The interesting thing about a possible Romney presidency is....

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
...him applying the precidents that Obama has set. "By-passing Congress" comes easily to mind.

Interesting too will be watching the here-to-for virtually silent organizations like Code Pink and others when they suddenly start protesting again the very same things that Bush was doing before Obama and Obama continued to do before Romney.

Does anybody but a turn-coat libertarian think that a republican president would by-pass a republican congress?

...him applying the precidents that Obama has set. "By-passing Congress" comes easily to mind.

Interesting too will be watching the here-to-for virtually silent organizations like Code Pink and others when they suddenly start protesting again the very same things that Bush was doing before Obama and Obama continued to do before Romney.

Where did you get the mistaken notion that Code Pick has STOPPED protesting?

The "interesting" thing about a Romney Presidency is who will be the guy that actually shows up?

Looks like he's finally positioning himself so that it can be the moderate model of the Romneybot. More than that, his base is eating up the delicious moderation.

RIP, Tea Party!

CODE PINK has been protesting against Obama since the day he took office.

Not sure where you're getting your info from.

I think they get it from the same half-blind source that tells them that Cindy Sheehan has stopped protesting or that American Muslims never condemn terrorism.

True enough... the liberal media does not give them any air time now that their man is on office.
So the dummies who do not pay attention think they are quiet.

BTW... The Tea Party is dead. :eusa_whistle:

Where did you get the mistaken notion that Code Pick has STOPPED protesting?

Ok fine, at the level they were when Bush was POTUS. The point remains.

Last edited:

I'm getting it from the fact that their protests were frequent, large, vocal and seen on TV almost daily.
To pretend that it's the same as it was under Bush is too rediculous to debate.

It'll be interesting to see the mainstream media being critical of a president again instead of kissing his ass and covering for him.

Should he win Romney will do what he's told like a good little neo-con Rovean puppet.

I'm getting it from the fact that their protests were frequent, large, vocal and seen on TV almost daily.

The difference is that the media isn't broadcasting it like they used to do under a different president.
Then, liberals claim there isn't a media bias. :lol:

The difference is that the media isn't broadcasting it like they used to do under a different president.

:lol:

Back then, I used to see them in my travels to NYC and Chicago. Since Obama was coronated, not once have I seen them in either city.

It's not the same, because there are less people at the protests. 15 people protesting doesn't get the same media coverage as 200,000 people do.

But that's not a reflection on CODE PINK, that's a reflection on the average liberal protester.

Forum List

Back