Why should people with abnormal sexual proclivities be recognized?????
Because - it's none of your fucking (literally) business, little slave.

Exactly, so the fags need to keep what they do in their bedroom, bath-houses or "where-ever" to themselves....no?
They do, when you aren't fucking with them, passing laws against them. Learn to live and let live, slave.

They want to "marry" and adopt children...serve openly in the military as a queer and they are pushing faggotry via GLSEN, a offshoot of the LGBTQ in our public schools...so once again I prove you wrong when you claim that fags just want to be left alone.
Stop passing laws against them, grant them full equal rights, and the problem will go away. They are equal to you, even better than you, my little slave.

Passing laws against them? Why do people need to know that they are queers???? What protection do they need if they don't broadcast that they are queers??

yep trump loves the poorly educated
And who created the uneducated? The progressives! You know - the people who destroyed the public school education system in America because they need a dumbed-down electorate, dependent on government. The people who destroy everything they touch.
Look at the liberal utopian cities. They refuse to educate children. It's shameful.

Ohhhh. scary. No more gold standard. And just look at that, we are still here, my little slave.
I know more than you....infinitely more.
Yes...but in all fairness Dale...the average muskrat knows infinitely more than RightyTighty. He says that law enforcement doesn't carry firearms in the U.S., the constitution has never been violated, and that the planet is more important than the people who inhabit it. :laugh:

Leftists are irony impaired.

True story.
Lefists are smarter. It's just an objective fact.
Only in their safe spaces… LOL
The only people who talk about "safe spaces" is conservatives. You just pretend we do.
Progressives never want to hear the other side of the argument, like I said they are the second most intolerant people on the planet.
Who's the first, the N*ggers?
Muslims

The only people who talk about "safe spaces" is conservatives. You just pretend we do.
Progressives never want to hear the other side of the argument, like I said they are the second most intolerant people on the planet.
Muslims
Ah, Sand N*ggers. All clear now.

Ohhhh. scary. No more gold standard. And just look at that, we are still here, my little slave.
Yes...but in all fairness Dale...the average muskrat knows infinitely more than RightyTighty. He says that law enforcement doesn't carry firearms in the U.S., the constitution has never been violated, and that the planet is more important than the people who inhabit it. :laugh:
1 of 3? Better than average for you.:clap:

Because - it's none of your fucking (literally) business, little slave.

Exactly, so the fags need to keep what they do in their bedroom, bath-houses or "where-ever" to themselves....no?
They do, when you aren't fucking with them, passing laws against them. Learn to live and let live, slave.

They want to "marry" and adopt children...serve openly in the military as a queer and they are pushing faggotry via GLSEN, a offshoot of the LGBTQ in our public schools...so once again I prove you wrong when you claim that fags just want to be left alone.
Stop passing laws against them, grant them full equal rights, and the problem will go away. They are equal to you, even better than you, my little slave.

Passing laws against them? Why do people need to know that they are queers???? What protection do they need if they don't broadcast that they are queers??
Had you left them alone, you didn't, there would be no Gay Pride. You fucked up, Snowflake.

It's - intolerance. That's the OP, remember?
I do remember! Here it is again word-for-word. Please highlight the word "intolerance" for the class.
This video is priceless. We see the left rioting, assaulting, and acting like thugs all over America. When asked for a single instance of conservatives acting like that - nobody can come up with one.

:dance::dance::dance:

Leftists are irony impaired.

True story.
Someone hasn't been paying attention. Leftists demand special spaces on college campuses. Progressives have regressed to segregation. Pretty pathetic.

Muslims
Don't forget Americas true "minority"... the Prairie n*gger. Lol

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?
Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.
"In other words, the contract creates an obligation to pay dollars in
gold, satisfied by tendering the stated number of dollars in any form
that is legal tender of the United States."

Gold is real money and has an intrinsic value. The people's gold was stolen by an FDR executive order in exchange for debt notes. You don't have a clue as to what real money is and you lack the intellect to understand as to how the Federal Reserve note has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the back-doored Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Money, dumbass, has been shells, cows, virgins (that could be a push), and salt. Care to try again? History of money - Wikipedia

Something with an INTRINSIC value........cows have an intrinsic value, salt has an intrinsic value and even opium has an intrinsic value and it was used as money at one time. Some mediums of exchange used things like "shells" or what they call "tallysticks" but there wasn't a central bank that was creating mediums of exchange out of nothing and then charging usury on the currency in existence. But that is exactly what we have now and the banking oligarchs procure hard assets via foreclosures and downturns in the market using nothing but Monopoly money by created extended out of thin air.....

You simply do not have a clue.....this topic is so "over your head"....

It's - intolerance. That's the OP, remember?
I do remember! Here it is again word-for-word. Please highlight the word "intolerance" for the class.
This video is priceless. We see the left rioting, assaulting, and acting like thugs all over America. When asked for a single instance of conservatives acting like that - nobody can come up with one.

:dance::dance::dance:
"The intolerance is exclusively left-wing"

Muslims
Righty is mighty racist.

So you are admitting the far and alt right is cowardly.

Everyone knows that.
Conservatives absolutely are not welcome to enroll at major universities in this country... second to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet right now…
Snowflakes are the disease and they need their safe spaces they are called universities…
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.
That's the beauty with capitalist republic, you don't need to go to some brainwashing university to make a lot of money on your own and live a successful happy life.
I've been self-employed for over 20 years with no education higher than high school and some experience in the US military. And under 50 years old I never have to worry about money again.
Lol
Very true, but you seem to to have any clue about politics...

He/she is definitely an idiot....no doubt about that. 100 percent clueless and seems downright proud of it.

Had you left them alone, you didn't, there would be no Gay Pride. You fucked up, Snowflake.
Well there is some fine left-wing "logic". Because they weren't "left alone" they have "pride" in something that there is nothing to be proud about? :eusa_doh:

You know what the Bible says, don't you? Pride comes before the fall.

Conservatives absolutely are not welcome to enroll at major universities in this country... second to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet right now…
Snowflakes are the disease and they need their safe spaces they are called universities…
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.
That's the beauty with capitalist republic, you don't need to go to some brainwashing university to make a lot of money on your own and live a successful happy life.
I've been self-employed for over 20 years with no education higher than high school and some experience in the US military. And under 50 years old I never have to worry about money again.
Lol
A progressive education is very common but common sense is very uncommon… Progressives will always need their safe spaces

Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.
"In other words, the contract creates an obligation to pay dollars in
gold, satisfied by tendering the stated number of dollars in any form
that is legal tender of the United States."

Gold is real money and has an intrinsic value. The people's gold was stolen by an FDR executive order in exchange for debt notes. You don't have a clue as to what real money is and you lack the intellect to understand as to how the Federal Reserve note has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the back-doored Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Money, dumbass, has been shells, cows, virgins (that could be a push), and salt. Care to try again? History of money - Wikipedia

Something with an INTRINSIC value........cows have an intrinsic value, salt has an intrinsic value and even opium has an intrinsic value and it was used as money at one time. Some mediums of exchange used things like "shells" or what they call "tallysticks" but there wasn't a central bank that was creating mediums of exchange out of nothing and then charging usury on the currency in existence. But that is exactly what we have now and the banking oligarchs procure hard assets via foreclosures and downturns in the market using nothing but Monopoly money by created extended out of thin air.....

You simply do not have a clue.....this topic is so "over your head"....
I have ten shells or ten dollars? They are both worth ten. What's my problem, I can't eat either and if suddenly they are worthless, could happen, everyone else is in the same boat. I'm not going to eat ten pounds of salt (and that won't keep me alive, in and of itself, either).

You can burn paper money all day long. I wouldn't suggest that as it has, currently, real value. At least the strippers think so.

He/she is definitely an idiot....no doubt about that. 100 percent clueless and seems downright proud of it.
Your jaw would be on the floor if I showed you some of his posts from today. He thinks nobody is harmed if a male sexual predator is allowed to walk into the girls locker room and watch teenage girls undress. I'm not even kidding you. He actually said that.

Lol

LMAO!!!!! "You seem to to have any clue about politics"??????? LMAO!!!

I believe that Franco meant to say that his "foe" has no clue about "politics" but Franco does..........and "no", Franco doesn't have the slightest clue at all........dumb as the proverbial stump.

Forum List

Back