The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

April 4 2021
President Donald Trump
wants a 10 million barrel per day reduction in OPEC's crude output, a figure that's nearly five times higher than the cartel's biggest agreement on record.
Who is going to tell Smokin' OP that Donald Trump wasn’t President on April 4, 2021? Who is going to tell this propaganda-swallowing low-IQ imbecile that Joe Biden was sworn in as President of the United States on January 20, 2021?

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell​

Of course, Trump son is going to leave out the fact there was no interest in the leases, to his gullible useless idiots.
Wait, just a few posts back you claimed Biden was issuing more leases than any President in US history. How could he be doing that if there is “no interest”?

:oops8:

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell​

How gay are you to think I meant that as a gay reference? How many times need I show you a definition of that word also means a stupid person??

But thanks for letting me know how much that irks you.
Hahahahahahaha!!! Flaming homo posts the definition that clearly states “a sex toy of a type designed to be inserted into the rectum” :lmao:

Once again you accidentally expose to everyone who you really are and what you really do.

You literally can’t make this shit up. Just a few posts apart, the low-IQ leftists completely contradicts themselves :laugh:
March 9 2022
The federal government has been issuing oil and gas drilling permits more willingly than it did during President Donald Trump’s first three years in office
Of course, Trump son is going to leave out the fact there was no interest in the leases, to his gullible useless idiots.
If there is no interest by anyone for leases, then why the fuck is Biden issuing so many leases? And who is he issuing them to since nobody is interested? :lmao:

You’re finally admitting you did exactly as you were told by the Democrat Party.
  • You believed them when they said Trump was a “fascist dictator” who would “never surrender power”
Trump is, along with his cult.
  • You believed them when they said they weren’t responsible for inflation
The democratic party raised the prices, corporations are charging?
Got a link for that?
  • You believed them when they said they weren’t responsible for record-high gas prices
When did they do that?
Damned they ARE good.
OPEC ran by democrats, who knew?

• You believed them when they said $30 trillion in debt was “good”
Only people I've heard/read that stated that were.....................republicans.

“Reagan proved that deficits don’t matter,” Vice President Dick Cheney said when the Bush administration sought a second round of tax cuts in 2003.

Trump suggested that the United States could borrow money to shore up the economy and simply ask for discounts on the debt later.

Trump later explained that he was merely referring to buying back existing debt at a discount if interest rates went higher, lowering the nominal value. This is something the U.S. does routinely. But Trump went further when he said on Monday, “This is the United States government… you never have to default because you print the money.”

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

“How do you renegotiate the debt?” O’Donnell followed up.

“You go back and you say, hey guess what, the economy crashed,” Trump replied. “I’m going to give you back half.”
  • You believed them when they said surrendering liberty for the greater “good” was the right thing to do
October 11 2017
Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

"With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.
  • You believed Joe Biden when he lied and said there was no vaccine available when he took office
Sure I did, Q NUT.
  • You believed that the Democrats when they claimed Joe Biden never promised to end fossil fuels :laugh:
Again, WTF are the gas stations dispensing?

Who is going to tell Smokin' OP that Donald Trump wasn’t President on April 4, 2021? Who is going to tell this propaganda-swallowing low-IQ imbecile that Joe Biden was sworn in as President of the United States on January 20, 2021?

You're a lying, Q NUT.

April 3 2020
President Donald Trump has long cast OPEC as an evil force ripping Americans off by not pumping enough oil. Now he's pleading with Saudi Arabia and Russia to stop pumping so much oil.

In the past, Trump has called OPEC a "monopoly" (it's not) that must be broken up. "They are robbing our country blind," he tweeted in November 2012.

Even the largest oil companies are cutting back. Debt-ridden Occidental Petroleum (OXY) slashed its dividend by 86% and announced pay cuts across the entire company. Chevron (CVX) is cutting production and spending in hopes of avoiding its first dividend cut since the Great Depression.

"We have a great oil industry, and the oil industry is being ravaged," Trump said Wednesday during a press briefing. "We don't want to lose our great oil companies."

President Trump and OPEC are working together again to support higher oil prices. Saudi Arabia led unprecedented OPEC+ cuts of 9.7 million barrels per day (b/d) that took effect on May 1, and we see a possibility of additional measures at the June 10 OPEC meeting.

Wait, just a few posts back you claimed Biden was issuing more leases than any President in US history. How could he be doing that if there is “no interest”?

:oops8:

No, interest by the OIL companies, you retard.

You’re finally admitting you did exactly as you were told by the Democrat Party.
  • You believed them when they said Trump was a “fascist dictator” who would “never surrender power”
Trump is, along with his cult.
Oh fragile little snowflake…just because he stood up to you anti-liberty, big unconstitutional government, give-me-handout fascists doesn’t make him a fascist.

We had a complete transfer of power from Trump. How embarrassing for you…

The democratic party raised the prices, corporations are charging? Got a link for that?
Bwahahaha!! See? You continue to reject the evidence of your own eyes and ears because your beloved fascist party told you to :laugh:

Psst…fragile ‘lil snowflake…companies across the globe didn’t get together and conspire to raise prices. They are doing so because they cannot survive without the increased prices. And they cannot survive without the increased prices because of the failed and ignorant policies of the Democrat Party.

The democratic party raised the prices, corporations are charging? Got a link for that?
(D) Jimmy Carter - raging inflation and energy crisis

(R) Ronald Reagan - thriving economy and unprecedented prosperity

(R) DonaldTrump - thriving economy and unprecedented prosperity

(D) Joe Biden - raging inflation and energy crisis

See a pattern? Everyone else sure does. When Dumbocrats are in charge, everything collapses like Venezuela. When Republicans are in charge, we prosper like the greatest nation in the world!

When did they do that? Damned they ARE good. OPEC ran by democrats, who knew?
  • When the convinced the low-IQ left that “Global Warming” - wait, er uh “Climate Change” - was real :laugh:
  • When they promised to “end fossil fuels”
  • When they raised taxes on corporations
  • When they increased costly regulations on corporations

Don’t sweat it little buddy. We understand these concepts about actual policies are far too complex for you. Nobody expects you to understand.

Only people I've heard/read that stated that were.....................republicans.
Well sure. Because you were convinced to ignore reality.

October 11 2017
Donald Trump has threatened to shut down NBC and other American networks, saying that they peddle fake news.

"With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!" Mr Trump wrote in a tweet.
That’s not a “threat” :lmao:

That’s a fucking question posed on fucking Twitter :lmao:

Twitter isn’t the official forum for government policies. LMAO! Things of that nature either go through Congress or through Executive Orders and Presidential Memorandums depending on the content and limitations of power.

1652574601370.png

The Biden Adminisntration can't even get our military prepared at the most basic levels. Instead they are committed to trying to indoctrinate our troops into the immature, idiotic, and irrational "woke" agenda.

This one is really going to sting, low-IQ leftist :laugh:

Forum List

Back