The Iron Grip Of The Left…

God...period
Its your right that you dont have to believe in a supreme being.
But dont ask the rest of American loving citizens, who believe in how God was greatly involved in the founding of this great country.

Okay, let's look at that. You are obviously citing Leviticus 18:22 . So that's a law in the bible that you follow. How about these other laws?

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual "uncleanliness" - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there degrees of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14) I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Okay, I stole this... but you get the idea...

There are a whole bunch of laws that you disobey, including even posting on the Sabbath, which the bible says you shouldn't do.

And most of us ignore these laws, because they just aren't relevant.
Its extremely troubling to see where someone keeps records of such information, only to wait for such a subject to arise, so they can twist the truth.
The word is absolute. You asked to be convinced and I answered.
The fact remains that one day you will take your last breath and it dong so, you will meet your maker and have to answer for your actions and words.
I understand how you like to disrupt every post that gets started because it doesnt fit your narrative.
Good luck with that.

At my age "sexual preference" is anyone willing and low cost...
You see where obtaining a semi-state of nirvana via consumerism creates an unnatural environment that facilitates abnormal behavior, like vaulted ceilings and chandeliers

Interesting the left went after Barrett yet ignored when Biden said people decide to be transgender in the TH...

Its extremely troubling to see where someone keeps records of such information, only to wait for such a subject to arise, so they can twist the truth.
The word is absolute. You asked to be convinced and I answered.

No twisting of the truth at all. If you want to cite the bible as an authority, then you have to embrace the whole of it, not just the parts you like.

The problem with the bible on issues like slavery and witch burning is that God didn't change his mind, so we changed ours.

The fact remains that one day you will take your last breath and it dong so, you will meet your maker and have to answer for your actions and words.

Okay... So how do we know my maker isn't Allah or Krishna or Amaterasu? The thing is, no matter what you believe, the vast majority of humanity believes something different.

if there is a higher power, then he should judge us on not what we believe or who we hate or how selectively we followed some arbitrary book of Bronze Age rules, but on how we treated other people and tried to make the world a better place.

I understand how you like to disrupt every post that gets started because it doesnt fit your narrative.
Good luck with that.

I think you understand very little.

Up until about 12 years ago, I was more right wing than you are. Then I realized most of these social issues are how the rich get us voting against our own economic interests....

Hey, remember when George W. Bush made gay marriage the cornerstone of his 2004 campaign? I do. Apparently, he was going to introduce a constitutional amendment. He never did, of course... but he did allow the One Percenters to loot the economy.

It does when its included in every movie, commercial, and anything else the Chinese controlled Hollywood elites can include it in.

Wait, you are a little confused... If anything, China would probably mean we'd see less gay represenation in film. Such as when they put in the gay Kiss in the last Star Wars movie, the edited it out in China.

I kinda figured you were a lolli-pop licker.
Now everyone knows.
Congrats, you have now come out.

Naw, man, I'm straight. Sorry to disappoint you. I actually have this thing for Asian chicks, but that's another story.

And they have ramped that up dramatically over the course of the last couple of decades.
They have grown comfortable in recent years having control over the media, and social platforms, which greatly attribute to the views and facts you just posted.
Great post.

Here's the real problem.

People are starting to realize that homophobia is just as unacceptable as racism...

But I'll let you have a stab at it.

"Homosexuality is bad because... "

Go ahead. Convince me.
Why does anybody need to publicize their sexual orientation?
I don’t need to know if someone is a weekend alchoholic.

That you equate someone's sexuality with an addiction is the problem here.

I've known gay couples who are really loving and have great families.

I know straight people who are downright disfunctional in their families.

The laws should protect them all.

It does when its included in every movie, commercial, and anything else the Chinese controlled Hollywood elites can include it in.

Wait, you are a little confused... If anything, China would probably mean we'd see less gay represenation in film. Such as when they put in the gay Kiss in the last Star Wars movie, the edited it out in China.

I kinda figured you were a lolli-pop licker.
Now everyone knows.
Congrats, you have now come out.

Naw, man, I'm straight. Sorry to disappoint you. I actually have this thing for Asian chicks, but that's another story.

And they have ramped that up dramatically over the course of the last couple of decades.
They have grown comfortable in recent years having control over the media, and social platforms, which greatly attribute to the views and facts you just posted.
Great post.

Here's the real problem.

People are starting to realize that homophobia is just as unacceptable as racism...

But I'll let you have a stab at it.

"Homosexuality is bad because... "

Go ahead. Convince me.

It's part of their need to destroy Western Civilization.

Never let it be said that the neo-Marxists, the Militant Secularists, are stupid. They are not. In a century and a half they have countermanded three millennia of moral thinking, and have convinced huge numbers of followers that the sages, philosophers, and our Founders, were all wrong….it is Marx, Hegel and Rousseau who knew what was best.

Just one example: their stated aim of ending traditional marriage and the nuclear family. The idea is so far, far from the center of Western Civilization that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed the view.

Yet the Left has convince untold numbers of voters to install the party with that intent. Not stupid, as their voters are….the motivators of this are evil.

Interesting the left went after Barrett yet ignored when Biden said people decide to be transgender in the TH...

If not for double standards, the Left would have no standards at all.

Worse, Dem senator Hirono attacked Barret for using the term 'sexual preference' calling offensive. Wait for it...Fox News dug up clips of Hirono using the term. Then dug up clips of Biden using the term this year multiple times this election. These Democrats are pure scum.

It is imperative to have all Americans believe that homosexuality is genetically determined, and not a lifestyle choice. Anyone who says it is must hate gay people, as per political correctness.
Or you will be attacked by the woke folks.

The question is, why do you spend so much time hating gay people at all.

Some people are gay. Has no effect on my life. In fact, some gay people have actually really done right by me.

When you get down to it, all anti-gay arguments boil down to

1) I think it's icky.
2) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Neither is a rational basis for policy.

The point I see being made is how the left controls people through defining and re-defining the meaning of words.
IMO regarding homosexuality the right needs to stay out of this fight and let the left destroy it within. Currently there is a big disconnect within the LGB/feminist community against the T community with the T community trying to redefine words and the meaning of words. The right needs to stay out and let them fight it out and we can deal with whomever comes out in the end.

We need to give the left a running kick to the groin.

You appear to believe that the pajama boys of the Left have some organ that would be sensitive to such an endeavor.

1603033831048.png

You appear to believe that the pajama boys of the Left have some organ that would be sensitive to such an endeavor.

View attachment 403488

:eusa_think: okay then I'll settle for replacing Ginsberg with a staunch Federalist SCOTUS justice :muahaha:

Then we have to hope she doesn't turn all John Roberts on us.

An anti abortion mother of 7, not a chance. Plus there's how she was treated by the Democrats she's gonna get some payback. But seriously, unlike the Democrats I'm looking for a justice who will follow the law to the just decision and not be writing their own damn laws from the bench. IF people have an issue with the Constitution as written then there is a process for changing it. If you can't muster support to do that then using some activist judge to ignore the Constitution and do whatever they damn please is not the answer. Democrats are always scheming to end run around the law and Constitution because they can't muster the support of the people for the changes they want to make.

View attachment 403488

:eusa_think: okay then I'll settle for replacing Ginsberg with a staunch Federalist SCOTUS justice :muahaha:

Then we have to hope she doesn't turn all John Roberts on us.

An anti abortion mother of 7, not a chance. Plus there's how she was treated by the Democrats she's gonna get some payback.

Well.....if she is a textualist.....their won't be any 'payback.'

That's life, huh.

It's a major reason why many of us believe in an afterlife: payback.

That you equate someone's sexuality with an addiction is the problem here.

I've known gay couples who are really loving and have great families.

I know straight people who are downright disfunctional in their families.

The laws should protect them all.
My error...
Sexuality is a private matter.
The need to publicize a private matter is a vice.
The overwhelming number of homosexual couples I know are discreet.
Why do we need laws to protect everybody when corporate attorneys will always get around the law?

Forum List

Back