The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

Yes, he was saying that a few on the left go too far. But it is nothing like the GOP base which is like 50% of the GOP that believes in overthrowing the government for trump because emails and pedophilia lol, totally discredited by the way in the real world. Unbelievable, super duper. You equate a couple of crazies on the democratic side with 30% of the GOP are out of their minds. They believe the election was stolen and the government should be overturned. Absolute idiocy. Poor America...

I think Trump's numbers are slipping. I think think it's 30% sliding towards 18%. He's really too stupid and crazy for most people.

It absolutely can! Private organizations on private property have every right to do that.

Now WTF does that have to do with you fascists fighting to get people kicked off of social media? Nobody can be trampled virtually.

Notice how every time the fascism of the left is proven, you immediately panic and change the subject? Yeah, so does everyone else.

Remind me again who controls education in America?? Oops!!

Only one side lives for government jobs where they have unions and don't have to do any real work, and that sure as heck isn't the right!

Uh...I just watched hard leftist Bill Maher and I posted his show. He was ripping his own side for the disgusting, anti-American fascism you love, embrace, and defend.

When is the last time you watched Glenn Beck? Oops! Defeated again, Franco!
Nevertheless, I believe you found this Bill Maher show on some kind of right wing propaganda site.

The story set in Sodom is about sexual violence not homosexuality.
Bwahahaha! First you attempt to redefine "fascism" and now you're trying to redefine the Bible :lmao:

The propaganda is strong with this one!! Sorry clown, the story in Sodom was exclusively about homosexuality and promiscuity. Had absolutely nothing to do with "sexual violence".

The left has become so deeply fascist, they believe you don’t have the freedom / liberty to enjoy other cultures. You must dress as the fascist left tells you to dress, speak as the fascist left tells you to speak, and think as the fascist left tells you to think.
Who exactly told me how to dress?

Just like bigotry against gays... lol. As far as I know, Jesus said nothing about gays and abortions because they've been around forever....
It's funny how the atheist crowd looooooves Jesus (because in their ignorance of the Bible, they think Jesus is a free pass to live in total debauchery.

But here is what the Bible actually says about homosexuals and transvestites. It's in black and white and painfully clear:
“’If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." - Leviticus 20:13
"A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." - Deuteronomy 22:5

Only to the ignorant. Educated people realize that marriage is a union before God and occured thousands of years before any government ever recognized it or provided “tax benefits”( :rolleyes: ) around it.
Educated people realize that marriage is a union before God? What you meant to say was, marriage was an invention by man right?

It's funny how the atheist crowd looooooves Jesus (because in their ignorance of the Bible, they think Jesus is a free pass to live in total debauchery.

But here is what the Bible actually says about homosexuals and transvestites. It's in black and white and painfully clear:
thanks, I'll go with Jesus and tolerance and love over old prehistoric God knows what Jews lol and the Old Testament god.... People are basically leaving church behind....

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
That’s like saying you’re pissed off that Ford doesn’t have the “freedom” to call their vehicle a “Lamborghini”.
Except it isn't. Try again.
There is no “freedom” to hijack something you didn’t create. Never has been. Never will be. Marriage is between 1 man and 1 woman. That’s what it is.
The marriage between one man and one woman was created by man. How is marrying one man and another man, hijacking the marriage between a man and a woman?

Homosexuals need to come up with their own form of a union. They don’t get to hijack ours.
How again did they hijack yours?
[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha! First you attempt to redefine "fascism" and now you're trying to redefine the Bible :lmao:

The propaganda is strong with this one!! Sorry clown, the story in Sodom was exclusively about homosexuality and promiscuity. Had absolutely nothing to do with "sexual violence".

There was no cities of the plain in the time of Abraham. It's fiction..a morality tale about an inhospitable people. (Very serious sin in the ancient Middle East) It's also about sexual violence.. Lot lived there many years according to the story.

Fascists hate it when democratically-elected representatives appoint positions. And they resort to illegal tactics in an attempt to fill those positions with like-minded totalitarian fascists.
“freedom of religion means freedom from yours,” and “no privacy for us, no peace for you.” According to who? Why should anyone have a religion forced on another?

Forum List

Back