So you are admitting the far and alt right is cowardly.

Everyone knows that.
View attachment 134138
Yup, Bob, because the far right, according to you folks, never riot, that is exclusively the left. Since you act all tough on the internet but not in real life, you guys can be dismissed as unmanly. There you go.

One must participate in mindless violence and destruction, in order to not be deemed a coward?

Everyone knows that.
Conservatives absolutely are not welcome to enroll at major universities in this country... second to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet right now…
Snowflakes are the disease and they need their safe spaces they are called universities…
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated

Everyone knows that.
Conservatives absolutely are not welcome to enroll at major universities in this country... second to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet right now…
Snowflakes are the disease and they need their safe spaces they are called universities…
And TPers have their BS/Hate Fox Noise Rush etc etc dupeworld- and unlike college people they're totally FOS and fake news...Nobody is asked their politics to enter college- you're duped and ignorant to the point of insanity. Why should history classes listen and nod at pure misinformation you call news...
Enrollment in the major universities in this country have one requirement… You must be a progressive snowflake in search of a safe space… Fact
Is that the excuse you use because they rejected you from college? , yep trump loves the poorly educated
I did not go to college, I was offered free college because of my race but I did not want to go. Instead I went into the military for six years.

This video is priceless. We see the left rioting, assaulting, and acting like thugs all over America. When asked for a single instance of conservatives acting like that - nobody can come up with one.

LOL. Okay, whatever you say, princess.

Queue, Anita Bryant hating on faggots.
anita.jpg

Everyone knows that.

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?

This video is priceless. We see the left rioting, assaulting, and acting like thugs all over America. When asked for a single instance of conservatives acting like that - nobody can come up with one.

anita.jpg

Why should people with abnormal sexual proclivities be recognized?????

anita.jpg

Because - it's none of your fucking (literally) business, little slave.

This coming from someone who whines about gay people likes in junior high

Everyone knows that.

Guno, I am extremely educated and I support Trump until he gives me a reason to not support him. So, let's have a debate or discussion about the current state of affairs. You are good with insults but what do you have in the way of meaningful debate?
Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

anita.jpg

Exactly, so the fags need to keep what they do in their bedroom, bath-houses or "where-ever" to themselves....no?

Everyone knows that.
Out of your tiny brainwashed mind. But dupes don't need a degree to stay on the farm anyway...lol.

anita.jpg

Exactly, so the fags need to keep what they do in their bedroom, bath-houses or "where-ever" to themselves....no?

They do, when you aren't fucking with them, passing laws against them. Learn to live and let live, slave.

Educated? You are damn fool who believes in total nonsense that almost no one else does because it never proves to be true, not in the slightest. You are a paranoid idiot who thinks he was born a slave because of the Great Depression.

Nope, you are the programmed idiot while I have thrown off the programming and have dedicated myself to learning things your masters don't want you to know. Like this, perhaps???

Senate Document # 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933. "The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

So, to sum it all up? You own nothing...you are an indentured debt slave using Federal Reserve notes that have no intrinsic value with interest attached to each and every "dollar"....by the way, the "dollar" was an actual unit of measurement...so many grains of gold mixed with a 1 to 15 ratio of silver.

Everyone knows that.
I did not go to college, I was offered free college because of my race but I did not want to go. Instead I went into the military for six years.
??? What race is that? Not.

anita.jpg

They do, when you aren't fucking with them, passing laws against them. Learn to live and let live, slave.

They want to "marry" and adopt children...serve openly in the military as a queer and they are pushing faggotry via GLSEN, a offshoot of the LGBTQ in our public schools...so once again I prove you wrong when you claim that fags just want to be left alone.

Forum List

Back