The left is killing the economy .

Oops, NBC/WSJ poll today shows Obama crashing and burning, especially on the economy.

Even that idiot Chuck Todd from MSNBC this morning referred to the economic situation across the country as MALAISE.

LMAO, yes he used the big M word, Dad23. I think you libs need to throw in the towel.

Yes, according to YOUR theory, Dubya lost 5 million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years and Obama has 10+ million under him

That's a difference of 15+ million. Which side failed?

Your ass has got to be sore from all those numbers you keep pulling from it, D23. I've never seen a more obtuse number cruncher.

You need to go get some econ training to learn how to read the data.

And stop thinking in your 2nd grade math.

PLEASE show me where I'm wrong YOUR theory Dubya and Obama don't take 'responibility' for the economy UNTIL their first F/Y budget begins

Dubya had his Oct 1, 2001

Obama had his Oct 1 2009

CHECK IT OUT, DUBYA LOST 5 MILLION WHILE OBAMA HAS 10 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS

ISN'T THAT AA 15 MILLION DIFFERENCE?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

I know, you'll stick with the ad homs rather than addressing YOUR premise right

I'd say weak wage growth for the working class over three decades is catching up with the US consumer driven economy. Of course that's easy for me to say as most economist have stated the same thing.
So we have had the very un-American practice of shipping jobs offshore.
Many companies are waving a carrot in front of potential illegal immigrants who happily accept low wage jobs.
Automation is replacing workers.
The rejection of an increase of the minimum wage (70% of Americans support this).
The rejection of the equal pay for women (over 60% of Americans support this).
All these items listed are killing the working middle class and working poor class which makes it really tough for these folks to contribute to the economy.
I remember when the recovery was really dragging a group of CEOs were asked "why is the economy dragging"? The overwhelming response was "people aren't spending". Which makes sense, as people watch their expendable income dwindle and dwindle. We have the private sector doing nothing about wages, despite very good profits and we have our representatives doing nothing about it because of polarized ideological politics.
It's no wonder the US is slipping while other countries who have middle class getting stronger catch up and in some cases passing the US.

Last edited:
I'd say weak wage growth for the working class over three decades is catching up with the US consumer driven economy. Of course that's easy for me to say as most economist have stated the same thing.
Many companies are waving a carrot in front of potential illegal immigrants who happily accept low wage jobs.
The rejection of an increase of the minimum wage (70% of Americans support this).
All these items listed are killing the working middle class and working poor class which makes it really tough for these folks to contribute to the economy.
I remember when the recovery was really dragging a group of CEOs were asked "why is the economy dragging"? The overwhelming response was "people aren't spending". Which makes sense, as people watch their expendable income dwindle and dwindle. We have the private sector doing nothing about wages, despite very good profits and we have our representatives doing nothing about it because of polarized ideological politics.
It's no wonder the US is slipping while other countries who have middle class getting stronger catch up and in some cases passing the US.

As usual you add a few talking points and unsubstantiated assertions.
I dont recall a group of CEOs saying that. I do recall them fingering regulatory and tax uncertainty with the Obama administration.
The economy is going downhill thanks to Obama's policies. Here.
0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

Since Dubya was responsible for the F/Y that started Oct 1, 2008, don't you think HE SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, LIKE EVERY OTHER US PREZ?

CBO JAN 8, 2009 PRE STIMULUS

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009 - Memphis Daily News

I KNOW, OBAMA WAS 'RESPONSIBLE FOR' THE ECONOMY SINCE BEFORE THE ELECTIONS IN 2008, ACCORDING TO RIGHT WINGERS LIKE LIMBAUGH RIGHT? lol

You klowns are as bright as your are honest, not very!

Since Dubya was responsible for the F/Y that started Oct 1, 2008,

He didn't sign that budget.

If you back out all the spending the Dems passed after he left office, then you'd have an idea of what he was responsible for.

Or you can look at debt the day he started and the day he left. The math for that was up thread.

Right, MORE magical fairy dust would keep the US economy going, NOT that a budget needed to be signed by Dubya, after all we didn't have a couple of wars going on (that he NEVER funded) or an economic meltdown. And that $700+ billion TARP program he asked for, well heck it shouldn't be in a budget either!

Well, if you want to be honest, why would you charge Bush (or credit Obama) for TARP spending in 2008 that was repaid in 2009 and 2010?

But that would make Obama look worse than the $7 trillion in new debt already makes him look.

Since Dubya was responsible for the F/Y that started Oct 1, 2008, don't you think HE SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, LIKE EVERY OTHER US PREZ?

CBO JAN 8, 2009 PRE STIMULUS

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009

CBO Projects $1.2 Trillion Deficit for 2009 - Memphis Daily News

I KNOW, OBAMA WAS 'RESPONSIBLE FOR' THE ECONOMY SINCE BEFORE THE ELECTIONS IN 2008, ACCORDING TO RIGHT WINGERS LIKE LIMBAUGH RIGHT? lol

You klowns are as bright as your are honest, not very!

Since Dubya was responsible for the F/Y that started Oct 1, 2008,

He didn't sign that budget.

If you back out all the spending the Dems passed after he left office, then you'd have an idea of what he was responsible for.

Or you can look at debt the day he started and the day he left. The math for that was up thread.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T DUBYA RESPONSIBLE FOR US DEBT UNDER HIS F/Y'S LIKE EVERY OTHER PREZ? BECAUSE HE ACTED IRRESPONSIBLY AND DIDN'T SHOW 'LEADERSHIP'?

Why the fuck would Bush be responsible for Obama "stimulus" spending that happened in 2009? Or for spending that the Dem Congress passed and Obama signed in early 2009?

Oh, right, you're an idiot lefty hack.

...anyone with a brain...
well.., that leaves out 99.9999999999999% to infinity of all libertards. :lmao:

damn !! i wish i could find that one that does exist, he/she certainly does not reside on USMB !! :lmao:............. :lmao:

The jobs lost in the recession were lost BECAUSE of Republican Policies, lies and fallacies- Can we say Trickle Down (Voodoo!) Economics? Hell, even Dubya's Dad knew that stuff was, uh, Bunk!

Now they want you to believe them when they claim they know what's best for the rest of us?

Yup. As Dubya himself said, "Wall Street got drunk!"

Last edited by a moderator:
What will it mean when the GOP with 7% takes back the Senate?

Gerrymandering worked. What did it mean when for the first time in 50+ years Obama was elected (twice) with 52%+ of the popular vote?

Hey, fucktard, explain how gerrymandering impacts the Senate.

I'll be here, laughing at your stupid ass.

So YOU are a dumbfuck who can't critically think? Got it

You don't think having more House GOPers helps with the Senate elections? Seriously?

Did Gerrymandering Cost Dems the NC Senate? A Fair Map Suggests Not in 2012, But Likely Will in 2014

Did Gerrymandering Cost Dems the NC Senate? A Fair Map Suggests Not in 2012, But Likely Will in 2014

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn.

well.., that leaves out 99.9999999999999% to infinity of all libertards. :lmao:

damn !! i wish i could find that one that does exist, he/she certainly does not reside on USMB !! :lmao:............. :lmao:

The jobs lost in the recession were lost BECAUSE of Republican Policies, lies and fallacies- Can we say Trickle Down (Voodoo!) Economics? Hell, even Dubya's Dad knew that stuff was, uh, Bunk!

Now they want you to believe them when they claim they know what's best for the rest of us?

Yup. As Dubya himself said, "Wall Street got drunk!"

But Dubya was the bartender :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont recall a group of CEOs saying that. I do recall them fingering regulatory and tax uncertainty with the Obama administration.
0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

Now I see why you ask so many questions about graphs and charts. You seem to think the graph you posted is supposed to mean something? :lol: Thanks for confirming what I already knew,,,you are clueless. Graph's typically have data running vertically and horizontally as reference points to the line's progress left to right. Sometimes bars are used, again with data references vertically and horizontally. That graph you posted means absolutely nothing without data references.

Oh, read this; Wall Street's new worry: American consumers
Wall Street's new worry: American consumers- MSN Money

Now I know you might have a difficult time because the above article isn't your everyday, every hour and every minute talking points, but go ahead and at least try. Maybe you can digest information that isn't spoon fed to you? :doubt:

Finally, do I think Obama shares some blame? Of course I do, along with Congress (that includes both do-nothing parties) and the private sector.

Gerrymandering worked. What did it mean when for the first time in 50+ years Obama was elected (twice) with 52%+ of the popular vote?

You don't think having more House GOPers helps with the Senate elections? Seriously?

"The rationale was straightforward," reads the memo. "Controlling the redistricting process in these states would have the greatest impact on determining how both state legislative and congressional district boundaries would be drawn.

Did Gerrymandering Cost Dems the NC Senate?

Fucktard! Where did I mention a state senate? Or the US House? Moron. :lol:

0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

Now I see why you ask so many questions about graphs and charts. You seem to think the graph you posted is supposed to mean something? :lol: Thanks for confirming what I already knew,,,you are clueless. Graph's typically have data running vertically and horizontally as reference points to the line's progress left to right. Sometimes bars are used, again with data references vertically and horizontally. That graph you posted means absolutely nothing without data references.

Now I know you might have a difficult time because the above article isn't your everyday, every hour and every minute talking points, but go ahead and at least try. Maybe you can digest information that isn't spoon fed to you? :doubt:

Finally, do I think Obama shares some blame? Of course I do, along with Congress (that includes both do-nothing parties) and the private sector.

You are a dolt.
The article doesnt support whatever it is you think it means.

Got it, you can't critically think OR be honest

0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

The Falling Price of Carbon Credits WTF???

The European Union’s Emissions Trading System was intended to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by setting a market price on them. The system, set up in three phases, requires polluters to acquire credits to offset their emissions. A glut of credits, combined with lower demand because of the weak economy, has driven down the price to close to zero.

0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/21/business/0421-carbon.html?ref=energy-environment

YOU EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? LOL

0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

You are a dolt.
The article doesnt support whatever it is you think it means.

NO it doesn't represent what you are trying to LIE ABOUT

April 21, 2013

The Falling Price of Carbon Credits WTF???

0422-biz-CARBONweb.png

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/21/business/0421-carbon.html?ref=energy-environment

You're the idiot who brought up gerrymandering in response to my comment about a state-wide office.

I'm very critical of your stupid response. Honestly.

You're the idiot who brought up gerrymandering in response to my comment about a state-wide office.

YOU:

"What will it mean when the GOP with 7% takes back the Senate?"

ON RESPONSE TO

ME:

"Let me know when he hits Dubya's 23% or Ronnie's 35% Jan 1983

Presidential Approval for President Reagan"

Rdean:

"Or the GOP's 7%."

ONCE MORE

YOU:

ON RESPONSE TO

ME:

Rdean:

"Or the GOP's 7%."

ONCE MORE

Me: What will it mean when the GOP with 7% takes back the Senate?

Idiot who doesn't know the US Senate seats are voted on state-wide and can't be gerrymandered: Gerrymandering worked.

Seriously? LOL!

YOU:

ON RESPONSE TO

ME:

Rdean:

"Or the GOP's 7%."

ONCE MORE

Idiot who doesn't know the US Senate seats are voted on state-wide and can't be gerrymandered: Gerrymandering worked.

Seriously? LOL!

You don't think having more House GOPers helps with the Senate elections? Seriously?[/QUOTE]

YOU:

ON RESPONSE TO

ME:

Rdean:

"Or the GOP's 7%."

ONCE MORE

Seriously? LOL!

It sure worked in 2012. Seriously?

Just admit it, you were wrong.

Forum List

Back