'THE LEFT' Now Says The Term 'Looting' Is RACIST

Looters. Thugs. Lets Go Brandon.
Bad words, eh? Ok. I will do my best to not say such "racist" things.

See my sigline.

And while I'm at it....I'm really sick of the political correctness bullshit of saying "the N word", when blacks say it all the fucking time when beating up their baby mama's. USMB follows suit, too, with the hypocrisy.

And while I'm at it....I'm really sick of the political correctness bullshit of saying "the N word", when blacks say it all the fucking time when beating up their baby mama's. USMB follows suit, too, with the hypocrisy.

Vulgarity and bad manners are all the rage since Trump.

Is that because they are admitting the overwhelming, vast majority of LOOTERS seen breaking windows, flooding in and out of stores during riots carrying anything and everything not nailed down are Blacks?

Actually every time Democrats want to silence anyone for calling them out on anything negative or illegal they call the term being used, the fact that they are being called out, or the person calling them out 'Racist'. It's their 'Go To' tactic when all else fails.

Evidently with mobs of organized thieves showing up in cars with blocked license plates robbing a Nordstrom because of failed Liberal policies that encourage LOOTING and doesn't punish anyone that steals $900 or less in Ssn Francisco liberals are a little testy about their policies sucking so badly....

I guess it isn't fair to call taking up to $900 in goods without paying for it since Democrats passed legislation giving thieves permission to steal without any punishment...

I agree, though....'LOOTING' sounds like something fun, like a hobby or team sport....'LOOTERS' sounds like the team players.

It should be called what it is - STEALING....and the people doing it shod be called what they are - THIEVES, ROBBERS, LOW-LIFE POS CRIMINALS.

And for the criminal-defending easily offended snowflakes who find the term 'looting' distasteful and offensive...

F* YOU!
Wait................wut

Saying that the term looting is racist, is racist because it assumes looters are all black

What is next, the term thief is racist, murderer is racist and pedophile is racist, etc?

LOL.

Fox News doesn't even pretend to be honest.
Sure
Screenshot_20211124-020847_DuckDuckGo.jpg

To be fair, here in California mass looting is the work of two minority ethnicities.

Is that because they are admitting the overwhelming, vast majority of LOOTERS seen breaking windows, flooding in and out of stores during riots carrying anything and everything not nailed down are Blacks?

Actually every time Democrats want to silence anyone for calling them out on anything negative or illegal they call the term being used, the fact that they are being called out, or the person calling them out 'Racist'. It's their 'Go To' tactic when all else fails.

Evidently with mobs of organized thieves showing up in cars with blocked license plates robbing a Nordstrom because of failed Liberal policies that encourage LOOTING and doesn't punish anyone that steals $900 or less in Ssn Francisco liberals are a little testy about their policies sucking so badly....

I guess it isn't fair to call taking up to $900 in goods without paying for it since Democrats passed legislation giving thieves permission to steal without any punishment...

I agree, though....'LOOTING' sounds like something fun, like a hobby or team sport....'LOOTERS' sounds like the team players.

It should be called what it is - STEALING....and the people doing it shod be called what they are - THIEVES, ROBBERS, LOW-LIFE POS CRIMINALS.

And for the criminal-defending easily offended snowflakes who find the term 'looting' distasteful and offensive...

F* YOU!
It's just so funny (if it wasn't) that with blacks making up about 13% of the population that the wokees think that blacks should not make up more than 13% of those arrested or in jail. So, if more than 13% of blacks commit murder then we should only lock up the first 13% and I guess let the rest go. Same for other crimes, including looting. Let's say that there are 80 looters going after a store so we have to make sure that only 13% of those arrested for looting are black or it is labeled systemic racism. If no whites are arrested at all then I guess that means you can't arrest any blacks at all. And the left wonder why crime is rising exponentially.

All very necessary. Lenin killed HIS OWN people which is why he appeals to the left so much. Mao killed millions of Chinese. The left has icons of national leaders that killed their own people. They hope to do that someday.
The American government has been torturing, maiming, and killing ITS OWN people for a very long time now. Guinea pig soldiers during atomic bomb experiments. Agent Orange in Vietnam. Depleted uranian weapons in Irak. Injecting veterans with syphilis at VA hospitals during the Tuskeegee Experiment. Clandestine LSD experiments during secret MK ULTRA operations at Edgewood Arsenal. And much more.

Who on the left is saying looting is racist?

The left is saying that stopping BLM when they're rioting, is racist. Holy hell dude, the left claimed Rittenhouse was racist, because of the way he shot 3 white men. Y'all genius for sure.

Looters. Thugs. Lets Go Brandon.
Bad words, eh? Ok. I will do my best to not say such "racist" things.

See my sigline.

On another thread, I said "colored boy" and was called racist. LMAO..

Be GOT DAYUMED if the left is going to dictate what can come out of my white voice or what I can see with my white eyes.

F* YOU!
Being White = Racist
Being Male = Racist
White shooting white = racist
Black shooting Black = racist if black shooter is a Republican
Winsome Sears = racist and a white supremacist
Larry Elder = racist
Statues = racist
Thanksgiving = racist
Columbus Day = racist
NASCAR = racist
Hockey = racist

The word doesn't mean anything anymore.

All fact words are racist because they are frequently used to disprove racially oriented blaming and excuse making.

The difference is, in Wisconsin a retired farmer put up a memorial to Hitler in his back yard. Seattle put in a bronze statue of Lenin on city property.

So a retired farmer putting something up on his private property is an issue but the city using PUBLIC property to idolize communism isn't?

LOL leftist logic

Forum List

Back