The left has embraced fascism in its purest form

Fascists hate free speech. They will leverage anything they can to suppress it and control the narrative - including false accusations of "racism", "transphobia", and more.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. To the point where a university - intended to be a place for unlimited intellectual exploration - requires organizations to sue them for students to obtain the right to speak freely 🤦🏼‍♂️

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. To the point where a university - intended to be a place for unlimited intellectual exploration - requires organizations to sue them for students to obtain the right to speak freely 🤦🏼‍♂️
college encourages lively exchange of idea.png

⁦‪The Democrats‬⁩ literally sit seethe over anything they don’t control. And then they scheme on how to take control over it.

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. Now they even want elected representatives to be “detained militarily” for not adopting the failed and fucked-up leftist ideology.

You know the left has embraced fascism in its purest form when even the NY Times is warning about it. And how did their readers respond? With outrage over the idea of restoring free speech.

That is what we are dealing with...

Isn't if fascinating how everyone who "protests" (ie riot) for left-wing causes has a long criminal history? It's almost like the left-wing ideology attracts dirt-bags. It's also almost like Kyle Rittenhouse was completely justified in acting in self-defense.
Rohm's Brownshirts were also mostly all criminals.

I agree about the op on the left. However, the right also wants me to live under their ideals. I don't accept the ideals of either party. So the left and the right HAVE NO option other than to also let me live with MY ideals which DO NOT fall into either party's ideals. Both sides will have deal with it. Nothing they can do.
Exactly. Thank you.

NOTHING THEY CAN DO.

What we have here is a bunch of sheep running around in circles.

I just called a leftie for it in the gun control thread, I said, the only way you're going to remove them is to come get them, and you won't do that.

And next maybe I'll pick on a rightie, because as you say they're just as bad, trying to force their bullshit morality on the rest of us.

I kept saying it in the transgender thread too: keep your bullshit morality AWAY from my kids!

The law is not about your idiotic fucking morality. Politics is about RUNNING THE COUNTRY. Inflation matters. Retirement savings matter. Peace and stability matter. Equal application of the law matters. ABUSE of the law matters. All of the above.

you do realize that globalism is the opposite of nationalism?
You do realize that "globalism" is the polar opposite of patriotism?

You do realize that "globalism" is anti-Americanism?

You do realize that "globalism" is sick as it surrenders all sovereignty to a single fascist dictator?
And that fascism is an extreme form of nationalism?
No snowflake, fascism is an extreme form of totalitarianism. And you cannot have small, limited government totalitarianism.

You lose. Again. :laugh:

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. They don't want the American people to be able to choose their own candidates and representatives...

The left has embraced fascism in its purest form. They don't want the American people to be able to choose their own candidates and representatives...
democrats: WE WANT BERNIE AS OUR CANDIDATE
democrat party: fuck you we didn't ask you're getting hillary and you'll like it, peasants

97a06ecf49cd1f5aace0d538c49c0f64_500x0.jpg
6c47cb2192129811b789b70871d8d451_500x0.png

Obama said, “Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck up everything.” That pretty much nails it. If WW3 starts... I'm sure the 81 million Biden voters will be ready to line up on the front lines to fight.

Forum List

Back