The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

It's so much easier when you just stop denying reality in order to support your failed ideology :laugh:

I know, I should just believe Trump.

“Nobody’s done more for Christians or evangelicals or frankly religion than I have.” Trump- 2018

“You know, nobody has done more for Christianity, nobody has done more for religion of all types, than me". 2022

Nobody has ever done for the black community what I've done.”

“Nobody has more respect for women than I do".

'I more about courts than any human being on Earth,”

“I know more about drones than anybody,”

"I know more about taxes than anyone else ,maybe in the history of the world.”

"I've done more for veterans than anyone".

I know, I should just believe Trump.
I don't believe everything Trump says (in fact, I don't believe most things Trump says). But I do believe someone said something when I see them saying it on video.

Joe Biden promised to "end fossil fuels" in front of the world. That alone is enough to send fuel prices soaring. Your denial of reality doesn't change reality.

I don't believe everything Trump says (in fact, I don't believe most things Trump says). But I do believe someone said something when I see them saying it on video.
Sure Q NUT.
Joe Biden promised to "end fossil fuels" in front of the world. That alone is enough to send fuel prices soaring. Your denial of reality doesn't change reality.
Sure, on September 19 2019 fuel prices "soared". $2.25
Then on January 21 2021 fuel prices "soared". $3.04.

Lying moron.

Sure Q NUT.
Only a leftist lunatic would consider someone a “Q nut” for believing what they see on video. :laugh:
Sure, on September 19 2019 fuel prices "soared". $2.25
Then on January 21 2021 fuel prices "soared". $3.04.

Lying moron.
So you don’t consider a 40% increase “soaring”? Man you are a fuck’n clown. Hard to believe people like you actually exist.

LOLOL

ButtPlug, are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

10 years later and Faun Over Men is still talking about “butt plugs” every time he posts 🤮

Damn man…does your obsession with homosexuality ever end?

Incidentally, your illiteracy caught up with you again. Nobody was discussing Trump’s campaign promises. Nobody. And as far as Biden, the discussion wasn’t whether or not he was keeping campaign promises.

Smoke’n was denying Biden said something (like you always do - denying basic facts). I merely posted the video proving Biden said it, proving I was right (as always), and proving the ignorant asshole Dumbocrat was wrong (as always).

March 9 2022
The federal government has been issuing oil and gas drilling permits more willingly than it did during President Donald Trump’s first three years in office, and it could be issuing even more if the oil and gas industry weren’t leaving many current leases undeveloped.
Bwahahaha! Once again, the facts absolutely humiliate you. :oops8:

The problem with Faun Over Men is that he denies indisputable video, indisputable data, indisputable reality.

I’ve never seen anything like it. Pretty sure he’s just the troll account of a bored teenager.

Oh, ButtPlug? Either post the video I denied or you're lying again....

Last edited:
10 years later and Faun Over Men is still talking about “butt plugs” every time he posts 🤮

Damn man…does your obsession with homosexuality ever end?

Incidentally, your illiteracy caught up with you again. Nobody was discussing Trump’s campaign promises. Nobody. And as far as Biden, the discussion wasn’t whether or not he was keeping campaign promises.

Smoke’n was denying Biden said something (like you always do - denying basic facts). I merely posted the video proving Biden said it, proving I was right (as always), and proving the ignorant asshole Dumbocrat was wrong (as always).

How gay are you to think I meant that as a gay reference? How many times need I show you a definition of that word also means a stupid person??

buttplug-definition.jpg

But thanks for letting me know how much that irks you.

Unimaginable incompetence/ineptitude

Only a leftist lunatic would consider someone a “Q nut” for believing what they see on video. :laugh:
Sure, Q NUT.

"I don't believe everything Trump says (in fact, I don't believe most things Trump says). But I do believe someone said something when I see them saying it on video".

You believe what you're told.

July 24 2018
“This country is doing better than it’s ever done before,” Trump said at a speech in Kansas City, Mo. “But it’s all working out. Just remember: What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
“just stick with us.”

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”​

George Orwell
So you don’t consider a 40% increase “soaring”? Man you are a fuck’n clown. Hard to believe people like you actually exist.
It's hard to believe the stupidity of Trumptards, moron.

Biden made the announcement of ending fossil fuels on September 19 2019.

Then, your fat orange dear leader, begged OPEC to cut production.

April 4 2021
President Donald Trump wants a 10 million barrel per day reduction in OPEC's crude output, a figure that's nearly five times higher than the cartel's biggest agreement on record.

OPEC leaders, along with Russia, will hold an emergency teleconference Thursday to discuss what could be the largest output cut in the cartel's history amid a record collapse in global crude prices triggered in part by the coronavirus pandemic.

Bwahahaha! Once again, the facts absolutely humiliate you. :oops8:

Of course, Trump son is going to leave out the fact there was no interest in the leases, to his gullible useless idiots.

March 12 2022
The Interior Department announced the decision Wednesday night, citing a lack of industry interest in drilling off the Alaska coast and “conflicting court rulings” that have complicated drilling efforts in the Gulf of Mexico, where the bulk of U.S. offshore drilling takes place.

Oil companies say they have increased production as the economy recovers from the coronavirus pandemic, but they have been reluctant to ramp up production further, citing a shortage of workers and restraints from investors wary that today’s high prices won’t last. Decisions by the OPEC+ oil cartel, led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, to only modestly increase supplies to the world market have also kept prices high.

Major oil companies reported surging profits in the first quarter and are sending tens of billions of dollars in dividends to shareholders, along with stock buybacks that have sharply increased the value of investor holdings.

People are being gouged at the fuel pump by the oil companies, and stupid Trumptards, blame the government.

Teabaggers want to reward them with more tax breaks.

Unimaginable incompetence/ineptitude
I know, your living proof.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell

You’re finally admitting you did exactly as you were told by the Democrat Party.
  • You believed them when they said Trump was a “fascist dictator” who would “never surrender power”
  • You believed them when they said they weren’t responsible for inflation
  • You believed them when they said they weren’t responsible for record-high gas prices
  • You believed them when they said $30 trillion in debt was “good”
  • You believed them when they said surrendering liberty for the greater “good” was the right thing to do
  • You believed Joe Biden when he lied and said there was no vaccine available when he took office
  • You believed that the Democrats when they claimed Joe Biden never promised to end fossil fuels :laugh:

Don’t project. You’re the government-worshiping tool who believes everything you’re told.

I believe someone said something when I see them saying it on video. Like when Joe Biden promised to “end fossil fuels”.
Sure, Q NUT.
Is fossil fuel gone?
WTF did I put in my fuel tank this morning?

Mexico, paid for his vanity wall too.

Forum List

Back