"the law is a ass - a idiot".

Right now you’re probably trying to brush something off your face….you didn’t realize it was the floor.
And how is my freedom of expression restricted? I gave you a decent example but it seems like kryptonite to you.

Au contraire.

You claimed that there is 'hate speech' and that totalitarian governance can restrict speech of free citizens.

I schooled you on why there is no such thing, or such authority in free nations.

Your next lesson....take notes.

1. "Unalienable: incapable of being alienated, that is, sold and transferred." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 1523:

You can not surrender, sell or transfer unalienable rights, they are a gift from the creator to the individual and can not under any circumstances be surrendered or taken. All individual's have unalienable rights.

Inalienable rights: Rights which are not capable of being surrendered or transferred without the consent of the one possessing such rights. Morrison v. State, Mo. App., 252 S.W.2d 97, 101.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;' and to 'secure,' not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted. That property which a man has honestly acquired he retains full control of, subject to these limitations: First, that he shall not use it to his neighbor's injury, and that does not mean that he must use it for his neighbor's benefit; second, that if the devotes it to a public use, he gives to the public a right to control that use; and third, that whenever the public needs require, the public may take it upon payment of due compensation. BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

For Fascists like you, government can restrict freedom when it find same to its advantage.

As Democrats have done.

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????
The US just jailed a guy for 15 years for burning a pride flag. So please spare me your freedom crap. Now why dont you deal with the specifics of my question rather than just spew your cutnpaste factoids?

Right now you’re probably trying to brush something off your face….you didn’t realize it was the floor.
And how is my freedom of expression restricted? I gave you a decent example but it seems like kryptonite to you.

Au contraire.

You claimed that there is 'hate speech' and that totalitarian governance can restrict speech of free citizens.

I schooled you on why there is no such thing, or such authority in free nations.

1. "Unalienable: incapable of being alienated, that is, sold and transferred." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 1523:

You can not surrender, sell or transfer unalienable rights, they are a gift from the creator to the individual and can not under any circumstances be surrendered or taken. All individual's have unalienable rights.

Inalienable rights: Rights which are not capable of being surrendered or transferred without the consent of the one possessing such rights. Morrison v. State, Mo. App., 252 S.W.2d 97, 101.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;' and to 'secure,' not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted. That property which a man has honestly acquired he retains full control of, subject to these limitations: First, that he shall not use it to his neighbor's injury, and that does not mean that he must use it for his neighbor's benefit; second, that if the devotes it to a public use, he gives to the public a right to control that use; and third, that whenever the public needs require, the public may take it upon payment of due compensation. BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

For Fascists like you, government can restrict freedom when it find same to its advantage.

As Democrats have done.

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
The US just jailed a guy for 15 years for burning a pride flag. So please spare me your freedom crap. Now why dont you deal with the specifics of my question rather than just spew your cutnpaste factoids?

I never said that Fascists of your stripe haven't insinuated their way into America.

I said we have to defeat your sort, as an earlier generation of Americans did.

America: Back to Back World War Champs.

BTW....I have that item planned for later.

7. In several significant…and poignant…ways, our sister nation has succumbed to the totalitarian collectivist mentality, and given up the seeds of freedom that it passed on to America.

The UK has bowed to Islamism….perhaps they had no choice, but somehow the Brits have found a way to combine submission and freedom…..syncretic at best, hypocritical at a glance.

Freedom is inconsistent with Islam.

.Islamic civilization exists under a common religious belief authorized in a sacred text whose law is never to be altered. Rather than freedom, it is defined by submission. Understanding can be found by looking deeply into the Arabic verb 'salima,' from which are derived 'Islam,' 'salm,' and 'salaam,' meaning submission, peace, and safety. ["The Handy Religion Answer Book" By John Renard, P. 193], implying 'to be secure,' 'unharmed,' or 'blameless.' Therefore, to be Muslim is to have surrendered, submitted, and obtained security.

The concepts, doctrines, and views are timeless, and remain unchanged since the seventh century. Any who believe that this movement has changed and moved into modernity, are sadly….perhaps terminally….mistaken.

“Human rights doctrine is thus the principal cultural weapon to undermine the fundamental values of Western society—with an activist judiciary turned into culture warriors, marching behind the banner of militant secularism” (Melanie Phillips, Londonistan, p. 29).

"The result of this judicial activism is an increasing breakdown of social, legal and moral conventions by unelected, unaccountable judges. In some cases, they have unilaterally challenged moral norms without public opinion even being consulted, and have undermined concepts such as family life, truth, social order, citizenship and law itself.” Ibid.

“Maya Forstater: Woman loses tribunal over transgender tweets”
Woman loses tribunal over transgender tweets

The proof of Phillips’ observation about England.

Au contraire.

As Democrats have done.

Won't hold up on appeal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8. And….if one stands up for those who exercise their freedom of speech….there is a price to pay to the ‘woke’ Fascists.

J.K. Rowling Accused of “Transphobia” for Stating a Basic Truth About Womanhood
The popular book author has just learned the hard way that crossing “woke” mobs of transgender rights activists has consequences.

Author J.K. Rowling is facing backlash this week from transgender rights activists and their supporters. On Twitter, she supported a British woman who lost her job earlier this year after old tweets surfaced where she stated biological men could not be women.

Here’s what prompted Rowling to weigh in:

There is no legal right to question whether a trans-gender person is a man or a woman, an employment tribunal has ruled.

Maya Forstater, 45, lost her job as a tax expert at the Centre for Global Development in March this year after she was accused of publishing “offensive” tweets questioning government proposals to allow people to self-identify as the opposite sex.

Her legal dispute against her former employer was seen as a test case on whether a “gender critical” view – meaning a belief that there are only two biological sexes – is a protected philosophical belief under the 2010 Equality Act.

However, in the landmark judgment published yesterday, employment Judge Tayler decided Ms Forstater’s view “is incompatible with human dignity and fundamental rights of others”.
J.K. Rowling Accused of "Transphobia" for Stating a Basic Truth About Womanhood

Under the woke generation….no free speech, no science, no justice.

I cant argue with a child.

Au contraire.

As Democrats have done.

Won't hold up on appeal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You know, Bluesy, it would be nice if justice always prevails....but those Fascists have a lot of power.

There's a good chance they'll bet away with it....I hope not....but there are other reasons beyond ideology here.

Like this:

"The first step is asking the court to consider your claim, which carries a pretty substantial lawyering price-tag. “If you’re just paying hourly, and you are paying at D.C. rates, it would be somewhere from $100,000 to $250,000,” says attorney James Bopp, who has argued many big-deal cases in front of the justices.

And that’s just to ask the Supreme Court to hear the case. If the justices agree, which they rarely do, then we’re talking really big numbers. “About the cheapest you can get away with at D.C. rates is $250,000,” Bopp says, “and then it ranges in the millions after that.”

Those lawyer fees are only the beginning of the money that gets poured into Supreme Court cases."
How much does a big Supreme Court case like gay marriage cost? - Marketplace

9. “There is no legal right to question whether a trans-gender person is a man or a woman, an employment tribunal has ruled.” J.K. Rowling Accused of "Transphobia" for Stating a Basic Truth About Womanhood

Clearly that judge…and perhaps all of England’s judiciary, has no clue as to what rights are. The home of the Magna Carta has forgotten its history.

Here is what ‘rights’ are.
A right is something an individual has by virtue of being human.

1. Human beings are the only entities that have rights.

2. Rights belong to each human individually.

3. Rights are exercised by individuals, and are not given nor ascribed by any person of group, especially governments.

4. Rights are voluntary, in that individuals may choose whether to either exercise them or to ignore them.

5. Individual cannot have a right that infringes upon or diminishes the rights of others.

6. To be clear, ‘benefits’ such as education, shelter, or a job require resources from somewhere else, and therefore, cannot be given or protected without restricting another’s right to the property of his hands or mind.

7. Free speech is a right.

And giving the aggrieved the ability to infringe on our rights is a mistake.

“I believe we’re in a political climate where people are actively looking for ways to be offended by everything” Tomi Lahren

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

“The cult of race and gender victimology, otherwise known as “diversity.” Heather MacDonald The cult has taken over.

10. If you are incensed about free speech being tossed in favor of governmental insistence on certain views…and you should be incensed if you are American….do you think the episode that occurred in Britain can’t happen here?

“The Equality Act is a bill passed by the United States [Democrat] House of Representatives on May 17, 2019 that would amend the Civil Rights Act to "prohibit discrimination on the basis of the sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition of an individual, as well as because of ...”
Equality Act (United States) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Equality_Act_(United_States)

“The Equality Act pushes special rights for non-normative sexual behavior to the top of the pyramid and requires that anytime there is a conflict between sexual normalcy and the radical sexuality of the LGBT lobby, radical and extremist sexuality is guaranteed to win.”
'President' Pete Buttigieg - the biggest threat to religious liberty in history

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”
7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But

A Trump judiciary is the only hope for America.

11. And here is an example of what society is in for if we allow the woke-Fascists to succeed.

“Man sentenced to 15 years jail for burning LGBTQ pride flag”

..the “hate crime” charge was added because Martinez targeted the church’s property on the basis of “what it represents as far as sexual orientation.”

Ms Reynolds said, the judge agreed to a 17-year sentence because Martinez has a long history of “harassment” and never showed any remorse.” Man sentenced to 15 years jail for burning LGBTQ pride flag · Caldron Pool

Well, he was sentenced for several infractions, but that bogus ‘hate crime’ charge is what they will use to restrict freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of conscience, freedom of religion.

And he won’t be the only one who will lose their freedom, their vocation, their status based on opposing the woke orthodoxy.

Sooo….it is not just the UK where freedom is under attack….and always will be. Benjamin Franklin warned of the eternal battle:

“A lady asked Dr. Franklin Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy. A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.”

Here is a shocking juxtaposition.....Croatia vs Anglo civilization...

On this day, December 22nd, 1990....

The Constitution of the Republic of Croatia was promulgated, granting such classic civil rights as freedom of speech, religion, information, and association, as well as guaranteeing the equality of nationalities.
Britannica.

Yet, in England and America, under Progressive/Liberal guidance......civil freedoms are being erased.

Wake up!!!

"University professor sentenced to death after insulting Islam on Facebook"
University professor sentenced to death after insulting Islam on Facebook · Caldron Pool

Next, in the UK???

And America if Trump doesn't reform the judiciary.

The Democrat's produced as their expert on impeachment Professor Noah Feldman....a dunce who has written that Sharia is better than our Constitution. A Law Professor no less.

“Some ideas are so stupid, only an intellectual could believe them.” George Orwell

"The comedian Ricky Gervais has committed heresy by mocking a modern (and very recent) orthodoxy of the right-thinking intellectual: that a man who takes hormones, has surgery, and behaves like a woman actually is a woman in all respects, no different from women born female.

In support of a statement by J. K. Rowling, the famous children’s author (and by no means social conservative), that a transgender woman is not a woman—she was expressing support for a woman dismissed by a think tank for holding such a view—Gervais posted a witty tweet in which he mocked not only the opposing orthodoxy but, by implication, the underlying philosophy of so much current thought about social problems: that differences in outcomes between groups are explicable only and completely by such factors as prejudice and discrimination. He wrote:

These awful biological women can never understand what it must be like for you becoming a lovely lady so late in life. They take their girly privileges for granted. Winning at female sports and having their own toilets. Well, enough is enough.

...the question is not whether Rowling and Gervais are right, though most people would think that they are right, albeit that they would also increasingly fear to acknowledge it in public (a mark of creeping totalitarianism, incidentally). The question is, rather, whether they had the right to say what they did as part of the normal give and take of public debate. The reaction to what they said—the veteran feminist, Germain Greer, was another object of such aggressive recrimination for having said something similar—suggests that pressure groups’ attachment to freedom of speech is very weak. They prefer issuing fatwas."
A Matter of Truth

12. “Academic says, calling somebody a ‘nerd’ or ‘smarty-pants’ is an anti-IQ slur and should be a ‘hate crime’
“The N-word was common parlance in the UK until at least the 1960s,” Dr Falack said at her book launch, according to The Telegraph.

“Society at the time turned a blind eye to their impact by passing them off as harmless banter.

“It is only with the benefit of hindsight and academic research that we realise how wrong we were.

“The same can be said about anti-IQ words like ‘nerd’, ‘brainbox’, ‘geek’, ‘egg-head’, ‘dweeb’, and ‘smarty-pants’,” the University of East London lecturer and Harley Street psychotherapist added.

“Slurs such as these will continue to be used unabated at the expense of the brightest members of society unless and until legislative action is taken.” Academic says, calling somebody a 'nerd' or 'smarty-pants' is an anti-IQ slur and should be a 'hate crime' · Caldron Pool

Coming to a Liberal precinct near you!

Unless Democrats, Progressives, and other Fascists start wearing uniforms....or numbers, like baseball players, ....or at least arm bands, we which team they are playing for.

Here's one now:

"Former Obama Official Richard Stengel Says America Needs To Ban ‘Hate Speech’
MSNBC analyst suggested that the U.S. should ban hate speech.

“As a government official traveling around the world championing the virtues of free speech, I came to see how our First Amendment standard is an outlier,” he said. “Even the most sophisticated Arab diplomats that I dealt with did not understand why the First Amendment allows someone to burn a Koran. Why they asked me would you ever want to protect that?”

He suggests there’s a precedent that would allow states to experiment with European-style “hate speech statutes to penalize speech that deliberately insults people based on religion, race, ethnicity and sexual orientation.”

Former Obama Official Richard Stengel Says America Needs To Ban ‘Hate Speech’

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

Hoaxes, violence and ending free speech......the core values of Liberals.

Isn't it funny, that there are so few transgender people in the world, and yet they get so much attention. I guess I need to get out more. Because I have yet to have a transgender person affect my life in any way, shape or form. I've seen a few of them. But they never affect my life.

So what's the big deal about these people that makes everyone so scared?

No matter the subject, including science, for the woke millennial, they cannot bear to hear an opposing view.

Now we have judges agreeing with that.

4. Once, it was informative to remind those who are unaware, that America provides freedom that even our sister nation, Britain, didn’t. And what could happen if we weren’t alert. But, sadly, government school has turned out waves of ignorant drones who would actually like to erase first amendment protections of free speech.

“40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities”
40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

Millennials look forward to the day when we are ruled as Brits are, and your speech rights are whatever a judge says they are.

America is no longer America if unalienable rights…..aren’t.
Your free speech is basically a charter protecting pigs like yourself and your cronies on here. A proper society protects the vulnerable from your various hates.

"Your free speech is basically a charter protecting" freedom.

Now....which do you prefer...'Good Morning," or 'Sieg Heil"????

You seem to be confused about hate speech and its effects. It doesnt hinder my free expression in any way.
For example I am able to state,

"Chic is a pompous conservative right wing dickhead who peddles "gor blimey" philosophy to other dickheads"

What would be more questionable would be

"Chic is a fake christian whore/dyke trying to set a bullshit agenda based on her evil homicidal religious beliefs which include the mass rape of young boys "

In the first statement, I focussed on the bare facts. In the second statement, I broadened the attack by introducing your sex, religion, sexuality and then linking your religious beliefs to a set of peripheral events that I would imagine you deplore rather than support.
I could probably come up with a better example if I could be arsed but the point is made.We can argue around the margins of what is and isnt acceptable but that will always be the case. Please explain how my freedom of expression is limited here ?
Seems like we will never get an answer to this. Oh dear,what a shock.

Isn't it funny, that there are so few transgender people in the world, and yet they get so much attention. I guess I need to get out more. Because I have yet to have a transgender person affect my life in any way, shape or form. I've seen a few of them. But they never affect my life.

So....we learn that you aren't a gynecologist.....

"Transgender Activist Jessica Yaniv ‘Shocked’ Gynecologists Don’t Treat Men
Citizens of liberal democracies should take note: Jessica Yaniv is the future, personified, if we continue down this path. The further a society moves from the truth, the closer it moves to tyranny.

upload_2019-12-27_13-15-14.jpeg

Yaniv gained notoriety this past year for filing a complaint with the British Colombia Human Rights Tribunal against a group of home-based estheticians who refused to wax the complainant’s male genitalia. “The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv said while representing himself before the tribunal, according to The Post Millennial."
Transgender Activist Yaniv 'Shocked' Gynecologists Don't Treat Men

Citizens of liberal democracies should take note: Jessica Yaniv is the future, personified, if we continue down this path. The further a society moves from the truth, the closer it moves to tyranny.

View attachment 296940

Yaniv gained notoriety this past year for filing a complaint with the British Colombia Human Rights Tribunal against a group of home-based estheticians who refused to wax the complainant’s male genitalia. “The people that discriminated against me are forcing their beliefs on society,” Yaniv said while representing himself before the tribunal, according to The Post Millennial."

This person hasnt affected my life in any way, shape or form.

You?

View attachment 296940

This person hasnt affected my life in any way, shape or form.

You?

There are those individuals who formerly claimed to believe 'Better Red than dead.' They would bow out of fear.

Are you that type?

Ready to say whatever they tell you to?

“The Equality Act is a bill passed by the United States [Democrat] House of Representatives on May 17, 2019 that would amend the Civil Rights Act to "prohibit discrimination on the basis of the sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition of an individual, as well as because of ...”
Equality Act (United States) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Equality_Act_(United_States)

“The Equality Act pushes special rights for non-normative sexual behavior to the top of the pyramid and requires that anytime there is a conflict between sexual normalcy and the radical sexuality of the LGBT lobby, radical and extremist sexuality is guaranteed to win.”
'President' Pete Buttigieg - the biggest threat to religious liberty in history

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”
7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But

Unless Democrats, Progressives, and other Fascists start wearing uniforms....or numbers, like baseball players, ....or at least arm bands, we which team they are playing for.

Here's one now:

"Former Obama Official Richard Stengel Says America Needs To Ban ‘Hate Speech’
MSNBC analyst suggested that the U.S. should ban hate speech.

“As a government official traveling around the world championing the virtues of free speech, I came to see how our First Amendment standard is an outlier,” he said. “Even the most sophisticated Arab diplomats that I dealt with did not understand why the First Amendment allows someone to burn a Koran. Why they asked me would you ever want to protect that?”

He suggests there’s a precedent that would allow states to experiment with European-style “hate speech statutes to penalize speech that deliberately insults people based on religion, race, ethnicity and sexual orientation.”

Former Obama Official Richard Stengel Says America Needs To Ban ‘Hate Speech’

Hoaxes, violence and ending free speech......the core values of Liberals.

The handwriting on the wall....

"UK Government Says Insulting Someone’s Appearance is Now a Hate Crime

In the UK, a “hate crime” is defined as any criminal offense “based on a person’s disability or perceived disability; race or perceived race; or religion or perceived religion; or sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation or transgender identity or perceived transgender identity.”

...the UK’s hate crime law is so absurdly vast, so-called hate crimes are investigated when an offense is “perceived by the victim or any other person” to have taken place.

This means incidents that are clearly not hate crimes are investigated and often logged as hate crimes or “hate incidents” anyway."
UK Government Says Insulting Someone’s Appearance is Now a Hate Crime

Is there any doubt that this is exactly what the Democrats/Liberals plan for America????

Forum List

Back