The Iron Grip Of The Left…

It shows how uncivilized 21st century humans are.

Compared to who? 20th Century humans, who fought two world wars that killed over 100,000,000 people?
19th Century humans who engaged in Empire Building that lead to the Genocide of indigenous peoples?
People all over the globe have been murdering each other since the beginning.
We've just become more efficient.

I guess my problem is that products and services should be judged by the quality of the products and services.
Call me a fool.

Again, your great at bait and switch, and taking statements out of context.
So lets ask it this way; are you comfortable with one male inserting his penis into the body cavity of another male where he defecates ?

Uh, dude, 35% of straight people engage in anal sex. Why should I be any less comfortable with one male inserting his penis in the place where the female defecates. And of course, most straights have engaged in fellatio and cunnilingus...

So my rule is, while I'm not interested in certain things myself, I believe anything that goes on between two consenting adults is their own business.

If you are alright with this concept, then you are not part of what most Americans believe.
Im not saying that you are right or wrong, just slightly ***** in the way you believe.
I will stick with God and normal procreation, combined with American values.

Okay, but what is "normal procreation". Today we have surrogacy as a common thing, we have IVF.

If you want to go with what God stated, then you should be for stoning any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night. The bible said her own parents should kill her if this was the case.

Situations like this don't bother me; it's when people initiate, for no reason other than to make a point, where they are coming from.
Being fired for sexual orientation?
I have been fired for being an American.
The US is an Employment At Will nation.
Does that suck?
Yes.
Deal with it.

You're evading the issue... Yes, At Will Employment sucks... we need to have more workers protections...

But the rationale for At Will is an employer shouldn't be stuck with a worker who doesn't fit in... not one who does something in their own time he doesn't approve of.

Nobody should live a lie to keep a job.

Again, your great at bait and switch, and taking statements out of context.
So lets ask it this way; are you comfortable with one male inserting his penis into the body cavity of another male where he defecates ?

Uh, dude, 35% of straight people engage in anal sex. Why should I be any less comfortable with one male inserting his penis in the place where the female defecates. And of course, most straights have engaged in fellatio and cunnilingus...

So my rule is, while I'm not interested in certain things myself, I believe anything that goes on between two consenting adults is their own business.

If you are alright with this concept, then you are not part of what most Americans believe.
Im not saying that you are right or wrong, just slightly ***** in the way you believe.
I will stick with God and normal procreation, combined with American values.

Okay, but what is "normal procreation". Today we have surrogacy as a common thing, we have IVF.

If you want to go with what God stated, then you should be for stoning any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night. The bible said her own parents should kill her if this was the case.
If you want to go with what God stated, then you should be for stoning any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night.
Where's you get this?
They get divorced...If he can prove his case, which is not so easy.

Situations like this don't bother me; it's when people initiate, for no reason other than to make a point, where they are coming from.
Being fired for sexual orientation?
I have been fired for being an American.
The US is an Employment At Will nation.
Does that suck?
Yes.
Deal with it.

You're evading the issue... Yes, At Will Employment sucks... we need to have more workers protections...

But the rationale for At Will is an employer shouldn't be stuck with a worker who doesn't fit in... not one who does something in their own time he doesn't approve of.

Nobody should live a lie to keep a job.
At Will became popular under Bush Sr, Clinton and GW to replace non-Indians with Indians (cheaper labor).
At Will is the current state of things and has it's pluses and minuses.

If you want to go with what God stated, then you should be for stoning any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night.
Where's you get this?

Dude, it's in the bible...

Deuteronomy 22:20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Now, keep in mind, that "proof" would have been blood from a hymen being popped... and they get popped for reasons other than sex... So how many innocent girls were stoned?

Trick questions- all of them were....

At Will became popular under Bush Sr, Clinton and GW to replace non-Indians with Indians (cheaper labor).

Huh? Are you going on about the Indians again?

Where's you get this?

Deuteronomy 22:20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Now, keep in mind, that "proof" would have been blood from a hymen being popped... and they get popped for reasons other than sex... So how many innocent girls were stoned?

You tried to make it sound like that's the law for every newly wedded girl; it isn't.
That's for the daughter of the Kohen Gadol.
The higher up you are on food chain, the more your actions effect everyone else.

Where's you get this?

How many daughter's of the Chief Kohen were ever stoned?
None.
Like I said, it's far more difficult to prove guilt than you think.
Like the girls back then didn't now how to clean themselves out?
Like the Rabbis didn't know that some hymens are damaged due to things other than intercourse,
Maybe the Christians were that ignorant; never Jews.

Last edited:
Okay, but what is "normal procreation".
I honestly feel sorry for your parents, should they both still be alive. Mine have passed on, thats why I mentioned it.
But to answer your question, "normal procreation" its what your mother and father did, that allowed you into this world, and now look how you respond to people.
You seem to have such a huge amount of hate stored inside you. Either that, or you simply are a basement dwelling gay, living at home, getting paid by someone in Silicon Valley.
I mean nobody gives such answers like you do unless there are mental issues that need to be addressed.
If you dont believe me, then just watch the results from Americans voting at the polls after Nov 3rd.
You represent exactly why Trump got elected to begin with, and all you do is reaffirm that with your comments.

Last edited:
You tried to make it sound like that's the law for every newly wedded girl; it isn't.
The higher up you are on food chain, the more your actions effect everyone else.

Yes, we know you are God's Special People. That's why he let half of you get turned into lampshades.

None.
Like the Rabbis didn't know that some hymens are damaged due to things other than intercourse,

Actually, read the text... there's really no wiggle room....

I honestly feel sorry for your parents, should they both still be alive. Mine have passed on, thats why I mentioned it.
But to answer your question, "normal procreation" its what your mother and father did, that allowed you into this world, and now look how you respond to people.

Most people who know me like me... so that's not saying anything... Point was, some people need help to get pregnant, especially since infertility is more and more common among white people.

You seem to have such a huge amount of hate stored inside you. Either that, or you simply are a basement dwelling gay, living at home, getting paid by someone in Silicon Valley.
I mean nobody gives such answers like you do unless there are mental issues that need to be addressed.

Or I just enjoy watching haters like you mutter as the world passes them by...

If you dont believe me, then just watch the results from Americans voting at the polls after Nov 3rd.
You represent exactly why Trump got elected to begin with, and all you do is reaffirm that with your comments.

The people said no to Trump. This time, they will say no to him a little louder...

Most Americans aren't as hateful as you are.... that's why you'll lose. Trump might have had a chance when the economy was okay, people who would have known better might have held their noses... but not now.

Yes, we know you are God's Special People. That's why he let half of you get turned into lampshades.

None.

Actually, read the text... there's really no wiggle room....
Your opinion is meaningless.
Every law is based on the context, not simply the text.
There is an entire section on the Talmud dealing with this, but it's taken in context.

The holocaust was not the first time Jews, or any other people, have been slaughtered en-masse.
Of course, the souls live on and are many times reincarnated.
At the end of the time, the souls that keep coming back and committing murder will be judged for being given many chances and allowing their lust to overcome them.

Anyone who believes in a physical god, or no god, cannot connect with this concept.

Where's you get this?

You know, in a way you're right, but...
I suggest reading all the verses till the end.
If a bride does not want to be a bride, she should break off the engagement.
I mean, just because you may have screwed girls who were engaged to someone else doesn't make it moral.

"Sexual preference" refers to "Do you want a boy or a girl". "Sexual orientation" refers to gay, bi or straight, trans or sisgendered.\
Since when has that been a thing? You cant make up new meaning of words just because some democrat from Hawaii said something recently.

There is an entire section on the Talmud dealing with this, but it's taken in context.

The holocaust was not the first time Jews, or any other people, have been slaughtered en-masse.
At the end of the time, the souls that keep coming back and committing murder will be judged for being given many chances and allowing their lust to overcome them.

Anyone who believes in a physical god, or no god, cannot connect with this concept.

You are right, whatever silly superstitions you come up with to be less afraid of dying are a little silly.

The point is, God didn't change his mind on slavery or witches or killing women who were sexual... so we changed ours.

I mean, just because you may have screwed girls who were engaged to someone else doesn't make it moral.

Anything that goes on between consenting adults is moral...

The problem with the Bible verses is that it puts all the weight on the woman... a misogynistic bible.

You are right, whatever silly superstitions you come up with to be less afraid of dying are a little silly.

The point is, God didn't change his mind on slavery or witches or killing women who were sexual... so we changed ours.
Nope...when things got too perverted, the Sanhedrin dispersed.
Jews don’t like executing people, unlike atheists.

Anything that goes on between consenting adults is moral...

The problem with the Bible verses is that it puts all the weight on the woman... a misogynistic bible.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t read the other verses.

Nope...when things got too perverted, the Sanhedrin dispersed.
Jews don’t like executing people, unlike atheists.

Except the Bible is full of things you can execute people for...

The amusing thing is, when the Holocaust came, the Nazis could point the bible for justification and did.

hanks for admitting you didn’t read the other verses.

No need to. I could point out the other bible verses like this one.

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. -- Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Wow, stoning a woman for being raped?

or this one

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Wow. Making a rape victim marry her rapist... What does 50 shekels come out to in real money?

Forum List

Back