The left is killing the economy .

Well IF you cheer tax revenues going to Korean war levels AND the greatest beneficiaries of Dubya's tax cuts were millionaires. Yes

The legacy of the Bush tax cuts

Drove the deficit

image1-1.jpg

Benefited the wealthy: By any measure, the Bush tax cuts have benefited the wealthy more than the middle class

image-3

The Bush tax cuts directed stunning tax benefits to high-income households over the last nine years:

If one adds up the average tax cuts that households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000 received in each of the last nine years, the total exceeds $74,000.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes between $500,000 and $1 million exceeds $189,000 over the last nine years.

The sum of the average annual tax cuts delivered to households with incomes over $1 million in each of the last nine years exceeds $1.1 million. The average tax cut these individuals received was more than $110,000 in each of these years.

YES, THEY NEEDED IT RIGHT?

Bush Tax Cuts Have Provided Extremely Large Benefits to Wealthiest Americans Over Last Nine Years ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

The average filer saw her effective tax rate drop from 22 percent in 1979 to 18.1 percent in 2010

Yes, Dubya starved the treasury of revenues AS he went to TWO UNFUNDED wars and gave US UNFUNDED Medicare expansion.

I know. Just awful! $4.9 trillion added to the debt in 8 years.

Not quite the same as $7 trillion in less than 6 years.

The last I recall, we in the United States pay less in taxes than any other western nation, so I don't see what there is to squawk about.

The last I recall, we in the United States pay less in taxes than any other western nation, so I don't see what there is to squawk about.

The last I recall, the Federal goverment collected $2.775 trillion last year. More than any other western nation. They also spent $3.45 trillion last year. More than any other western nation.

I think there is plenty to squawk about.

The last I recall, the Federal goverment collected $2.775 trillion last year. More than any other western nation. They also spent $3.45 trillion last year. More than any other western nation.

Do it per capita or it's meaningless. Idiot.

Quoting the average person's tax rate going down is also idiotic, when the only people paying less in ALL taxes are the rich and giant corporations. The new bs GOP, hater dupes...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

How much of that $3.45 trillion is paying off your failed voting record?

How much of that $3.45 trillion is paying off your failed voting record?

None. All of it is paying off your failed votes for Democrats. And their fat cat allies.

The average filer saw her effective tax rate drop from 22 percent in 1979 to 18.1 percent in 2010

Yes, Dubya starved the treasury of revenues AS he went to TWO UNFUNDED wars and gave US UNFUNDED Medicare expansion.

I know. Just awful! $4.9 trillion added to the debt in 8 years.

Not quite the same as $7 trillion in less than 6 years.

Dubya first year F/Y budget begins

US DEBT Oct 1 /2001, 5,807,463,412,200.06

US DEBT Oct 1, 2009 $11,920,519,164,319.42

Not sure about conservatives 'math'

Economic Downturn and Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Projected Deficits

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

DUBYA'S Recession Caused Sharp Deterioration in Budget Outlook

We estimate that the (DUBYA) downturn has pushed up deficits by $2.5 trillion (including the associated interest costs) over the 2009-2018 period

Tax Cuts, War Costs Do Lasting Harm to Budget Outlook

Just two policies dating from the Bush Administration — tax cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan — accounted for over $500 billion of the deficit in 2009 and will account for nearly $6 trillion in deficits in 2009 through 2019 (including associated debt-service costs of $1.4 trillion). By 2019, we estimate that these two policies will account for almost half — over $8 trillion — of the $17 trillion in debt that will be owed under current policies

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to Drive Large Deficits ? Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Ignorant tool. I guess that's why those pointy headed economists measure it by GDP...

WTF are you talking about?

The left brought the economy back from the brink the right put it at.

No, you kicked the can down the road by inflating a new bubble. It is just a matter of time until it burst. When it does, it's going to be bad, really bad.

And inflation has been right around the corner for a decade right? lol

If they counted the goods that really matter to sustain life support, inflation is off the charts

-Geaux

Oops, NBC/WSJ poll today shows Obama crashing and burning, especially on the economy.

Even that idiot Chuck Todd from MSNBC this morning referred to the economic situation across the country as MALAISE.

LMAO, yes he used the big M word, Dad23. I think you libs need to throw in the towel.

No, you kicked the can down the road by inflating a new bubble. It is just a matter of time until it burst. When it does, it's going to be bad, really bad.

And inflation has been right around the corner for a decade right? lol

If they counted the goods that really matter to sustain life support, inflation is off the charts

-Geaux

Yep, because just like the Unemployment numbers, inflation numbers are completely distorted.

Anyone who does the grocery shopping knows the stats libs cite are full of shit.

Look Dad23, your ability to analyze the numbers is as bad as it gets.

Even the libs on MSNBC are hanging their heads in depression this morning....talking about how bad the economy is.

You really need to stop, dude. There's no one that believes your assessments. And you have only a tenth grade grasp on math.

Oh, and here....let me add a little bit more evidence to add to the pile....

Pres. Obama hits all-time low in The NBC/WSJ poll

Obama Hits All-Time Low....

LMAO- From the OP

-Geaux

Washington - Pres. Barack Obama’s overall approval rating has hit an all-time low in the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. The president’s approval rating among Americans is at 40 percent, however the bad news does not stop there.

According to the major national poll, six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the US economy and more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction. Within a month of the president vowing to bypass Congress and govern by Executive Order, a whopping 80 percent of those polled are unhappy with the nation’s political system

Read more: Pres. Obama hits all-time low in The NBC/WSJ poll

Forum List

Back