'THE LEFT' Now Says The Term 'Looting' Is RACIST

Is that because they are admitting the overwhelming, vast majority of LOOTERS seen breaking windows, flooding in and out of stores during riots carrying anything and everything not nailed down are Blacks?

Actually every time Democrats want to silence anyone for calling them out on anything negative or illegal they call the term being used, the fact that they are being called out, or the person calling them out 'Racist'. It's their 'Go To' tactic when all else fails.

Evidently with mobs of organized thieves showing up in cars with blocked license plates robbing a Nordstrom because of failed Liberal policies that encourage LOOTING and doesn't punish anyone that steals $900 or less in Ssn Francisco liberals are a little testy about their policies sucking so badly....

I guess it isn't fair to call taking up to $900 in goods without paying for it since Democrats passed legislation giving thieves permission to steal without any punishment...

I agree, though....'LOOTING' sounds like something fun, like a hobby or team sport....'LOOTERS' sounds like the team players.

It should be called what it is - STEALING....and the people doing it shod be called what they are - THIEVES, ROBBERS, LOW-LIFE POS CRIMINALS.

And for the criminal-defending easily offended snowflakes who find the term 'looting' distasteful and offensive...

F* YOU!
Part and parcel of what George Orwell spoke of.With Groupthink.Change the
language AND the Rules almost as much as in - Animal Farm -.
The problem is simple.A Law of Diminishing Returns.Where eventually the same output
returns less and less.We have passed that point sometime in the last 6 months.
Most likely the way Biden Lied and kept up his lies and handling of his thoroughly
botched Afghanistan withdrawal.That greatly impacted humans on the ground.
Former President Trump would never have come close to letting anything like that
happen.But happen it did and Biden proved where his heart was.It was non-functioning.
He pledged to get out every American and he Dint.In fact,he eventually acted cavalier
about.The way he still does about the Massive Open Borders.Lying about Border
Control agents.About numbers,every aspect of Illegal entry.
The American people and electorate are a tolerant bunch.But this has gone way too
far.Biden using the words - Rule of Law - purposedly as a Candidate.
You can fool some of the people all of the time.And all of the people some of
the time.
But you can't Fool Mom.

"Soon they will be teaching critical loot theory"

"It is not looting, it is reparation hunting"
Akin to hunting down some rascally rabbitt.
I mean,even cartoonish Elmer Fudd would have a belly laugh over dat.

I went to school and raised my family in Charleston, SC and our hippies weren't rude.
Explains a lot.... Either you are to young to know the history or you are living in some sort of Southern Bell elitist setting that shields you from the truth in these matter's, but thanks for playing anyway.

Explains a lot.... Either you are to young to know the history or you are living in some sort of Southern Bell elitist setting that shields you from the truth in these matter's, but thanks for playing anyway.

I am sorry for you.. decency and good manners are not Southern elitist.

So you hate where you live ? Ask Obama can you move in.

I love where I live.. Sounds like you have a bad experience. The culture here promotes good manners and hospitality.. Something we share with the Saudis.

Its always been considered a conservative trait.

Part and parcel of what George Orwell spoke of.With Groupthink.Change the
language AND the Rules almost as much as in - Animal Farm -.
The problem is simple.A Law of Diminishing Returns.Where eventually the same output
returns less and less.We have passed that point sometime in the last 6 months.
Most likely the way Biden Lied and kept up his lies and handling of his thoroughly
botched Afghanistan withdrawal.That greatly impacted humans on the ground.
Former President Trump would never have come close to letting anything like that
happen.But happen it did and Biden proved where his heart was.It was non-functioning.
He pledged to get out every American and he Dint.In fact,he eventually acted cavalier
about.The way he still does about the Massive Open Borders.Lying about Border
Control agents.About numbers,every aspect of Illegal entry.
The American people and electorate are a tolerant bunch.But this has gone way too
far.Biden using the words - Rule of Law - purposedly as a Candidate.
You can fool some of the people all of the time.And all of the people some of
the time.
But you can't Fool Mom.

You can't force US citizens to leave Afghanistan.

Use your head.. The US State Dept has had a do not travel warning to Afghanistan forever.

Trump also could not stop US citizens in China from coming home last Feb/March.

If you read my post I said the left considers it to be reparations.
RAPE-arations is more like it. Society is being raped by the wave of black drive by looters.

It's undeniable the caravans of late model autos pulling up in front of Nordstroms (for instance) so gangs of young black thieves can smash and steal before driving away is a reality.

RAPE-arations is more like it. Society is being raped by the wave of black drive by looters.

It's undeniable the caravans of late model autos pulling up in front of Nordstroms (for instance) so gangs of young black thieves can smash and steal before driving away is a reality.
Then the blacks complain because a higher percentage of blacks than whites are arrested.

Chicago becomes the latest victim in a series of smash-and-grab robberies at retailers across the US​

So now we know the meaning behind the term Black Friday.

Chicago becomes the latest victim in a series of smash-and-grab robberies at retailers across the US​

So now we know the meaning behind the term Black Friday.
The stores are simply going to have to board up their windows and doors, put a web address on the door, and begin selling everything on line. Simple fix.

Stores will end baboonism precisely due to blm’s racist violence promoting the evolution that ends looting. Entering the locked store already identified ends looting. Otherwise, locked stores can still trump Amazon because even if the customer is unidentified, the customer gets to browse and examine the merchandise. Tracking technology from the time the monkey leaves the store will also serve to end looting, and the term will fall into disuse.

They say that the stores were overrun by many looters so nobody got caught.

Back in the old days, the Chicago police would nab one or two of the assailants and arrest them then "interrogate" them until they squealed on the rest. You can't "interrogate" like that anymore so the bad guys win.

Vulgarity and bad manners are all the rage since Trump.

It started long before Trump. But the left has increased their bad manners and vulgarity 10 fold since Trump. So you do have a valid point.

Forum List

Back