's hippies. Minds were blown out from all the drugs they used, incurable STD's. Drunks.

Yeah, there's not really enough success stories in the 60's and 70's to brag about. 99% of all the successful people in their 60's and 70's now, kept their nose pretty clean throughout that period.

Any term that correctly identifies the propensity of a specific group to be disproportionally involved with dubious or criminal activity is racist
Lib 101 Core Course

Yeah, those maybe. But that's like maybe 1% of the entire hippy population. I've known a lot of 60s and 70's hippies. Minds were blown out from all the drugs they used, incurable STD's. Drunks.

Yeah, there's not really enough success stories in the 60's and 70's to brag about. 99% of all the successful people in their 60's and 70's now, kept their nose pretty clean throughout that period.

Well, you were in California.......

I don't know anyone who is standing up for BLM or antifa.
Democrats want vandals, looters and arsonists arrested.

Did you not watch MSNBC and CNN during this whole Rittenhouse case? They had predominant democrats lying their butts off about Kyle, and only on EXTREMELY rare occasions said anything adverse about the rioters. In fact, the left and BLM took MLK's "rioting is the voice of the unheard" statement, completely out of context, to show their support for the rioters.

The left owns that. You can't sugar coat it, surada. Maybe, since you're on the left, you don't see how extreme it's become. I can understand that. When I was a democrat (and when I was a republican) I had to ignore the BS my party was putting out.
But back then, they wasn't putting out so much extreme BS as the left is today.

1637843006778.png

Anything that correctly addresses and identifies activities that are committed mostly by one group is racist. One of the best ways to avoid behavior change is to castigate identification of the behavior as wrong, racist etc.

Wisconsin sided with Hitler.

Retired Wisconsin Farmer Builds Hitler Memorial - Roadside ...
Theodore Junker, a retired Wisconsin farmer, has built a memorial/museum to Adolf Hitler on his 20-acre farm in Millard, Wisconsin. He talked about the notion for years, and finally is ready for people to come and see it. Junker's "attraction" has reportedly ignited a firestorm of controversy among his family, Wisconsin politicians, some local residents ... and just about everyone else who hears about it.

The only female Hitler ever ordered to be assassinated was a member of the Red Orchestra, born in Wisconsin. Hitler had her hung.

Anything that correctly addresses and identifies activities that are committed mostly by one group is racist. One of the best ways to avoid behavior change is to castigate identification of the behavior as wrong, racist etc.
Behavior can be adjusted by other means. For instance, if the looter is tracked from the instant the merchandise leaves the store. If the shoplifter cannot thoroughly neutralize tagged merchandise, a drone can track it, they are carrying the signal with them, so they must successfully make it to a place where they can disarm the tag.

In addition, future systems will likely render mask-wearing useless, when the video coverage is made continuous from the time they leave the store with the stolen items to whenever they come to a stop. This footage can be used in court, let alone added to the coordinated activity of citizen-experimenters, hobbyists and (tethered) drone owners who are quickly made aware of what’s coming their way. It is sad that the Dancing Grannies could not have been alerted in similar ways.

Initially, tethered roof drones can document the fleeing suspects day or night. Enough of these, reminiscent of rooftop communications via pidgeon coops in New York City, can go some distance in this regard.

Like mask wearing, blanked-out license plates become out of style, automatically adjusting human behavior.

Stopping looting is racist. Last night the Grove was being looted. Nordstroms had put in shatterproof glass. Many people were shocked and called it racist.
Shatter proof glass ? How's that helping when they just walk through to door when they are open, and take what they want ?? Now what's going to happen is if they attempt to profile based upon the profiles of the thieves that are doing this, then they might be charged as racist if the culprit's are mostly black.

"Soon they will be teaching critical loot theory"

"It is not looting, it is reparation hunting"

Forum List

Back