The Israeli Criminals Behind the NSA Spy Scandal

"No, no. Facilitating the attack and providing logistical support, opening channels, and setting charges didn't require near that many people."

Oh.

“A relatively small cabal could accomplish all these things
provided they were in the right positions and had the wherewithal to do it.”

Wow. This small cabal of people….they were like evil-superheroes……… …pulling off the atrocity of the century. What’s small to you ? how small ?

But Yay. This is a start Mr.

"I am convinced that controlled demolitions were used. I am convinced that some people in high places in the US government and elsewhere knew of the impending attacks and facilitated them, if they didn't set them up in the first place. Just as Lee Harvey Oswald said he was a patsy, I believe there were patsies in this case. Exactly how they were handled and how everything transpired is debatable in the same way that the question of who was responsible for the Kennedy assassination was."

….so (1) what areas in the Gov’t would they have worked in and (2) what WERE their positions (these "higher-ups") ?
can you give me some idea…. There can be no “I dunno.” "You're convinced" - so you must have specifics in mind.

List-"Small Cabal" of (9/11 “Insiders”) People/positions/dept:

Do you need more room to write ? you said: “Small Cabal" + enlisted "patsies" - in your mind, is it like under a 100 people, or….more than 100 ? A couple of thousand ?

“When you count these requirements, the field of suspects becomes greatly narrowed. In fact, those limitations
focus attention in one direction

Which is ? you mean in the "direction" of the Gov't. ok, so which higher-ups do you have in mind and what depts. ?

“Now the folks who occupied positions which would have enabled them to guide the attacks, would have to be in strategic places, HIGH places. Because they occupied these positions in the first place this would also make it possible for them to cover up their deeds and quash any serious challenges from doubters poking around for solid proof

Very interesting……

these "higher-ups"…I hope by now, God struck them all dead.

“The fact that the news media has practically blacked out all serious serious evidence provides a clue as to who these people are and the extent of their power --- The mere fact that the media would pass up an opportunity to capitalize on all the sensation that such evidence would provide is a type of evidence in itself."

that's what it is.... ? rat me out (fox news, Robbie reporter, et al) and it’s so-long sucker(s)……….

This is what you think ? You mean…………..All of them in the media has kept quiet ? no one has a conscious......
(if they know anything about the "small cabal/higher-ups") -- not one is willing to come forward ? afraid to expose STUFF
for fear of these POWERFUL CABAL people ??

ah-huh. what coordination it took--what an orchestration it was....this small cabal and "patsy" people really, evil geniuses.....

So what happens...the small cabal group, WERE communicating with……….ALL THE HIJACKERS involved—even when they were going to flight school in florida ?? is that what you’re saying ? The Cabals KNEW mohammud atta and the 18 others WERE going to logan airport to hijack two planes and crash them into the WTC ??

“There are far more people who have serious doubts than the media would have you to believe. Many of the credible witnesses have been smeared in the same manner that you are seeking to smear those here who endorse anything but the Kosher story.”

"There is only so much circumstantial evidence that can accumulate before any reasonable doubt can be removed --- Anyone who studies the matter long enough will eventually have to admit that the case for controlled demolition goes far beyond the amount of circumstantial evidence that would be required to convict a person of murder, even without a body. People have went to the gas chamber on far less.”

“CONTROLLED DEMOLITION” --- “Oh there's plenty of evidence. You just refuse to acknowledge it.”

"I am convinced that controlled demolitions were used. I am convinced that some people in high places in the US government and elsewhere knew of the impending attacks and facilitated them, if they didn't set them up in the first place.

How "small" is this "cabal" of people again ?

The "Cabals": (a) they knew hijackers were going to hijack planes that DAY…(b) and part of this diabolical plan was to also place explosives (rig the buildings) to “assist” in bringing down the buildings, because to the higher-ups…..crashing planes alone into the buildings would not bring them down….

Is that it ? the logistics of it…..is monumental, and you say a “small cabal of people” in the gov’t are responsibe for it ??? When did all this rigging take place…weeks/months/days before IT happened, in the middle of the night -- (the riggers ~~~~> were they: the ‘higher ups’ you speak of or “others” ???). Also, what are these like Spiderman and Batman type explosives’ people ? what a fucking job………..THE LOGISTICS OF THE THING….rigging these very big buildings is time consuming. Do you have a time frame for this "controlled demolition" rigging jobs ?? how long it would take ? I can’t believe they went completely undetected for as long as it took “them” to rig the buildings….!!

So far we got: (something out of james bond movie)

- 9/11 was perpertrated by a small cabal of people

- People in the "higher-ups" of the Gov’t

- People who worked in "strategic places"

- Must be higher-ups (in Gov’t) because it makes it possible (for them) to cover their tracks

- the Higher-ups are so POWERFUL, that they have a HOLD over the media and it’ll be curtains if any media person makes a stink of concrete evidence against ‘said powerful higher-ups’

- According to "Holston" - a big part of 9/11 was the use of "controlled demolition."

Yeah. You know, it really bothers me (forget the muslim terrorists-their sick minds stem from being brainwashed and a natural propensity to barbariasm)….but I simply fail to understand WHY those "‘small cabal" of people wanted to kill us folk who were going to work that morning ? WHY Holston ? what was the motive of the cabal people to want to (1) blow up the buildings (2) and murder all the people in said buildings?

"Once it becomes apparent that there is sufficient cause to believe that controlled demolitions were used, that is enough reason to pursue the case until the perpetrators are caught and convicted. If not, then what excuse do the "debunkers" have for endorsing the endless wars in the middle east and all the blood and money that have been sunk into it?"

"When it is clear that a crime has been committed, one does not quit the case prematurely because all of the details have not been fleshed out. I could give you a general idea of how this could have all been done, but as you said 'There are many parts to this atrocity.'" We can see how long it takes to conduct a court trial. We know how long debates can continue in Congress over various matters. If it was possible to condense everything into a nutshell, there would be no need to go to school for years and years. How long it would take to cover a certain amount of ground would depend on how much detail you would need to be satisfied. In the case of 9/11, the guilty parties and those associated with them, would be fighting a no holds barred game to prevent certain facts from coming to light. These people, having the resources to conduct such an operation in the first place would also have the means at their disposal to shut down investigation.

...Therefore each and every detail of this investigation would be hotly contested. Progress would be stalled by all means available. And in the end, they would simply deny, deny, deny, even if the PROOF was thrust into their faces. We see this behavior among criminals time and time again. Anyone facing the consequences of having to answer for a crime of this magnitude would have nothing to lose by denying ALL to the bitter end. YOU should expect THAT from the outset. Given the many events and issues which have cropped up in the past couple of decades in which Congress and public officials simply ignored the will of the people, why should it shock you that the same thing would be done in this case where so much was at stake and so many people had already committed so much and staked their reputations on backing the past three or four administrations?

The entire media is a part of that Washington establishment now, so you can't expect a population who are more interested in "Grinding With the Stars" to bother themselves to study the matter long enough to be persuaded can you? And of those who would, what do you think the majority would say? I can tell you..... "There's not a damn thing you can do about it." And "I'm not going to let those people ruin my peace of mind."

YOU think about it. Right now, the government is under the control of a relatively small number of Wealthy Globalists who have nothing more to pursue in life but more power. Some may have an insatiable appetite for money because of that, even though they have more money than they need. Some are megalomaniacs. Why should we believe there are no murderers or despots among them? What guarantee do we have of their benevolence or even good intentions towards the peoples whose lives their decisions affect?

We used to have a Republic which offered certain guarantees even if some of the leaders were corrupted. Now we see that they have no respect for those laws themselves, and will simply do according to what the money masters require of them to remain in power. And the money masters do as they see fit. All politicians know the right rhetoric to use. How many of them do you suppose believe in it or really mean what they say?

If you have heard the stories about how the USSR was run or how things are done in China, what makes you think that those things can not be done in the US?

If the people have become degenerate and corrupt themselves, how can they assume that their leaders are going to be any more principled? The 9/11 Commission Report carries about as much weight as the Warren commission report did. I console myself in the belief that after this life there will be a judgement.

Most men, if they are honest, must admit that they have at some time or another been acquainted with the fear of men. Think of the fear those folks who had to jump must have felt! So if we fear men and things on occasions when we should not, then how much more should we fear God who can read our minds better than we can ourselves and Whom no one can stop?"

Do you need more room to write ? you said: “Small Cabal" + enlisted "patsies" - in your mind, is it like under a 100 people, or….more than 100 ? A couple of thousand ?

Which is ? you mean in the "direction" of the Gov't. ok, so which higher-ups do you have in mind and what depts. ?

You may find the murder of 3000 Americans amusing, but I don't.

th
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

As far as I am concerned, Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory and America has been taken by silent coup.

The Israelis are no allies of mine and neither are the Jews.

I am white, male, Christian, Southern and PROUD of it.

Do you get the picture?

"A relatively small cabal could accomplish all these things"

What’s small to you ? how small ?

Answer was: a bunch of pictures of jewish americans

(1) what areas in the Gov’t would they have worked in ?

and

(2) what WERE their positions (these "higher-ups") ?

can you give me some idea….

There can be no “I dunno.”

There was.......

LIST - "Small Cabal" of (9/11 “Insiders”) People/positions/dept:

Do you need more room to write ? you said: “Small Cabal" + enlisted "patsies" - in your mind, is it like under a 100 people,
or….more than 100 ? A couple of thousand ?

Nothing..... just more pictures of jewish people and Stars of David...

“Now the folks who occupied positions (THE JEWS)which would have enabled them to guide the attacks, would have to be in strategic places, HIGH places. Because they occupied these positions in the first place this would also make it possible for them to cover up their deeds and quash any serious challenges from doubters poking around for solid proof."

?? not even a guess ?? over 200 ? over 500 ? thousands ?

“CONTROLLED DEMOLITION” “Oh there's plenty of evidence. You just refuse to acknowledge it.”

- When did all this rigging take place…weeks/months/days before IT happened, in the middle of the night ?

- (the riggers ~~~~> were they: the ‘higher ups’ you speak of or “others” ???). Also, what are these like Spiderman and Batman type explosives’ people ? what a fucking job………..THE LOGISTICS OF THE THING….

- rigging these very big buildings is time consuming. Do you have a time frame for this "controlled demolition" rigging jobs ?? how long it would take ? I can’t believe they went completely undetected for as long as it took “them” to rig the buildings….!!

you couldn't explain even just a little about.........the planting of the explosives ("controlled demolition" that your 100% convinced HAPPENED...).

All you said was:

th
th

"It was the jews....."

if i were you: ...and fast !

There is a lengthy list of suspects.

Those suspects can be identified.

Everyone knows who at least some of them are.

A person is innocent until proven guilty.
It has never been proven who was responsible for those attacks, not even the accused Arabs, much less Osama Bin Laden.

What proof do YOU have of that?

Is YOUR proof on the same level as the proof for weapons of mass destruction?

If you are unable to prove who flew the planes into the buildings (and you can't) then on what basis do YOU make YOUR allegations,.......the Mainstream Media??? Some Israeli spokesman, like the ones who appeared on TV Johnny on the Spot the day of the attacks with their story all ready to go just like it was prefabricated?

And what do you suppose all the Israelis Spies were doing in and around on the day of the attacks, taking a vacation?
What ever became of them?
Let me tell you.

NOTHING.

Do YOU know why?

Of course you don't. But you might have your suspicions. I sure do.

If an investigation is stonewalled or thwarted by the powers that be, what can ordinary citizens do, protest? Demand an investigation? Allocate a million bucks through Congress to conduct it?
Demand the selection of an independent and unbiased panel to be in charge of it, and give them full power of subpoena power and open hearings?

» 1000+ Architects & Engineers officially demand new 9/11 investigation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Demand a Real Investigation of 9/11! | 911Blogger.com

Breaking News -- Demand for New 9-11 Investigation

The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

I especially like this one:

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Zogby International

Polling/Market Research
Public Relations Services
Marketing Strategies

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Monday, Aug. 30, 2004
Half of New Yorkers Believe U.S. Leaders Had
Foreknowledge of Impending 9/11 Attacks and
"Consciously Failed" To Act;

66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions
by Congress or New York's Attorney General,
New Zogby International Poll Reveals

(Utica, NY) - On the eve of a Republican National Convention invoking 9/11 symbols, sound bytes and imagery, half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according to the poll conducted by Zogby International. The poll of New York residents was conducted from Tuesday August 24 through Thursday August 26, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/-3.5.

And that's not including the rest of the world.

So according to you, half of the US and more than that elsewhere are all conspiracy nuts.

It's been a long time since the Kennedy assassination.

Jimmy Hoffa's body was never found.

There are many remaining unsolved mysteries that we will go to our graves never having had them revealed.

If I understand the way organized crime operates, 9/11 will probably be another.
The truth won't be uncovered at least until all the major players are dead and gone. And maybe not even then.

9-11_Protest.jpg
th
th
th

Last edited:

“CONTROLLED DEMOLITION” “Oh there's plenty of evidence. You just refuse to acknowledge it.”

- When did all this rigging take place…weeks/months/days before IT happened, in the middle of the night ?

- (the riggers ~~~~> were they: the ‘higher ups’ you speak of or “others” ???). Also, what are these like Spiderman and Batman type explosives’ people ? what a fucking job………..THE LOGISTICS OF THE THING….

- rigging these very big buildings is time consuming. Do you have a time frame for this "controlled demolition" rigging jobs ?? how long it would take ? I can’t believe they went completely undetected for as long as it took “them” to rig the buildings….!!

you couldn't explain even just a little about.........the planting of the explosives ("controlled demolition" that your 100% convinced HAPPENED...).

Basically what you are suggesting is that since you are unable to conceive of the possible ways in which these demolitions were possible, that they therefore were impossible.

I can easily make reasonable conjectures on how all of these things were possible that are at least as plausible as all of the pitiful excuses that you guys come up with attempting to explain away a thousand "coincidences" at once.

To begin with one might consider the odds that two planes could cause the complete destruction of three steel framed buildings to all collapse in the fashion of controlled demolitions on the same day.
Then one would have to multiply those chances by the odds that all the Put Options were coincidental, that the US Air Defenses would fail in such a spectacular way, that numerous intelligence officers have all ready made public statements to the effect that knowledge of planned attacks was known in advance of the attacks, that PNAC preceded these events, that the entire investigation was stonewalled , policed and conducted by Zionist Jews, that key witnesses were smeared, murdered and jailed, and all of these events and many more all just happened to coalesce and coincide precisely at the time of the attacks.

And this is just a cursory list of the number of items which would have to be included in order to do a probability analysis of those events.

When they are taken all together, the mathematical probability that all of these events was due to chance grow vanishingly small.

There was less circumstantial evidence in the OJ trial than there is here. And how many people really believe that OJ was innocent who do not realize that his acquittal was political?

No, no. The Media put the clamps down on this story, and were complicit in the cover up and the character assassination that was preformed against witnesses. Those orders had to come down from high on the Totem Pole.

If you lack the imagination to conceive of how espionage and secret operations are preformed then I suggest that you study some historical examples of where the masses were indeed mislead and deceived by propaganda campaigns and false flag attacks. (You can deny that those events occurred too. In fact there are already many Marxists poised to rewrite US History. Some of it has already begun. Look to see who publishes all these "debunking" revelations about all those dead old white men.)

Those people have techniques and resources that are not available to the common man he is not privy to.

Even so, I could give you some very plausible explanations as to how this operation could be carried out. And I don't need to be a trained intelligence operative, have access to government secrets, know who all the gangsters are lurking behind the scene or know all the social and political channels that are open to them. I don't need to know how to manufacture nano thermite to know that it exists. And I don't need to be able to personally wire a building for demolition to know that it can be done either. You underestimate those cunning rascals. At least you pretend to.

Clues as to who they are are available to anyone who cares enough to take the time to look them up on the net. That requires a little diligence and a lot of time and effort. Fortunately there are other people who ARE closer to the top, who are in a position to know more than the average person and who are willing to share that information with the public.

I didn't need Snowden to inform me of the NSA snooping. I mistakenly assumed that everyone would be aware of that already. What was surprising about that incident is that the media has carried on like it was a stunning revelation.

At any rate, one need not know all the details of how those operations are conducted or be intimately acquainted with the computer algorithms that they use in order to surmise there feasibility. It would be more surprising to learn that they were not invading peoples privacy. People are naturally voyeuristic anyway. Give them some spy tools and there going to use them. The same rule applies to megalomaniacs, power brokers and gangsters.

Similarly one can be as sure that the folks who control the money supply are not content with merely crunching numbers in the public interest or that the wealthiest people in the world are content with just spending their money. It is no secret that the Jewish religion teaches the coming of a Messianic Age in which they will rule the world. I'm sure that the atheists among them find the idea equally appealing.

What kind of fool would believe such nonsense? Why an entire religious sect, that's who.

Who had the means, the motive, and the method?

Follow the money trail.

Last edited:
Do you get the picture?

"A relatively small cabal could accomplish all these things"

Answer was: a bunch of pictures of jewish americans

There was.......

Nothing..... just more pictures of jewish people and Stars of David...

All you said was:

th
th

"It was the jews....."

if i were you: ...and fast !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6D4dla17aA]Dutch Controlled Demolition expert 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTW5yEOqmE]AE911TRUTH - TOM SULLIVAN - EXPLOSIVES TECHNICIAN FOR CDI - YouTube[/ame]

1. Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

2. Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?

3. Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?

4. Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

5. Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?

6. Why did passengers or crew-members on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?

7. Where are the flight recorders?

8. Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?

9. How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?

10 Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11 canceled by WTC management on 9/10?

There is a lengthy list of suspects.

Those suspects can be identified.

Everyone knows who at least some of them are.

A person is innocent until proven guilty.
It has never been proven who was responsible for those attacks, not even the accused Arabs, much less Osama Bin Laden.

What proof do YOU have of that?

Is YOUR proof on the same level as the proof for weapons of mass destruction?

If you are unable to prove who flew the planes into the buildings (and you can't) then on what basis do YOU make YOUR allegations,.......the Mainstream Media??? Some Israeli spokesman, like the ones who appeared on TV Johnny on the Spot the day of the attacks with their story all ready to go just like it was prefabricated?

And what do you suppose all the Israelis Spies were doing in and around on the day of the attacks, taking a vacation?
What ever became of them?
Let me tell you.

NOTHING.

Do YOU know why?

Of course you don't. But you might have your suspicions. I sure do.

If an investigation is stonewalled or thwarted by the powers that be, what can ordinary citizens do, protest? Demand an investigation? Allocate a million bucks through Congress to conduct it?
Demand the selection of an independent and unbiased panel to be in charge of it, and give them full power of subpoena power and open hearings?

» 1000+ Architects & Engineers officially demand new 9/11 investigation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Demand a Real Investigation of 9/11! | 911Blogger.com

Breaking News -- Demand for New 9-11 Investigation

The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org

I especially like this one:

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

Zogby International

Polling/Market Research
Public Relations Services
Marketing Strategies

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Monday, Aug. 30, 2004
Half of New Yorkers Believe U.S. Leaders Had
Foreknowledge of Impending 9/11 Attacks and
"Consciously Failed" To Act;

66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions
by Congress or New York's Attorney General,
New Zogby International Poll Reveals

(Utica, NY) - On the eve of a Republican National Convention invoking 9/11 symbols, sound bytes and imagery, half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according to the poll conducted by Zogby International. The poll of New York residents was conducted from Tuesday August 24 through Thursday August 26, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/-3.5.

And that's not including the rest of the world.

So according to you, half of the US and more than that elsewhere are all conspiracy nuts.

It's been a long time since the Kennedy assassination.

Jimmy Hoffa's body was never found.

There are many remaining unsolved mysteries that we will go to our graves never having had them revealed.

If I understand the way organized crime operates, 9/11 will probably be another.
The truth won't be uncovered at least until all the major players are dead and gone. And maybe not even then.

9-11_Protest.jpg
th
th
th
could you have picked any less credible sourses ?

More opinion???????
Of course.......

You ask for a less credible source. I gave you one.
It's your opinion vs mine.... AND...........a WHOLE LOT of other people.

I can call YOUR PhDs the employees of ZOG as easily as you can say that MINE are just too stupid to understand your pristine logic.

I happen to believe that the only real investigation got everything mostly right...... They presented physical evidence and facts with their theories. CTers on the other hand have offered zero evidence and 99% opinion...

Forum List

Back