Hot mic: Sen Ben Cardin tells Sec Buttigieg Dems will likely use reconciliation for $3Trilion infrastructure bill, citing expected resistance from GOP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
You ain't seen nothin'in yet. They are just getting started in spending. 3 trillion is chump change.

We are talking about a party of extremism, one that will destroy the Republic.

The Democrat party always exhibited symptoms of fiscal irresponsibility but at this point it looks to be a terminal condition. They just don't care any more.
I think the American people are the ones that don't care.

After all, half are on drugs of some kind and the other half brain washed by the media and academia.

The nation is lost.

The Democrats are asking for trouble here. At the same time, the Republicans are in no position to preach about "fiscal responsibility".

This is where we are: Both ends look at any electoral victory as an excuse to shove their agendas down our throats.

We don't learn.

At the same time, compromise is an anathema in Washington.
Not much of a surprise the Democratic Party is going this route.

When the GOP eventually takes power, they will follow suit.

The Democrats are asking for trouble here. At the same time, the Republicans are in no position to preach about "fiscal responsibility". This is where we are: Both ends look at any electoral victory as an excuse to shove their agendas down our throats. We don't learn.
At the same time, compromise is an anathema in Washington. Not much of a surprise the Democratic Party is going this route. When the GOP eventually takes power, they will follow suit.
Yep. As long as we're like this, we're just going to keep swimming around in the quicksand.

I wonder if the history books will show that what brought down a great nation was nothing more than ego and hubris.

The Democrats are asking for trouble here. At the same time, the Republicans are in no position to preach about "fiscal responsibility".

This is where we are: Both ends look at any electoral victory as an excuse to shove their agendas down our throats.

We don't learn.
Republicans should be shut out of any process where they are not prepared to bargain in good faith. They don't ask democrats for input on anything so fuckem.

We don't learn.

At the same time, compromise is an anathema in Washington.
Not much of a surprise the Democratic Party is going this route.

When the GOP eventually takes power, they will follow suit.
We won't be a united country much longer

The Democrat party always exhibited symptoms of fiscal irresponsibility but at this point it looks to be a terminal condition. They just don't care any more.
I think the American people are the ones that don't care.

After all, half are on drugs of some kind and the other half brain washed by the media and academia.

The nation is lost.
I agree. And I think this new lost generation of teens-35 are largely responsible. And of course it was academia, the MSM and big tech that led them into darkness.

You ain't seen nothin'in yet. They are just getting started in spending. 3 trillion is chump change.

We are talking about a party of extremism, one that will destroy the Republic.

It was idiots like you, that said they he same thing when Eisenhower proposed the interstate highway system.

That’s why goobers like you should sit down, and stfu and let the adults make the decisions. America can no longer afford goober thinking.

Forum List

Back