The Israeli Criminals Behind the NSA Spy Scandal

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
At the center of the NSA scandal is a gang of Israeli high-tech criminals which is connected to the false-flag terror attacks of 9-11. These connections underline the involvement of the same Israeli criminals to both 9-11 and the NSA's secret program to collect and store our personal information and conversations, which came about mainly as a consequence of 9-11.

Two Israeli companies, Narus and Verint, are involved in the National Security Agency (NSA) spy scandal in which copies of our phone calls and email data are sent to secret rooms at NSA buildings across the country. These Israeli companies are closely connected to Unit 8200, the electronic espionage unit of the Israeli military.
The Rebel - Rebel of Oz's Home for the Global Resistance - The Israeli Criminals Behind the NSA Spy Scandal

Last edited:
3335243456_ROFLMAO_1_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

funny that this site supports Isreal with all its banners saying stop Iran and promoting the bad guys the us and Israel as the good guys promoting their flags.

"9/11 inside job...."

it's been a while now. there's many parts. If you can give me......something.

For example:

as best as you can...to you: there were NO hijackers...or there were, but WERE in cahoots with the Gov't/military/airport people ?......our gov't/military/airport people CONSPIRED with these 19 people to hijack the planes and ram them into the WTC...?

is that PART of ...how you feel ? or am i way off....

sorry, i've never read any of your "conspiracy theories"...only that signature blurb.

Blame it on the Jews. It worked for Hitler.

Decades later the same Nazi skanks spew the same Nazi shit.

th

th

"Israel does not spy on the United States of America."
-- Mark Regev, a spokesman at the Israeli embassy in Washington

The Israeli Spy Ring | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy ring inside the United States run by the government of Israel. This seems a harsh gratitude from a nation which obtains 10% of its annual budget from the American taxpayer, $3+ billion a year. Over the years, American taxpayers have been required to send Israel more than four times what the US spent to go to the moon.
What Israel has done in return was to set up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate here in the United States. One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA. Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when. Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America. Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment, insisting that it is for maintenance purposes only. However, Converse has been named as the most likely source for leaked information regarding telephone calls by law enforcement that derailed several investigations into not only espionage, but drug running as well. Yet another Israeli telecom company is Odigo, which provides the core message passing system for all the "Instant Message" services. Two hours before the attacks on the World Trade Towers, Odigo employees received a warning. Odigo has an office 2 blocks from the former location of the World Trade Towers.

Let us be clear here. There is nothing benign about Israel spying on the United States. When Jonathan Pollard stole our nuclear secrets (which your taxes paid to develop) and sent them to Israel, Israel did not hesitate to trade those secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas.

"Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ... is considered career suicide.

Since then, any and all mention of the Israeli spy ring and phone tapping scandal has resulted in a barrage of shrill screams of "hate" and "anti-Semite", two well worn and frankly over used devices to try to silence discussion on any topic unfavorable to the nation which owns the spy ring in question.

That this spy ring helped drug smugglers evade investigators should be a major scandal, if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people. That the spy ring includes companies able to track and tap into any phone in America, including the White House, should be a cause celebre', if indeed the US media is looking out for the best interests of the American people.
But they are not. The media is trying to bury this story. They are spiking it, erasing it from their web sites in a chilling real-life Orwellian rewriting of history.

The actions of the US media are those of people trying to protect this spy ring and those that the spy ring worked for.

"While I agree with you, if I say anything about US geopolitical interests with Israel, I might as well clean off my desk."

Now, in a chilling real life version of the plotline from "The Net", it turns out that the majority of the firewalls on US corporate and government computer systems are provided by just one company, Checkpoint Systems, which like Amdocs, Comverse Infosys, and Odigo, is headquartered in Israel.

Just kidding of course. Hitler's brain made all these stories up and made me tell them through telepathic mesmerizism.

It's a Nazi plot I tell you.

Last edited:
Hitler's brain has created an army of Nazis whom he instructs to fabricate outrageous and fictitious stories about Jews and Israelis in order to discredit them.
For example:

Check Point - Security Appliances, Security Gateways, Security Management, Endpoint Security, and Software Blades
Board of Directors | Check Point Software

The reason he does this is because he hates their freedoms and especially all the charitable work that they do for the poor and needy.

Take for instance this man:

th

Hitler had his Zombie Corp to frame this man who was subsequently jailed on the trumped up charge that he bilked BILLIONS of dollars out of unsuspecting victims in an alleged Ponzi scheme that some claim netted him as much as 50 BILLION!
If it were true it would be the largest such theft in US history.
Of course it would be impossible for one man to be able to manage such a scam for so long because it would require the efforts of many collaborators. Therefore the charges could not possibly be true, thus demonstrating a clear case of blatant antisemitism.

The raw hatred exhibited against this kindly old philanthropist is the sort that only a team of Nazi Zombies would be capable of. But the ingenuity required frame and convict an innocent man on such an outlandish and preposterous charge is a clear indication of brain of Hitler at work.

Please send a generous check to the ADL as soon as possible.
The lives of 6 million innocents depends on it!

th

Last edited:
"9/11 inside job...."

it's been a while now. there's many parts. If you can give me......something.

For example:

as best as you can...to you: there were NO hijackers...or there were, but WERE in cahoots with the Gov't/military/airport people ?......our gov't/military/airport people CONSPIRED with these 19 people to hijack the planes and ram them into the WTC...?

is that PART of ...how you feel ? or am i way off....

sorry, i've never read any of your "conspiracy theories"...only that signature blurb.

"EOTS" ! ...the party's over here..

EOTS: "enemy of the state ?? I thought it stood for The electro-optical Targeting System (eots) ???"

“EOTS” -- you "thought" it stood for electro-optical Targeting System. it’s ok, I know what you’re trying to say. Nothing.

"Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot; I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason Should ever be forgot...."

Enemy, are you ‘english’ ?? usually NATIVE Americans like me wouldn’t write the date like that. It’s definitely not my first instinct. The 11TH of September. Hmmm. Putting the date before the month, that was your first instinct ? that’s the ENGLISH way chum(p)ley….

...and this ‘odd’ quote from like 1776 – “Gunpowder treason” – -- Whatever.

i hope you don’t mind I've re-post this, but please, just this last thing, I promise not to be a skutch and keep hocking you about it.

...So you and your like-minded friends here " " think 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by my gov’t, i.e.: my councilman, senator, governer, vice president, president, all member of congress, joints chief of staff, the secretary of state, all the military personnel, fbi, cia,
airplane pilots and crew members...
people working at the airports….what about the boy scouts were they looked into at the time…

RE, PENTAGON: “you need to deal with reality ..you pathetic little minion ..and accept the fact that my.. cut and paste ...you call it are the sworn statements of some very high level and knowledgeable individuals decorated and honored for their service to this country and have more than proven their ability and soundness of both mind and character and if you cant recognize that fact ..you can go fuck yourself”

“…can you post some of these military people coming forward to swear we know the truth of 911 ?”

I know you said this a few years ago….but can we just shift locations for a minute….
there are many parts to this atrocity ...can you just give me a glimpse to how you feel about this ONE Part ?

...just this teeny-eenie-weenie lil’ part can I ask you about ?
how does it come together in your mind….? and no cutting and pasting.... your own feelings.

"WTC hijackings: as best as you can...to you: there were NO hijackers...or there were, but WERE in cahoots with the Gov't/military/airport people ?......our gov't/military/airport people CONSPIRED with these 19 people to hijack the planes and ram them into the WTC...?"

just wondering....

Hitler's brain has created an army of Nazis whom he instructs to fabricate outrageous and fictitious stories about Jews and Israelis in order to discredit them.
For example:

Check Point - Security Appliances, Security Gateways, Security Management, Endpoint Security, and Software Blades
Board of Directors | Check Point Software

The reason he does this is because he hates their freedoms and especially all the charitable work that they do for the poor and needy.

Take for instance this man:

th

Hitler had his Zombie Corp to frame this man who was subsequently jailed on the trumped up charge that he bilked BILLIONS of dollars out of unsuspecting victims in an alleged Ponzi scheme that some claim netted him as much as 50 BILLION!
If it were true it would be the largest such theft in US history.
Of course it would be impossible for one man to be able to manage such a scam for so long because it would require the efforts of many collaborators. Therefore the charges could not possibly be true, thus demonstrating a clear case of blatant antisemitism.

The raw hatred exhibited against this kindly old philanthropist is the sort that only a team of Nazi Zombies would be capable of. But the ingenuity required frame and convict an innocent man on such an outlandish and preposterous charge is a clear indication of brain of Hitler at work.

Please send a generous check to the ADL as soon as possible.
The lives of 6 million innocents depends on it!

th

I bet your a huge pathetic pussy in real life! A gigantic loser that avoids interacting with others at all costs!
Just saying!

"(snicker) dawgshits...(snicker)"

ahh-huh.

"EOTS" !

“11 of September, Gunpowder treason”

...So you and your like-minded friends here " " think 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by my gov’t, i.e.: my councilman, senator, governer, vice president, president, all member of congress, joints chief of staff, the secretary of state, all the military personnel, fbi, cia,
airplane pilots and crew members...
people working at the airports….what about the boy scouts were they looked into at the time…

RE, PENTAGON: “you need to deal with reality ..you pathetic little minion ..and accept the fact that my.. cut and paste ...you call it are the sworn statements of some very high level and knowledgeable individuals decorated and honored for their service to this country and have more than proven their ability and soundness of both mind and character and if you cant recognize that fact ..you can go fuck yourself”

“…can you post some of these military people coming forward to swear we know the truth of 911 ?”

I know you said this a few years ago….but can we just shift locations for a minute….
there are many parts to this atrocity ...can you just give me a glimpse to how you feel about this ONE Part ?

...just this teeny-eenie-weenie lil’ part can I ask you about ?
how does it come together in your mind….? and no cutting and pasting.... your own feelings.

"WTC hijackings: as best as you can...to you: there were NO hijackers...or there were, but WERE in cahoots with the Gov't/military/airport people ?......our gov't/military/airport people CONSPIRED with these 19 people to hijack the planes and ram them into the WTC...?"

just wondering....

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Alex Jones: Colonel, is it safe to say or is the statement accurate that you smell something rotten in the state of Denmark when it comes to 9/11?

Col. Ray: I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that that's accurate. That's true

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

'They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations. '

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Bio: FirstPrinciplesPress.org | Preserving America's Historical Significance

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back