The Israeli Criminals Behind the NSA Spy Scandal

I do not think you are in a position to talk about proper format and your critiques are irrelevant to the discussion..I am not really into speculation as to who is responsible..I am looking at the hard evidence,the physics involved,the fact NIST has failed to definitively find cause for any of the collapses and seemingly went out of there way to avoid a real investigation

I don't know why you bother wasting time answering to a cartoon.
Otherwise, the poster is being flippant about a serious matter.

I would be careful about presenting facts and hard evidence.

If you make it too plain, the more apt the indicators are to lead even the dullest reader to an inexorable conclusion which falls on the politically incorrect side of the spectrum, the more likely you are to find yourself permanently silenced.

Watch and see.

"so on all accounts............WTC, Shanksville, Pentagon........as far as you're concerned, the brainwashed, maniacal Terrorists are LESS culpable than..........the people -- WHO in your mind -- were the masterminds behind 9/11: (israel, mossad, cia, senator sam) ?"

"I do not think you are in a position to talk about proper format and your critiques are irrelevant to the discussion..I am not really into speculation as to who is responsible.. I am looking at the hard evidence, the physics involved,the fact NIST has failed to definitively find cause for any of the collapses and seemingly went out of there way to avoid a real investigation."

"I am looking at the hard evidence..."

here, you want some hard evidence:

"I am not really into speculation as to who is responsible"

oh forget it..... i've had it with a zombie-brained, emotionless, joe-STUNOD...such as yourself.....

"I don't know why you bother wasting time answering to a cartoon. Otherwise, the poster is being flippant about a serious matter. I would be careful about presenting facts and hard evidence. If you make it too plain, the more apt the indicators are to lead even the dullest reader to an inexorable conclusion which falls on the politically incorrect side of the spectrum, the more likely you are to find yourself permanently silenced. Watch and see."

listen, joe-weasel, you should tawk...........

"so on all accounts............WTC, Shanksville, Pentagon........as far as you're concerned, the brainwashed, maniacal Terrorists are LESS culpable than..........the people -- WHO in your mind -- were the masterminds behind 9/11: (israel, mossad, cia, senator sam) ?"

"I do not think you are in a position to talk about proper format and your critiques are irrelevant to the discussion..I am not really into speculation as to who is responsible.. I am looking at the hard evidence, the physics involved,the fact NIST has failed to definitively find cause for any of the collapses and seemingly went out of there way to avoid a real investigation."

"I am looking at the hard evidence..."

here, you want some hard evidence:

"I am not really into speculation as to who is responsible"

oh forget it..... i've had it with a zombie-brained, emotionless, joe-STUNOD...such as yourself.....

Good...move along

listen, joe-weasel, you should tawk...........

I agree. Being a pompous ass IS hard, especially when the evidence is stacked against you.
To be fair, you make the job look easy.

Just watch this guy sweat and imagine what it would be like to be in his shoes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wcqf5tL887o]John Gross denies existance of molten metal - YouTube[/ame]

Now tell me that all the people who give their eye witness accounts are "pompous asses".
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTa_XL_k8fY]Scientists Examine the Molten Steel that Lingered for Weeks Underneath WTC 1, 2 & 7 on 9/11 - Many Surprises Found - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-99CLdHWCc]Ground Zero ironworkers on 9/11 anomalies - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zyjY05wzao]911 firefighters tell what they saw - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6XqXj8S4Tc]explosions can be seen coming from lower floors of WTC - YouTube[/ame]

Now contrast the testimonies of those amateur myth makers with the words of a true master.

Rape Story - Phillip D. Zelikow...911 Myth Maker
While at Harvard he actually wrote about the use, and misuse, of history in policymaking. As he noted in his own words, "contemporary" history is "defined functionally by those critical people and events that go into forming the public's presumptions about its immediate past. The idea of 'public presumption'," he explained, "is akin to [the] notion of 'public myth' but without the negative implication sometimes invoked by the word 'myth.' Such presumptions are beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community." So Zelikow, the guy who wrote The 9/11 Commission Report, was an expert in how to misuse public trust and create PUBLIC MYTHS.
Readers should imagine the possibilities for themselves, because the most serious constraint on current policy [nonaggression] is lack of imagination. An act of catastrophic terrorism that killed thousands or tens of thousands of people and/or disrupted the necessities of life for hundreds of thousands, or even millions, would be a watershed event in America's history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented for peacetime and undermine Americans' fundamental sense of security within their own borders in a manner akin to the 1949 Soviet atomic bomb test, or perhaps even worse. Constitutional liberties would be challenged as the United States sought to protect itself from further attacks by pressing against allowable limits in surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and the use of deadly force. More violence would follow, either as other terrorists seek to imitate this great "success" or as the United States strikes out at those considered responsible. Like Pearl Harbor, such an event would divide our past and future into a "before" and "after." The effort and resources we devote to averting or containing this threat now, in the "before" period, will seem woeful, even pathetic, when compared to what will happen "after." Our leaders will be judged negligent for not addressing catastrophic terrorism more urgently.
http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/visions/publication/terrorism.htm

zel.jpg

quite certain there were probably millions of things they didn't find.

And there were millions of things that they did find. Like pieces of paper....it was all over the place...

And chunks of bodies scattered here and there.........

So the supposedly indestructible black boxes weren't found. Does that really matter since the truthers deny the info that came out of the ones that were found?

I can understand how some strange and different things happened that morning. I cannot understand how those buildings could have been demolished by cd...simply no audio or visual or physical proof of it...

anyone that buys these passport stories would fail any class on statistical probabilties
lol! you know jack shit about statistical probabilities.....

For what purpose would a passport be planted? What would be the reason? What would it prove?

it would show that it was a big surprise and no one had ever thought about "terrorist using planes as weapons "the reason they claimed to know who did it almost immediately was because of clues like passports left on the sidewalk not the fact they had ample prior knowledge of the event..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HpAqnXNyVs]9/11 Prior Knowledge : 10 Minutes Of Your Time - YouTube[/ame]

For what purpose would a passport be planted? What would be the reason? What would it prove?

it would show that it was a big surprise and no one had ever thought about "terrorist using planes as weapons "the reason they claimed to know who did it almost immediately was because of clues like passports left on the sidewalk not the fact they had ample prior knowledge of the event..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HpAqnXNyVs]9/11 Prior Knowledge : 10 Minutes Of Your Time - YouTube[/ame]

Now why in the world would any sane person believe a video that tells you to believe everything we tell you and to fact check it at their own site?

Forum List

Back