The Kochs Kneecap Trump in an Attempt to Make the G.O.P. Theirs Again

the Kochs want to run this country so that the rich and powerful would become richer and more powerful

Fred Koch in the 60s: the communists will infiltrate the US government until everyone including the president is a communist without anyone knowing it

Nothing would please me more to see the Koch Republican establishment and the Trump cult go to battle. They are both beyond corrupt. So, go to your corners and come out swinging.

the battel of the billioniares?

koch-brothers-own-trump-720x480.jpg

Koch-Cabinet-smaller-e1499255511125.png

8855482_orig.jpg

It’s War!:
Oh boy! This is like when Darth Vader saw the light and killed Sheev Palpatine!!!!! :2up:
========================================
Charles and David Koch, the billionaire libertarian-ish brothers and longtime Republican Party patrons, never did like Donald Trump. During the 2016 election, they refused to contribute to Trump’s candidacy, noting that they would instead spend their $300 million to prop up Republican candidates in local races. They remained aloof throughout 2017, with Charles suggesting that Trump’s Muslim ban was reminiscent of Nazi-era racism, and both brothers implying that they would wait it out before backing Trump, who had begun to rail about tariffs. “We’re principled, and if we can’t get comfortable with the policies that are in place, then we’re not going to support them,” said Mark Holden, Koch Industries’s top lawyer. Though they made several attempts to influence the White House’s policy through their connections with top figures like Mike Pence, the president’s recent gesture toward a trade war with China represented a proverbial final straw. “From the beginning we've said that tariffs and protectionism is a bad idea,” Tim Phillips, president of Americans for Prosperity, the Kochs’ political organization, told CNBC. “[The White House has] explained their reasoning behind it and we just strongly disagree.”
Even then, the Kochs still hoped to push their agenda through Congress, donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to individual representatives and Republican fund-raising groups, and announcing that they would spend up to $400 million to defend their control. But on Sunday, during an annual seminar with roughly 500 top conservative donors, Americans for Prosperity announced it would no longer solely support Republican candidates, formalizing a visible schism within the G.O.P.’s donor class. As Charles Koch put it to reporters, “I don’t care what initials are in front or after somebody’s name.” His comments seemed like a foregone conclusion following several Kochworld attacks on the Trump administration’s policies over the weekend, with the brothers and their spokespeople flaming the White House left and right. “It’s a bail-out to bad policy,” Koch network spokesperson James Davis told reporters of the administration’s announcement that it would spend $12 billion to relieve farmers impacted by its trade war. “You can’t make this up. We put tariffs supposedly to put pressure on China and then it actually hurts farmers here. Crops waste away in the field. Then you pull a Depression-era program out to bail out farmers and make them whole. But who’s underwriting our debt?” Another Koch official lamented that the “divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage.” Koch himself called Trump’s tariffs “unfair to the people.”
For more:
It’s War!: The Kochs Kneecap Trump in an Attempt to Make the G.O.P. Theirs Again
I know that there are so-called Libertarians on this board who support Trump, along with some so called "real conservatives". You people look like certified fakes with no conscience, no convictions and are easily manipulated by bullshit.
And 100's of billions of donor money for Trump and his congressional Little Trumpsters, just blew out the window. OUCH!!
I get it. Dems do as they are told by their big donors. I understand your vote does not count in the DNC primaries. You clowns have your magic super delegates and you do what the tell you to do. It does not work that way over here.

If the Koch bros want to join the loser libs and campaign against the the current GOP President, fine, you can have them. Trump won without their support.

It’s War!:
Oh boy! This is like when Darth Vader saw the light and killed Sheev Palpatine!!!!! :2up:
Charles and David Koch, the billionaire libertarian-ish brothers and longtime Republican Party patrons, never did like Donald Trump. During the 2016 election, they refused to contribute to Trump’s candidacy, noting that they would instead spend their $300 million to prop up Republican candidates in local races. They remained aloof throughout 2017, with Charles suggesting that Trump’s Muslim ban was reminiscent of Nazi-era racism, and both brothers implying that they would wait it out before backing Trump, who had begun to rail about tariffs. “We’re principled, and if we can’t get comfortable with the policies that are in place, then we’re not going to support them,” said Mark Holden, Koch Industries’s top lawyer. Though they made several attempts to influence the White House’s policy through their connections with top figures like Mike Pence, the president’s recent gesture toward a trade war with China represented a proverbial final straw. “From the beginning we've said that tariffs and protectionism is a bad idea,” Tim Phillips, president of Americans for Prosperity, the Kochs’ political organization, told CNBC. “[The White House has] explained their reasoning behind it and we just strongly disagree.”
Even then, the Kochs still hoped to push their agenda through Congress, donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to individual representatives and Republican fund-raising groups, and announcing that they would spend up to $400 million to defend their control. But on Sunday, during an annual seminar with roughly 500 top conservative donors, Americans for Prosperity announced it would no longer solely support Republican candidates, formalizing a visible schism within the G.O.P.’s donor class. As Charles Koch put it to reporters, “I don’t care what initials are in front or after somebody’s name.” His comments seemed like a foregone conclusion following several Kochworld attacks on the Trump administration’s policies over the weekend, with the brothers and their spokespeople flaming the White House left and right. “It’s a bail-out to bad policy,” Koch network spokesperson James Davis told reporters of the administration’s announcement that it would spend $12 billion to relieve farmers impacted by its trade war. “You can’t make this up. We put tariffs supposedly to put pressure on China and then it actually hurts farmers here. Crops waste away in the field. Then you pull a Depression-era program out to bail out farmers and make them whole. But who’s underwriting our debt?” Another Koch official lamented that the “divisiveness of this White House is causing long-term damage.” Koch himself called Trump’s tariffs “unfair to the people.”
For more:
It’s War!: The Kochs Kneecap Trump in an Attempt to Make the G.O.P. Theirs Again
I know that there are so-called Libertarians on this board who support Trump, along with some so called "real conservatives". You people look like certified fakes with no conscience, no convictions and are easily manipulated by bullshit.
And 100's of billions of donor money for Trump and his congressional Little Trumpsters, just blew out the window. OUCH!!
Your Democrat ass isn't fooling anyone.

You should never assume, you usually make an ass out of yourself. This is one of those occasions. :happy-1:

Notice how well Trump is doing with Independents? Not too many want Trump to run for president in 2020.
Trump and Women, Independents: Worrisome Signs | RealClearPolitics

View attachment 207667
Trumps overall approval with Independents is just 34%.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I'm among that 59% of Independent women who said NO to trump for president in 2020.

I know a lot of Independents. They're all doing the same thing I'm doing.

Running in horror from the gop and trump.

Neither party can win an election without us Independents. We are the swing voters both parties need to win and we decide elections.

Once you've lost us Independents, you've lost the election.
This is a REAL Independent:

And he is never going to vote Democrat again. Brooklyn just got a little more red.

Trump beat hitlary....

I love typing that it makes me smile....

giphy.gif

He isn't likely to sign anti-gun legislation anytime soon.

Did I mention he beat hitlary....

tWTBQDq.gif

That's the best I expected of him. Throughout the primaries I insisted Ted Cruz was the guy to get the obamunist disaster cleaned up and it would have taken him at least all 8 years to do what Trump did in 8 months. The economy is running well enough that optimism is way up.

Not only that but we don't have race riots every 6 months or so not sure if that's because Soros' lawyers offices know the courts are going to lose a lot of moonbats soon, or that the agitators know police will get them and make life hard for them and Eric Holder won't be there to work against law enforcement on the criminal's behalf.

Did I mention Trump beat hitlery...

I3lDztt.gif
Pete, Hillary had a history, lots of baggage. Trump was an unknown. But now Trump has a history, and lots of baggage.

How could ANYONE say that trumps history was unknown? You would have had to be living under a rock, on one of the moons of Jupiter, to not know who, or what trump was.

Or not be a tv addict like most Americans. All I knew about him was that he was a very wealthy guy who built skyscrapers who might not be as bad as hillary. Finding out he's probably not very wealthy at all and equally as bad as hilary. Maybe worse, considering his stupidity and ignorance and also his deep ties with the Russians.

Last edited:
Nothing would please me more to see the Koch Republican establishment and the Trump cult go to battle. They are both beyond corrupt. So, go to your corners and come out swinging.

It already happened. It was called the primaries.

Trump won. The establishment not only lost, but lost credibility by their actions.

Bush's NWO buddies. If they hate Trump, you know Trump's onto something. He's got NWO Globalists like the Kochs and Soros, in panic-mode. Good on em. :thup:

And on a side note, The Kochs are not 'Libertarian-ish' in any way, shape, or form. They're fanatical NWO Neocon Globalists.

"We would never get a tip from the Kochs. we would never get a smile from the Kochs" - folks who worked for the Kochs

The fact that the Kochs and Soros vehemently oppose Trump, makes me support him even more. He's fluckin with their 'Order.' I wish him all the best in that endeavor. :thup:

It’s War!:
For more:
Your Democrat ass isn't fooling anyone.

You should never assume, you usually make an ass out of yourself. This is one of those occasions. :happy-1:

Notice how well Trump is doing with Independents? Not too many want Trump to run for president in 2020.
Trump and Women, Independents: Worrisome Signs | RealClearPolitics

View attachment 207667
Trumps overall approval with Independents is just 34%.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

I'm among that 59% of Independent women who said NO to trump for president in 2020.

I know a lot of Independents. They're all doing the same thing I'm doing.

Running in horror from the gop and trump.

Neither party can win an election without us Independents. We are the swing voters both parties need to win and we decide elections.

Once you've lost us Independents, you've lost the election.

Yep, you Independents are total bad-asses saving the world....Just ask you.

They are the only way elections are won.

Could some one explain this, Trump is looking at more tax relief for the wealthiest through the Treasury Dept, over 90% of the relief will benefit the top 10 % ok but it will decrease tax revenue buy billions so will the average tax payer have to pick up the slack? could this help bring the Koch bro into the Trump camp? or are the wealthy going to war with each other?

Trump beat hitlary....

giphy.gif

tWTBQDq.gif

That's the best I expected of him. Throughout the primaries I insisted Ted Cruz was the guy to get the obamunist disaster cleaned up and it would have taken him at least all 8 years to do what Trump did in 8 months. The economy is running well enough that optimism is way up.

Not only that but we don't have race riots every 6 months or so not sure if that's because Soros' lawyers offices know the courts are going to lose a lot of moonbats soon, or that the agitators know police will get them and make life hard for them and Eric Holder won't be there to work against law enforcement on the criminal's behalf.

I3lDztt.gif
Pete, Hillary had a history, lots of baggage. Trump was an unknown. But now Trump has a history, and lots of baggage.

How could ANYONE say that trumps history was unknown? You would have had to be living under a rock, on one of the moons of Jupiter, to not know who, or what trump was.

Or not be a tv addict like most Americans. All I knew about him was that he was a very wealthy guy who built skyscrapers who might not be as bad as hillary. Finding out he's probably not very wealthy at all and equally as bad as hilary. Maybe worse, considering his stupidity and ignorance and also his deep ties with the Russians.

Sooo, a billionaire isn't "very wealthy at all" now. And shrilarys ties to russia are far more extensive, and we actually have documented proof of that, and virtually none for trump, so even though you are not a TV addict you still seem pretty ignorant to me.

It’s War!:
For more:

Poor far left can not handle it when anyone right of the far left expresses opinions that do not conform to one ideology, like it is in the far left!

Trump beat hitlary....

giphy.gif

tWTBQDq.gif

I3lDztt.gif

Sooo, a billionaire isn't "very wealthy at all" now. And shrilarys ties to russia are far more extensive, and we actually have documented proof of that, and virtually none for trump, so even though you are not a TV addict you still seem pretty ignorant to me.

westwall, I missed the documented proof of Hillary's extensive ties to Russia. Please link a copy so we can all see what you are citing.

Trump beat hitlary....

giphy.gif

tWTBQDq.gif

I3lDztt.gif

Hitlary IS BAGGAGE.

If the lid was ever blown open on the depth of corruption she was involved in I'd bet it sucks up a shit ton of people democrook and republicrat alike. You might as well build a wall around the damned city of DC and imprison the lot of 'em.

BTW, I did not support Trump until he actually won, and started doing shit he said he would do. He's facing severe resistance in DC, because a lot of assholes are going to lose their taxpayer funded easy money. For whatever faults he has, he is wiping the foul stench of obozo out of the government and our lives. I did not think he'd be the guy to do it, but it's getting done faster than I expected the guy I wanted to win could have done.

Hats off to trump

America is already great again.

Forum List

Back