The Iron Grip Of The Left…

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….and why it is near impossible to break free.

1.Just this week we saw how tight a control the totalitarians have on the dissemination of information, of knowledge. They own the definitions of words, and use their allies in the media/publishing to change the very meanings to suit the agenda.

2. At the Barrett hearings, an example writ large (see what I did there..): “Sen. Hirono grills Amy Coney Barrett for describing sexual orientation as a ‘preference’”

It is imperative to have all Americans believe that homosexuality is genetically determined, and not a lifestyle choice. Anyone who says it is must hate gay people, as per political correctness.
Or you will be attacked by the woke folks.

3. As soon as the herd got the message about the term ‘sexual preference,’

“Merriam-Webster Dictionary Adds 'Offensive' to 'Sexual Preference' Definition After Amy Coney Barrett Uses Term in Hearings”

4. First thing to notice is that the Left and its forces behave as one. The second thing, is that every one of the politicians has used that very term, ‘sexual preference’ throughout his and her career.

5. And Third……there is a large body of evidence that homosexuality is a preference, and one that often does not last a lifetime.

“In fact, numbers show huge majorities of those who "ever had same sex sexual contact" do not identify long-term as gay. Among women 18-44, for instance, 12.5% report some form of same sex contact at some point in their lives, but among the older segment of that group (35-44), only 0.7% identify as homosexual and 1.1% as bisexual.

In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.”
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

The anodyne is research, study, and an understanding of Rule #1:

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Last edited:
It is imperative to have all Americans believe that homosexuality is genetically determined, and not a lifestyle choice. Anyone who says it is must hate gay people, as per political correctness.

The question is, why do you spend so much time hating gay people at all.

Some people are gay. Has no effect on my life. In fact, some gay people have actually really done right by me.

When you get down to it, all anti-gay arguments boil down to

1) I think it's icky.
2) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Neither is a rational basis for policy.

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
And they have ramped that up dramatically over the course of the last couple of decades.
They have grown comfortable in recent years having control over the media, and social platforms, which greatly attribute to the views and facts you just posted.
Great post.

And they have ramped that up dramatically over the course of the last couple of decades.
They have grown comfortable in recent years having control over the media, and social platforms, which greatly attribute to the views and facts you just posted.
Great post.

Don't leave out their control of the schools!

Has no effect on my life.
It does when its included in every movie, commercial, and anything else the Chinese controlled Hollywood elites can include it in.

And any who fail to realize that truth also fail to understand that the motivation of the Democrats, the Militant Secularists, have a need to destroy our laws, our heritage, our rights.

It does when its included in every movie, commercial, and anything else the Chinese controlled Hollywood elites can include it in.

Wait, you are a little confused... If anything, China would probably mean we'd see less gay represenation in film. Such as when they put in the gay Kiss in the last Star Wars movie, the edited it out in China.

I kinda figured you were a lolli-pop licker.
Now everyone knows.
Congrats, you have now come out.

Naw, man, I'm straight. Sorry to disappoint you. I actually have this thing for Asian chicks, but that's another story.

Great post.

Here's the real problem.

People are starting to realize that homophobia is just as unacceptable as racism...

But I'll let you have a stab at it.

"Homosexuality is bad because... "

Go ahead. Convince me.

Wait, you are a little confused... If anything, China would probably mean we'd see less gay represenation in film. Such as when they put in the gay Kiss in the last Star Wars movie, the edited it out in China.
It is you, once again, that is confused. China wants "gay anything" involved in our country because they know it destroys and undermines our cultural beliefs.
Are you new at this ?

The question is, why do you spend so much time hating gay people at all.

Some people are gay. Has no effect on my life. In fact, some gay people have actually really done right by me.

When you get down to it, all anti-gay arguments boil down to

1) I think it's icky.
2) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Neither is a rational basis for policy.
Perhaps you should go take a course in reading comprehension. She, and many, don't actually spend their time hating gays. They spend their time pointing out the lengths and insanity of people like you to control what other people think and/or say.

I kinda figured you were a lolli-pop licker.
Now everyone knows.
Congrats, you have now come out.

Naw, man, I'm straight. Sorry to disappoint you. I actually have this thing for Asian chicks, but that's another story.

Great post.

Here's the real problem.

People are starting to realize that homophobia is just as unacceptable as racism...

But I'll let you have a stab at it.

"Homosexuality is bad because... "

Go ahead. Convince me.
Your own Prog Party will kill you when the time comes.

It is you, once again, that is confused. China wants "gay anything" involved in our country because they know it destroys and undermines our cultural beliefs.
Are you new at this ?

Yeah, you see, now you are getting into a level of crazy that you can't really defend.

You really think China cares about America as anything other than a market for it's products, then you are delusional.

Perhaps you should go take a course in reading comprehension. She, and many, don't actually spend their time hating gays. They spend their time pointing out the lengths and insanity of people like you to control what other people think and/or say.

Um, yeah, frankly, most of what PC writes is unreadable, number pointed crazy... I think I spanked her too many times, so she has me on ignore.

Anyway... yes, if you are spending time complaining about gays, then that's because of your irrational fears and hatreds.

Put forth the same challenge to you. "Homosexuality is bad because.... "

(invalid answers - I think it's icky and God says it's bad.)

Are you new at this ?

Yeah, you see, now you are getting into a level of crazy that you can't really defend.

You really think China cares about America as anything other than a market for it's products, then you are delusional.

Um, yeah, frankly, most of what PC writes is unreadable, number pointed crazy... I think I spanked her too many times, so she has me on ignore.

Anyway... yes, if you are spending time complaining about gays, then that's because of your irrational fears and hatreds.

Put forth the same challenge to you. "Homosexuality is bad because.... "

(invalid answers - I think it's icky and God says it's bad.)
Thanks for the laugh.

I don't have any problem with homosexuality. I never have. I do have a problem with clowns, under the guise of civil rights, attempting to force Me to think and believe and speak in a specific way under threat of violence.

That never turns out well for those who threaten Me.

Gays don't present any kind of threat to me nor my family. What they do is their business as long as it is within the laws. We have some gays in our extended family. We welcome them and they never discuss it there's alot more important and enjoyable things to discuss than this nations politics. Live and let live.

God...period
Its your right that you dont have to believe in a supreme being.
But dont ask the rest of American loving citizens, who believe in how God was greatly involved in the founding of this great country.

Okay, let's look at that. You are obviously citing Leviticus 18:22 . So that's a law in the bible that you follow. How about these other laws?

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual "uncleanliness" - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there degrees of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14) I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Okay, I stole this... but you get the idea...

There are a whole bunch of laws that you disobey, including even posting on the Sabbath, which the bible says you shouldn't do.

And most of us ignore these laws, because they just aren't relevant.

Forum List

Back