The law MUST be applied EQUALLY

Take off the gun
Wow...telling me to surrender the single most important constitutional right we have? How very “libertarian” of you! So to recap...

You have a serious substance abuse problem (like progressives)

You are anti-constitutional (like progressives)

You tell other people what to do (like progressives)

You are emotional and easily triggered (like progressives)

Well aren’t you just a special little “libertarian” :laugh:

As to whether someone else is having an abortion, fuck off. It's none of your business
I’m sorry my fragile little snowflake...but murder is illegal in this country. And protecting innocent, helpless life absolutely is my business. And nobody cares whether you like it or not because you’re an irrelevant little alcoholic (and I would bet my house a drug abuser as well).

Now be a good little progressive and go eat that dick now....MmmmK?

um...disagree.

you don't do this to someone. period. not really sure about "legal" but it's damn sure not ethical. splitting hairs only breeds stupid arguments.
Um...that’s just said. Any baby is 50% the father. If it’s ok in your mind for the mother to abort it without the father’s permission, then it must be ok for the father to do the same. Otherwise you’re being sexist, biased, and irrational. The law must be applied equally.
You don't do this to someone.

um...disagree.

you don't do this to someone. period. not really sure about "legal" but it's damn sure not ethical. splitting hairs only breeds stupid arguments.
Um...that’s just said. Any baby is 50% the father. If it’s ok in your mind for the mother to abort it without the father’s permission, then it must be ok for the father to do the same. Otherwise you’re being sexist, biased, and irrational. The law must be applied equally.

You mean because you vomit in the morning and need an epidural when the baby comes out? Wait, you don't. At least I didn't
Test the baby’s DNA, chief. It is scientifically 50% the father’s. You’re not going to deny science now, like a progressive - are you?

The father is not risking his life. Pregnancy is one of the most dangerous times in a woman's life. The father is not the one wrecking his body. You don't have an argument, puppy. Until men can carry a child to term, you're pissing in the wind.

Take off the gun
Wow...telling me to surrender the single most important constitutional right we have? How very “libertarian” of you! So to recap...

You have a serious substance abuse problem (like progressives)

You are anti-constitutional (like progressives)

You tell other people what to do (like progressives)

You are emotional and easily triggered (like progressives)

Well aren’t you just a special little “libertarian” :laugh:

Yes, libertarians believe you should be able to use a gun to force women to carry fetuses in their body. Wow, you got me.

Idiot

As to whether someone else is having an abortion, fuck off. It's none of your business
I’m sorry my fragile little snowflake...but murder is illegal in this country. And protecting innocent, helpless life absolutely is my business. And nobody cares whether you like it or not because you’re an irrelevant little alcoholic (and I would bet my house a drug abuser as well).

Now be a good little progressive and go eat that dick now....MmmmK?

You want government to force your views on other people and you call me the progressive. Classic.

Here's an idea. Take personal responsibility and convince women to carry fetuses to term. Give them counseling, financial assistance, whatever it takes.

Running to government and saying make them is not personal responsibility. And again, you call me the progressive. That's just funny.

kaz: This isn't a job for government
Patriot: OMG, you're a progressive!!!

You're an idiot

The father is not risking his life.
Give the drama queening a rest, sister. The mother (in 99.99% of all cases) is not “risking” her life either.
Pregnancy is one of the most dangerous times in a woman's life.
Yeah...because bat-shit crazy progressives attack them for their baby or convince them to destroy their baby. It has nothing to do with the actual pregnancy itself.
The father is not the one wrecking his body.
Oh...well hell...I guess I never thought about it like that Sea. I mean, larger thighs and a bigger butt is as good a reason as any to take a life. :eusa_doh:

You want government to force your views on other people and you call me the progressive. Classic.
Being a constitutional conservative does not mean anarchy, you dumb progressive dillhole. The litmus test for conservativism is not “accept rape and/or the taking of human life”. Like all progressives, you support the rape of women and try to hide behind “it’s none of the government’s business”.

Sorry sparky....we have laws in this country. And when the laws are not applied equally (or when they prove the left is lying - as in this case), then rational Americans will point them out.

Liberals refuse to apply the law equally or apply their beliefs consistently. They only apply it when it is advantageous to them and reject it when it isn't advantageous to them. Here is another perfect example...

Remee Lee was elated when she became pregnant, but those feelings quickly turned into a nightmare that won't let go of her. Her boyfriend wasn't happy about the pregnancy, but it was Lee's dream to have a child. Until her boyfriend, John Andrew Welden, took that dream away. This week, Welden, 28, pleaded guilty to killing their unborn baby. How? He tricked Lee into taking an abortion pill, causing her to miscarry.

Man tricks pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill - CNN.com

If it is ok and legal for a woman to have an abortion that it is absolutely ok and legal for a man to have an abortion. Anything less than that is an injustice. The law applies to all citizens equally. There is no way that a man can be charged with a crime for doing the exact same thing that any woman is legally permitted to do.

What exactly are you calling equal?

The father is not risking his life.
Give the drama queening a rest, sister. The mother (in 99.99% of all cases) is not “risking” her life either.
Pregnancy is one of the most dangerous times in a woman's life.
Yeah...because bat-shit crazy progressives attack them for their baby or convince them to destroy their baby. It has nothing to do with the actual pregnancy itself.
The father is not the one wrecking his body.
Oh...well hell...I guess I never thought about it like that Sea. I mean, larger thighs and a bigger butt is as good a reason as any to take a life. :eusa_doh:

It is one of the most dangerous things women do.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pregcomplications.htm

Being a constitutional conservative does not mean anarchy, you dumb progressive dillhole. The litmus test for conservativism is not “accept rape and/or the taking of human life”. Like all progressives, you support the rape of women and try to hide behind “it’s none of the government’s business”.

Sorry sparky....we have laws in this country. And when the laws are not applied equally (or when they prove the left is lying - as in this case), then rational Americans will point them out.

What you don't have is the personal responsibility to convince women to follow your views. You run to the government like a pathetic little leftist, point, and say make her!

And again, you call me the progressive.
Well here you are agreeing completely with Seawytch (who is a die-hard progressive) - so you tell us. :dunno:

Nailed me, I'm not a conservative, I'm a libertarian. That would mean something if I didn't keep saying I'm a libertarian, not a conservative.

I believe what I believe. That you don't have the balls to believe what you believe because of who is on whatever side is on you.

So seriously, if Seawytch said we need fewer gun laws, you'd switch and demand more? Wow. And I call you a ballless chick. Nailed it ...

Progressives still can’t figure out if a fetus is a baby/life or if it is not...
America's abortion laws are one giant case-study in cognitive dissonance. If a pregnant woman is murdered, laws in some of the most liberal states call it double-homicide; however, if the woman were to "terminate" that same child just moments before, it's called empowerment.
When it is convenient for them (like when they can’t the convenience to be able to kill their own baby so they don’t have to have any responsibilities), then they claim it’s not a baby/life. But when that narrative isn’t so convenient (such as a Lacy Peterson situation), then suddenly the unborn child is a baby/life.

Indiana Gov. Signs Historic Pro-Life Bill: Killing Unborn Babies Is Murder

Forum List

Back