The Islamic Jihadist Death Cult strikes again.

Countless lives have been shattered in a foreign land and the OP wants to whine about American millennials. Absurd.

When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Pictured: The ISIS terrorists who hacked 20 innocent victims to death
Americans are slaughtering Americans in massive numbers every day. Nobody has a problem with that so why are you getting uptight over stuff that is going on somewhere else ?

Unfortuntely it is also happening here in America.....where have you been...obviously out of touch.

Islamic Attacks on America

When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Americans are slaughtering Americans in massive numbers every day. Nobody has a problem with that so why are you getting uptight over stuff that is going on somewhere else ?

Thank you for CARING, you must be a liberal. people die all over the world every day in crimes of passion, hold ups etc. you are very correct. but, if you cannot see the difference radiating from Islamic radical ideology and why that should be a news worthy event.... well, Im kind of at a loss at your lack of empathy.

Anyway, who says no one cares about Americans dying in America? you? the fact that people have different ideas about handling it that may not Jive with your ideas, does not mean they dont care.

Countless lives have been shattered in a foreign land and the OP wants to whine about American millennials. Absurd.

Looks like my point sailed right over your head...perhaps I need to break out the color crayons?

Last edited:

Looks like my point sailed right over your head...perhaps I need to break out the color crayons?

No need. Your point on using a terror attack across the globe to whine about American millennials wasn't all that compelling.

Chicago murder rate half way thru 2016 is now stands at 329. ...... :cool:

And how does that relate to the topic? But since you want to talk about Chicago....I will tell you how to solve that problem.....public hangings for all the perps ....irregardless of their age.

There is a legal precept for when a juvenile comitts a particuarly heinous crime aka 'charge them as an adult'...I say hang them as an adult! git mah drift boyo?

The explosion in New York's Central Park near the funeral of a prominent Jewish Holocaust survivor has yet to be explained. Apparently one man lost his leg.

No need. Your point on using a terror attack across the globe to whine about American millennials wasn't all that compelling.

Obviously I should have used a color crayon...just for you...I was talking particuarly about jhadism right here in America

That was my point and yet you and your ilk do not find it ...as you say...'compelling'.

Since you seem to have a reading/comprehension problem...here is what I actually said................'When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Irregardless....I would conjecture you are one of those who thinks banning guns would solve the Islamic terrorism in America....am I right?

Last edited:

Obviously I should have used a color crayon...just for you...I was talking particuarly about jhadism right here in America

That was my point and yet you and your ilk do not find it ...as you say...'compelling'.

Since you seem to have a reading/comprehension problem...here is what I actually said................'When will America itself be hit again? Anyone care to guess? Actually does anyone really care in America? I mean as long as it happens to someone else it seems not to matter...is that a new milennial attitude?

Sorry. I don't have an ilk. I am just me. I am sorry your whiny thread about millennials isn't working out to your liking. Perhaps if you snivel some more you'll have better results. All the best.

Sorry. I don't have an ilk. I am just me. I am sorry your whiny thread about millennials isn't working out to your liking. Perhaps if you snivel some more you'll have better results. All the best.

Sounds like I hit a noive?

Millennials Less Worried about Terrorism Than Their Elders — WSJ/NBC Poll

Sounds like I hit a noive?

Millennials Less Worried about Terrorism Than Their Elders — WSJ/NBC Poll

No, you didn't hit whatever that is.

We all have a problem with the murders in America. The vast majority are done by the blacks and Latinos. Without those two groups our crime rates would be lower than Europe's. We have big enough problems dealing with our ethnic "diversity" as it is, we don't need even worse types like Muslims.

We all have a problem with the murders in America. The vast majority are done by the blacks and Latinos. Without those two groups our crime rates would be lower than Europe's. We have big enough problems dealing with our ethnic "diversity" as it is, we don't need even worse types like Muslims.

Yet the libtards want to bring more and more of them in....why is that? It goes back to their need to 'to feel morally superior' they have this fallacious idea by sacrifcing our own best interest to those who would destroy us somehow makes them superior to those who want to put America first aka take care of our own.

The world must stop these people and their extremists religious beliefs.
In order for us to do that, we need to do away with every single pathetic left winger. All of them. No exceptions.

Most of them are enabling without intention. The others like obama and the rest of the left wing new world order world are enabling them intentionally.

It is a war. Not just against the slime ball brown jihadist scumbags, but against every one of them that enable them.

That is the reality of the situation.

Forum List

Back