So this is why the Left HATES Tim Tebow

I will.

He was a wacky college QB who used to kneel & pray on the field.

Some people made fun of him.

This was all like 1000 years ago.

cvbcvbcb.gif

He tried out as a Tight End with Philly last year.....and the response was predictable.

I even bought his jersey....because I knew they wouldn't let him make the team and it would be a collector's item.

He was a very good college QB. A few people might have made fun of his kneeling but that hardly meets the claim.
Funny guy too - self-deprecating. I think he was too small to play well in the majors or whatever you people call your bastardized mashup of rugby and pro wrestling.

View attachment 840335

He tried out as a Tight End with Philly last year.....and the response was predictable.

I even bought his jersey....because I knew they wouldn't let him make the team and it would be a collector's item.
TT a TE? :auiqs.jpg:

What next - CK as head of team morale somewhere?

The Big Guy's putting crazy ideas in TT's head.

You left out that Heisman trophy thing. You know, that the best player in college football gets?

Obama was president, and the left canceled Tim Tebow.
He won the Heisman?

Yeah - he was good.

But half of those guys crash and burn.

He was in that half.

And the left never gave a shit about him.

Funny guy too - self-deprecating. I think he was too small to play well in the majors or whatever you people call your bastardized mashup of rugby and pro wrestling.
You mean the contact sport that rugby players would get destroyed in. How much do rugby players make anyway is it even close to what the lowest paid NFL player gets ? The minimum a player gets is 750K a year I bet an entire rugby team doesn't even make that.

It's hilarious watching people whine like little bitches about sports the US took from other countries and made them not excruciatingly boring to watch.

You mean the contact sport that rugby players would get destroyed in.
I mean the pro wrestling farce that is professional US "football."
How much do rugby players make anyway is it even close to what the lowest paid NFL player gets ? The minimum a player gets is 750K a year I bet an entire rugby team doesn't even make that.
Rugby = The world sport of the future
It's hilarious watching people whine like little bitches about sports the US took from other countries and made them not excruciatingly boring to watch.
US "football" = Withering away

Forum List

Back