Where are the Standards? Twitter fine with KKK images being sent to Candace Owens

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
It appears talking about Hunter Biden, saying stores should be open during COVID, and revealing factual instances of voter fraud aren't allowed on Twitter, but blatant racist intimidation against a black woman is fine.

Democratic candidate William O’Mara sent an image of a Klansman hood via Twitter to Daily Wire host Candace Owens, a black woman. When the hood image was reported to Twitter, the tech platform said the image did not violate their rules.

The truth: Twitter has no standards. They're a leftist organization. They actively try to weed out Conservative voices and slander them with the worst of intentions and labels while sitting idly by and watching things like this in plain sight.

There's no debate here.

It appears talking about Hunter Biden, saying stores should be open during COVID, and revealing factual instances of voter fraud aren't allowed on Twitter, but blatant racist intimidation against a black woman is fine.

Democratic candidate William O’Mara sent an image of a Klansman hood via Twitter to Daily Wire host Candace Owens, a black woman. When the hood image was reported to Twitter, the tech platform said the image did not violate their rules.

The truth: Twitter has no standards. They're a leftist organization. They actively try to weed out Conservative voices and slander them with the worst of intentions and labels while sitting idly by and watching things like this in plain sight.

There's no debate here.

you think thats bad look at what youtube allows while banning people for telling the truth,,

You nailed it. They only silence conservative voices with any import. They may silence some fringe left wing fucks....but one can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election on Twitter, but you cannot discuss Biden stealing the 2020 election.
Why would you want to discuss something that even Trump's lawyer admits is unreasonable? She essentially stated that the whole "stop the steal" narrative was a grift and everyone of his supporters was a victim.

You nailed it. They only silence conservative voices with any import. They may silence some fringe left wing fucks....but one can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election on Twitter, but you cannot discuss Biden stealing the 2020 election.
Why would you want to discuss something that even Trump's lawyer admits is unreasonable? She essentially stated that the whole "stop the steal" narrative was a grift and everyone of his supporters was a victim.

So you support racist images being sent to a black person? Why?

There's no debate here.

Twitter is OK with a KKK member sitting in the governor's mansion in Virginia. They contributed to his campaign, in fact.

Dems being Dems....they can't help but go back to the Klan roots and start attacking African-Americans that dare to step off the Party Plantation.
That's old stuff. I'd like to discuss how Lincoln was an admirer of Marx!

Marx & Lincoln- Lincoln Collection
That articles says a group of people that sorted Marx, wrote a letter in support of Lincoln ending slavery....good for them....

It dosen't say that Lincoln admired Marx....

Thanks for the platform to post this- it's another faceslap article

The New Normal “Reality” Police

So, according to Facebook and the Atlantic Council, I am now a “dangerous individual,” you know, like a “terrorist,” or a “serial murderer,” or “human trafficker,” or some other kind of “criminal.” Or I’ve been praising “dangerous individuals,” or disseminating their symbols, or otherwise attempting to “sow dissension” and cause “offline harm.”

Actually, I’m not really clear what I’m guilty of, but I’m definitely some sort of horrible person you want absolutely nothing to do with, whose columns you do not want to read, whose books you do not want to purchase, and the sharing of whose Facebook posts might get your account immediately suspended. Or, at the very least, you’ll be issued this warning:

1616543655457.png

Now, hold on, don’t click away just yet. You’re already on whatever website you’re reading this “dangerous,” “terrorist” column on (or you’re reading it in an email, probably on your phone), which means you are already on the official “Readers of Mass-Murdering Content” watch-list. So you might as well take the whole ride at this point.

Also, don’t worry, I’m not going to just whine about how Facebook was mean to me for 2,000 words … well, all right, I’m going to do that a little, but mostly I wanted to demonstrate how “reality” is manufactured and policed by global corporations like Facebook, Twitter, Google, the corporate media, of course, crowdfunding platforms like Patreon and PayPal, and “think tanks” like the Atlantic Council and its Digital Forensic Research Lab (“DFRLab”).

First, though, let me tell you my Facebook story.

There's no debate here.

Twitter is OK with a KKK member sitting in the governor's mansion in Virginia. They contributed to his campaign, in fact.
They also just helped elect a man President that opposed desegragation of public schools

Point out how it violates the TOS.
and that's the point...censoring things that are harmful to the left doesn't...and why they should lose their immunity protections...they have become publishers.
That's probably not possible but there is a solution. We need to create a parallel economy with our own platforms so they can simply be ignored.

There's no debate here.

What the fuck does Hunter Biden have to do with ANYTHING????? He's not a part of ANY administration.

Talking about Hunter Biden and lying about the election. Get this ignorant cow off the airways!!!!

There's no debate here.

What the fuck does Hunter Biden have to do with ANYTHING????? He's not a part of ANY administration.

Talking about Hunter Biden and lying about the election. Get this ignorant cow off the airways!!!!

if you were an american I would explain to you what hunter has to do with it,,

but since your not I suggest you mind your own business,,,

There's no debate here.
That's messed up if true.

Forum List

Back