“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds. A Statement from Woman in Big Bear, California on Fleeing or awaiting the worst from the elections.

We have come to a time that people here cannot even hold a Peaceful election........threatening to riot, and burn their cities to the ground over a vote..........Mindless idiots out ready to VIOLENTLY SUPPRESS THE VOTE.......

Then complain about the other side is doing it............They are PATHETIC .........The DNC needs to be voted into oblivion.

And it’s not just New Yorkers in flight-or-fight mode. Kacie, a Los Angeles-based graphic designer who declined to give her last name, has rented a cabin in Big Bear, Calif., during the week of the election. “I don’t want to be anywhere near West Hollywood, where I live,” the Biden voter, 37, said. “I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

She’s invited five friends to join her for board games and dips in the hot tub — and no contact with the rest of the world. “We have one rule for the actual election night: No one is allowed to use their phone.”

A Biden voter afraid of her own DNC voters........Imagine that.

The NYPD is preparing for protests in the city as the presidential election nears and contentious Supreme Court confirmation hearings begin for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, according to a memo obtained by The Post.

To police the expected protests, the department will require most cops to report for duty in uniform and “be prepared for deployment” starting Oct. 25, the memo states.

“This November 3rd will be the one of the most highly contested presidential elections in the modern era. There is also a strong likelihood that the winner of the presidential election may not be decided for several weeks,” the memo states.

“Accordingly, we should anticipate and prepare for protests growing in size, frequency, and intensity leading up to the election and likely into the year 2021,” it adds.

“I think everyone’s lost their damn minds. A Statement from Woman in Big Bear, California on Fleeing or awaiting the worst from the elections.

We have come to a time that people here cannot even hold a Peaceful election........threatening to riot, and burn their cities to the ground over a vote..........Mindless idiots out ready to VIOLENTLY SUPPRESS THE VOTE.......

Then complain about the other side is doing it............They are PATHETIC .........The DNC needs to be voted into oblivion.

And it’s not just New Yorkers in flight-or-fight mode. Kacie, a Los Angeles-based graphic designer who declined to give her last name, has rented a cabin in Big Bear, Calif., during the week of the election. “I don’t want to be anywhere near West Hollywood, where I live,” the Biden voter, 37, said. “I think everyone’s lost their damn minds.

She’s invited five friends to join her for board games and dips in the hot tub — and no contact with the rest of the world. “We have one rule for the actual election night: No one is allowed to use their phone.”

Why? Same thing Trump supporters have been threatening to do if their man loses. ^Shrug^.
Or have we forgotten "Stand Up, and Stand By"? Also, I don't remember any Democrat saying that
they wouldn't commit to peaceful transition of power..or that the election was "rigged" in 2016.

Point being, I'll give you that some people on both sides have lost their minds. (See how I did that?).
The rest of us are going to go about our daily lives.

Wow.....Biden voters......hard to believe there's still Biden voters.

Some guy on twitter found this note on his doorstep and his reaction was pretty straight forward.

And she's still gonna vote for the scum?

Why? Same thing Trump supporters have been threatening to do if their man loses. ^Shrug^.
Or have we forgotten "Stand Up, and Stand By"? Also, I don't remember any Democrat saying that
they wouldn't commit to peaceful transition of power..or that the election was "rigged" in 2016.

Point being, I'll give you that some people on both sides have lost their minds. (See how I did that?).
The rest of us are going to go about our daily lives.
Yawn.........even your own voters fear you........It's how you roll and why I now call you a bunch of dang Terrorists......

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:"the fight against terrorism"

And she's still gonna vote for the scum?
Don't shoot the messenger............I just posted that their own people are scared of their own people.

Shows how Pathetic they are there.

Considering we had riots and marches because Trump won once. I expect even worse behavior this time.
You have fools claiming if Biden wins there should be a peaceful transition of power? I mean really if anything the left proved that they don’t believe in that. They spent four years doing just the opposite. They were calling for his removal, impeachment, even blowing up the White House before he had spent one day in office.

If by cheat or some Miracle Biden does become president the republicans should begin investigations into everything that is even hinted at being done. They should work toward an impeachment of both the president and VP from day one. Then let the dems wonder why.

Twitter was very active trying to censor the news this week.

Now everybody knows...and still, nobody cares. Beyond you card carrying members of the alt-right. :)
I love the smell of desperation right before an election.

2zyz1e.jpg

The NYPD is preparing for protests in the city as the presidential election nears and contentious Supreme Court confirmation hearings begin for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, according to a memo obtained by The Post.

To police the expected protests, the department will require most cops to report for duty in uniform and “be prepared for deployment” starting Oct. 25, the memo states.

“This November 3rd will be the one of the most highly contested presidential elections in the modern era. There is also a strong likelihood that the winner of the presidential election may not be decided for several weeks,” the memo states.

“Accordingly, we should anticipate and prepare for protests growing in size, frequency, and intensity leading up to the election and likely into the year 2021,” it adds.

These people need to turn off the damn television. This is nothing more than nonsense. There is no reason to protest this. None.

Last edited:
Twitter was very active trying to censor the news this week.

Now everybody knows...and still, nobody cares. Beyond you card carrying members of the alt-right. :)
I love the smell of desperation right before an election.

2zyz1e.jpg

3 states. 78,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. That was the margin of victory. Hardly convincing.
So keep putting up memes. No one cares about Hunter Biden...because he's not running for President.
His father is....so focus...it's why your man is way behind. :)

Considering we had riots and marches because Trump won once. I expect even worse behavior this time.
You have fools claiming if Biden wins there should be a peaceful transition of power? I mean really if anything the left proved that they don’t believe in that. They spent four years doing just the opposite. They were calling for his removal, impeachment, even blowing up the White House before he had spent one day in office.

If by cheat or some Miracle Biden does become president the republicans should begin investigations into everything that is even hinted at being done. They should work toward an impeachment of both the president and VP from day one. Then let the dems wonder why.
Republicans would never do that. They are spineless and have no balls.

Personally, I do not see how this resolves without significant civil unrest.
If the Right wins the election, the left will no doubt declare fraud. And not accept the results.

If the left wins the Right will declare fraud. The only saving grace is that the right will certainly do nothing.
So I should say, if Trump wins we will likely face civil unrest.
My best guess is that the left will take the victory no matter the ballot results and the Right will eventually and quietly accept it.

Either way, it seems unlikely the Right can prevail, regardless.

Others agree.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back