The Left is going full racist now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Leftist white male running for US Congress tweets KKK hood to Candace Owens, gets slapped right back as a 'racist' - TheBlaze

A Leftist running for Congress tweeted pictures of the KKK burning crosses to a conservative Black woman Candace Owens

This is what Twitter is now allowing after banning Trump from Twitter. This is where the nation has landed in terms of what is PC and not PC. This is the end of a civilized society led by Leftists and their corporate goons.

May they all burn in everlasting flame

Typical of the Dems....sad...after 100 plus years the Dems go right back to their old playbook....an African-American dares to speak for themselves, speak out against the "Party," dares to challenge the Plantation? The Dems bring out their hoods...

Owens, Dr. King, Justice Thomas....all have had to deal with these horrible, racist in the Dem party when they have dared to question their hate

I'm not sure that sending a KKK hood image to her, even in response to her attempt to ignore and delegitimize the causes of this summers protest and violence, was a real smart thing to do. I wouldn't vote for Ms. Owens or Zippy the adjunct professor.

I'm not sure that sending a KKK hood image to her, even in response to her attempt to ignore and delegitimize the causes of this summers protest and violence, was a real smart thing to do. I wouldn't vote for Ms. Owens or Zippy the adjunct professor.
Ya think?

You kids can't even get rid of a serial rapist and murderer in Cuomo.

LOL.

Being a democrat means never having to say your sorry, cuz you never do anything "wrong".

Actually it was domestic terrorism, sedition and insurrection. Not "protests" ;)
No, no, only when protests occur around the Capital, and now the White House, are they insurrectionists and terrorists.

Everywhere else it is merely protests for social justice. But the government is always socially just at the federal level, aside from the brief period Trump was there, so the protests must be terrorism.

Understand? Shoot to kill and ask questions later, even if they are unarmed.

Leftist whites are the Kings of "if you know what is good for you then you will" to blacks who get off the plantation.

Typical of the Dems....sad...after 100 plus years the Dems go right back to their old playbook....an African-American dares to speak for themselves, speak out against the "Party," dares to challenge the Plantation? The Dems bring out their hoods...

Owens, Dr. King, Justice Thomas....all have had to deal with these horrible, racist in the Dem party when they have dared to question their hate

Remember, this guy still has the FULL support of the DemoKKKrat party:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Remember, this guy still has the FULL support of the DemoKKKrat party:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg
yep.....

You're not sure, and that's why you're PROG.

All I want to do is work for them with people on my staff as my advisers getting revenge. Getting you jit bags back is nothing but sweet love...

Rioting and looting are never legitimate. E.V.E.R.

Why are you not sure? The KKK has been the symbol of the Democrat party since 1860.

Leftist white male running for US Congress tweets KKK hood to Candace Owens, gets slapped right back as a 'racist' - TheBlaze

A Leftist running for Congress tweeted pictures of the KKK burning crosses to a conservative Black woman Candace Owens

This is what Twitter is now allowing after banning Trump from Twitter. This is where the nation has landed in terms of what is PC and not PC. This is the end of a civilized society led by Leftists and their corporate goons.

May they all burn in everlasting flame
Dividing the nation based onracism is a major tenet of the Democrat Party.

It's a figure of speech. However, it is an excellent example of why you're an asshole. So, thanks for that.

Why are you not sure?

Mostly because it lacked imagination. If your going to attack someone like Owens put some imagination into your presentation.

It's a figure of speech. However, it is an excellent example of why you're an asshole. So, thanks for that.

Correct, if anything I'm an asshole. Trump is a major asshole, it's why PROGS were trained to hate him. Patton was an asshole, Churchill was an asshole, Lincoln was no doubt an asshole, you can bet Washington too. Assholes are often honest, carry bronze & they're not hypersensitive.

There are two extremes of men, one's a dick the other an asshole. A dick is someone such as Obama, he kind of even looks a penis. These are hypersensitives & hyperactives who say & do stupid shit because they're emotional, cowards, dishonest & deviants. Some of the most obvious major dicks within the Democrat party are:

Colbert
Julian Castro
Beto O'rourke
Cory Booker
All male MSM reporters

Correct, if anything I'm an asshole. Trump is a major asshole, it's why PROGS were trained to hate him. Patton was an asshole, Churchill was an asshole, Lincoln was no doubt an asshole, you can bet Washington too. Assholes are often honest, carry bronze & they're not hypersensitive.

There are two extremes of men, one's a dick the other an asshole. A dick is someone such as Obama, he kind of even looks a penis. These are hypersensitives & hyperactives who say & do stupid shit because they're emotional, cowards, dishonest & deviants. Some of the most obvious major dicks within the Democrat party are:

Colbert
Julian Castro
Beto O'rourke
Cory Booker
All male MSM reporters

Forum List

Back