The Kochs Kneecap Trump in an Attempt to Make the G.O.P. Theirs Again

So I didn't even vote Trump on my ballot, I wrote in Ted Cruz, but I will happily vote Trump in 2020.

I didn't believe for one second he would get in there and cause such a colossal ruckus, I figured it would be all hugs and bullshit. The entire senate golfing with him by now. He used to give those assholes a lot of money and benefited from it obviously, so I took him for a crook. Just for the sake of argument, I'll bet he's going to make some money from this just like the meat puppet faggot, the clintons, the bush's etc...All fucking crooks. You're full of shit if you can't admit it.

That said, he has not gone in there and made a lot of friends. The thing I liked about Ted Cruz was exactly that. Those assholes in DC needed to be reigned the fuck in. If the democrooks lose their asses in a few months (they're all asses I guess, it is their fuckin symbol) the republicrats have no excuse not to have a balanced budget, and a much more streamlined means of running government. Anyone who's been in the military knows how much waste happens with material. besides what is worthless when it was shipped and thrown away, but fully functional MRAPs never used being chopped up?

I think a lot of people who get very rich from government waste are terrified he might cut that tit of the massive pig.

The Koch Bros probably do have holdings in military contractors. They usually promote republicrats who preach balanced budgets, so I'm sure there is conflict in the GOP with Trump and a whole lot of rich people, I trust Trump over them to make a deal in the interest of the tax payer.

Plus Trump beat hitlery...

tumblr_oxyzc6QltS1ujbvclo1_500.gif

Trump beat Hillary in the electoral college.
What will be your excuse if a Dem beats Trump in the electoral college in 2020?
The same thing Trump said in 2012?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

11:45 PM - Nov 6, 2012

Once Trump throws out the 12 million illegal wetback voters he will win every state but Hawaii. If not for California hitlery lost the popular vote.

Trump beat hitlary....

I love typing that it makes me smile....

giphy.gif

He isn't likely to sign anti-gun legislation anytime soon.

Did I mention he beat hitlary....

tWTBQDq.gif

That's the best I expected of him. Throughout the primaries I insisted Ted Cruz was the guy to get the obamunist disaster cleaned up and it would have taken him at least all 8 years to do what Trump did in 8 months. The economy is running well enough that optimism is way up.

Not only that but we don't have race riots every 6 months or so not sure if that's because Soros' lawyers offices know the courts are going to lose a lot of moonbats soon, or that the agitators know police will get them and make life hard for them and Eric Holder won't be there to work against law enforcement on the criminal's behalf.

Did I mention Trump beat hitlery...

I3lDztt.gif
Pete, Hillary had a history, lots of baggage. Trump was an unknown. But now Trump has a history, and lots of baggage.

Hitlary IS BAGGAGE.

If the lid was ever blown open on the depth of corruption she was involved in I'd bet it sucks up a shit ton of people democrook and republicrat alike. You might as well build a wall around the damned city of DC and imprison the lot of 'em.

BTW, I did not support Trump until he actually won, and started doing shit he said he would do. He's facing severe resistance in DC, because a lot of assholes are going to lose their taxpayer funded easy money. For whatever faults he has, he is wiping the foul stench of obozo out of the government and our lives. I did not think he'd be the guy to do it, but it's getting done faster than I expected the guy I wanted to win could have done.

Hats off to trump

America is already great again.

Son of a gun! Nobody who slings crap against the wall about Hillary ever, EVER, produces evidence of their accusations. All you are doing is doubling down on really vague ramblings as you ignore the most recent stench-ier atmosphere of your hero's latest residence.
How much tax cut did you get? Did that trickle-down get to you yet? Does it cover the increase in health insurance you will soon pay or the increases in food and goods prices coming due to tariffs? And how about that Singapore Summit and the NK "de-nuclearization" Trump deal? Wanna buy a Harley, or a Carrier? And how about that massive savings we get when Mexico builds a wall on our southern borders? Will the Rio Grande be on their side or ours?

Pete, thanks for the links. I can't get the WaPo because I'm not going to sign up, and New Republic is suspect to me, but I'll read it. The hill is the most reliable IMHO and I will read that too. Just wanted you to know I appreciate the backup.

Trump doesn’t need globalist Koch money. Trump doesn’t need funding from any other source. Trump won the Presidency through a successful campaign of baiting and trolling of the fake, dinosaur media.

Trump has no strings- and this makes special interest groups MAD.

Koch Brothers Use Abraham Lincoln to Push Amnesty for DACA Illegal Aliens | Breitbart

The same holds true when it comes to finding a solution for the Dreamers, immigrants who were brought to the United States as children and now face an uncertain future. More than 90% of Americans say it’s important to find a resolution to the issue. And, in practice, striking a deal to provide certainty for Dreamers and enhance border security should be easy. But lawmakers from both parties seem to be more interested in treating Dreamers as a political bargaining chip than human beings with the potential to contribute to our country. [Emphasis added]

Koch Brothers to Push Amnesty with Seven-Figure Ad Campaign - American Renaissance

Daniel Garza, the president of the Koch-funded LIBRE Initiative told Business Insider in a statement:

{snip}

“Congress and the White House have spent a lot of time talking about DACA, but today our elected officials have yet to approve a permanent legislative solution. The Dreamers are among our best and brightest. They are students, workers, and men and women risking their lives in the Armed Forces. Washington must come together and approve a bipartisan solution that provides certainty for Dreamers and security improvements along our border.”[Emphasis added]

James Davis, a spokesman for the Koch brothers, told Axios:

“Elected officials must stop thinking about this as a campaign issue … this is an avoidable crisis; we’re only here because of Washington’s failure to act. President Trump and our congressional leaders should step up and do the right thing. This is too big of a problem for lawmakers to ignore, or to allow politics to get in the way.”[Emphasis added]

The plan by the Koch brothers to lobby the Trump administration and the Republican-controlled Congress to pass an amnesty ahead of the 2018 midterm elections is a strategic political move for the billionaires in order to prevent Trump and likeminded Republicans from running campaigns against cheap, foreign labor and mass immigration.

The Kochs are Reagan Republicans. Ronald Reagan would not be a Republican today.

So I didn't even vote Trump on my ballot, I wrote in Ted Cruz, but I will happily vote Trump in 2020.

I didn't believe for one second he would get in there and cause such a colossal ruckus, I figured it would be all hugs and bullshit. The entire senate golfing with him by now. He used to give those assholes a lot of money and benefited from it obviously, so I took him for a crook. Just for the sake of argument, I'll bet he's going to make some money from this just like the meat puppet faggot, the clintons, the bush's etc...All fucking crooks. You're full of shit if you can't admit it.

That said, he has not gone in there and made a lot of friends. The thing I liked about Ted Cruz was exactly that. Those assholes in DC needed to be reigned the fuck in. If the democrooks lose their asses in a few months (they're all asses I guess, it is their fuckin symbol) the republicrats have no excuse not to have a balanced budget, and a much more streamlined means of running government. Anyone who's been in the military knows how much waste happens with material. besides what is worthless when it was shipped and thrown away, but fully functional MRAPs never used being chopped up?

I think a lot of people who get very rich from government waste are terrified he might cut that tit of the massive pig.

The Koch Bros probably do have holdings in military contractors. They usually promote republicrats who preach balanced budgets, so I'm sure there is conflict in the GOP with Trump and a whole lot of rich people, I trust Trump over them to make a deal in the interest of the tax payer.

Plus Trump beat hitlery...

tumblr_oxyzc6QltS1ujbvclo1_500.gif

Trump beat Hillary in the electoral college.
What will be your excuse if a Dem beats Trump in the electoral college in 2020?
The same thing Trump said in 2012?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

11:45 PM - Nov 6, 2012

Once Trump throws out the 12 million illegal wetback voters he will win every state but Hawaii. If not for California hitlery lost the popular vote.

We need to throw racists like you out.

The Kochs are Reagan Republicans. Ronald Reagan would not be a Republican today.
Chamber of Commerce wants the cheap labor here.............New policies threaten that........They are now on a campaign to push Amnesty..................

Welcome to the bought and sold Deep State.............they are only for Republicans when they do their bidding. Cheap labor is at risk now..............tsk ...............tsk..........

Koch Brothers to Push Amnesty with Seven-Figure Ad Campaign - American Renaissance

Daniel Garza, the president of the Koch-funded LIBRE Initiative told Business Insider in a statement:

{snip}

“Congress and the White House have spent a lot of time talking about DACA, but today our elected officials have yet to approve a permanent legislative solution. The Dreamers are among our best and brightest. They are students, workers, and men and women risking their lives in the Armed Forces. Washington must come together and approve a bipartisan solution that provides certainty for Dreamers and security improvements along our border.”[Emphasis added]

“Elected officials must stop thinking about this as a campaign issue … this is an avoidable crisis; we’re only here because of Washington’s failure to act. President Trump and our congressional leaders should step up and do the right thing. This is too big of a problem for lawmakers to ignore, or to allow politics to get in the way.”[Emphasis added]

The plan by the Koch brothers to lobby the Trump administration and the Republican-controlled Congress to pass an amnesty ahead of the 2018 midterm elections is a strategic political move for the billionaires in order to prevent Trump and likeminded Republicans from running campaigns against cheap, foreign labor and mass immigration.

DACA is supported by every group of voters including Trump voters. The fact is we have a labor shortage that will grow even worse over the years.

{snip}

DACA is supported by every group of voters including Trump voters. The fact is we have a labor shortage that will grow even worse over the years.
Dems walked away from a Border deal with Trump..........Fund better border security and DACA had path of citizenship. Dirt Turbin........demanded the Dreamers getting a path.........Trump agreed ONLY with FULL FUNDING..........for the wall and security........

Dirt Turbin walked away..................

Dirt Turbin was looking for a cave in..........didn't find it........thought he could play games with the issue.......so later he can say he offered a deal and was refused...........Dirty Turbin doing the political dance.

2 Parties................same one.........bought and paid for............

I recognize that.........and want it ended on both sides of the isle...........I want the border secure and business to do things by the LAW..............

Which include the 2 million or so farm workers here illegally........they need to do it the LEGAL WAY.

"Charles Koch of Koch Brothers, who claims to be giving away millions of dollars to politicians even though I know very few who have seen this (?), now makes the ridiculous statement that what President Trump is doing is unfair to “foreign workers.” He is correct, AMERICA FIRST!" - President Trump

the Kochs own a brass elephant on a mahogany stand, symbolizing the Republican symbol.

talk about debauchery and decadence. not Trump! it's the Kochs who are gilded gluttons!

"THEY'RE MEMBERS OF MY CLUBS!" - Trump says of the "globalist" Kochs at Ohio rally

Forum List

Back