"The Last Ten Seconds Of Life" Vocalist, Drummer & Bassist All Quit Band...only the guitarist remains...any guesses as to what happened there?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
wtf...did they get into an argument over Russia-Ukraine...why not just disband the band...the last ten seconds of the band more like!

Never heard of them. Sounds like the usual pretentious narcissistic bourgeois twits having petty quarrels.

• Banned
i don't listen to death metal, so i never listened to this band either...so there...i just have this weird feeling that 3 members quitting without explanation is weird...i'm not gonna say what my guesses are though...too dark!

• Banned
according to their twitter, they have a new album out, and they just finished a Jan/Feb tour...so there's some clues...let's piece this shit together!

according to their twitter, they have a new album out, and they just finished a Jan/Feb tour...so there's some clues...let's piece this shit together!
Bands that have broke up, The Beatles, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, ABBA, One Direction, Spice Girls, Pink Floyd, NSYNC, The Police, Rage Against the Machine and lots more, it is a common occurrence.

Bands that have broke up, The Beatles, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, ABBA, One Direction, Spice Girls, Pink Floyd, NSYNC, The Police, Rage Against the Machine and lots more, it is a common occurrence.
not this way

Forum List

Back