The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Holy fuck, what a lying retard.

The US invaded Afghanistan on October 7 2001.
On 28 December 2014, NATO formally ended International Security Assistance Force combat operations in Afghanistan and officially transferred full security responsibility to the Afghan government.
Bwahahaha!! What grade did you drop out of school?

We defeated the Taliban in less than a week. They were completely and totally driven from government buildings, government seats of power, etc. Zero power. Zero authority. Zero control.

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, you ignorant, uniformed, welfare queen.

Yes, Saddam was still in control after they removed their troops from Kuwait on February 28 1991.
That wasn't a win, it was an armistice agreement, signed on April 11.
Bwahahaha! Again, I literally cannot tell if you are this dumb or this committed to propaganda.

Saddam was driven out. He didn't "control" a fuck'n thing in Kuwait. Nothing.

A total victory for the United States. Only an asshole would attempt to claim otherwise. This is like how you people claim someone with a penis is a "real woman". You just will not accept any reality that defeats your sad, and fucked up ideology.

We were then victories in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Both regimes overthrown, leaders captured or killed, nations turned over to the people of those countries.

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, you ignorant, uniformed, welfare queen. We're not tolerating you fuck'n useless people who deny reality, any longer.

The US hasn't won a war in 77 years.
If you don't count World War II, the Gulf War, the Afghanistan War, and the Iraq War, then Smokin' Cock is "right". But only in that same way that ignoring a penis, testicles, testosterone, and DNA results in the proclamation that a male is a "real woman". :lmao:

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.

I really don't see anyone else but you suffering from this or even really giving a rat's ass about it.

Bwahahaha!! What grade did you drop out of school?

We defeated the Taliban in less than a week. They were completely and totally driven from government buildings, government seats of power, etc. Zero power. Zero authority. Zero control.
Sure we did, moron.
Defeated them in a week?
So, WTF, were we doing in Afghanistan the other 799 weeks, dumbass?
Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, you ignorant, uniformed, welfare queen.
Fuck you, Trump queen.

If you don't count World War II, the Gulf War, the Afghanistan War, and the Iraq War, then Smokin' Cock is "right". But only in that same way that ignoring a penis, testicles, testosterone, and DNA results in the proclamation that a male is a "real woman". :lmao:
Sure nut job.

Just like Trump, a loser who claims he "won".

I really don't see anyone else but you suffering from this or even really giving a rat's ass about it.
Well of course you welfare queens don't "give a rats ass". The only thing you useless fucking people "give a rat's ass" about is your government welfare check and getting high.

So, I mean, you're not exactly the best litmus test, ya useless fuck.

So, WTF, were we doing in Afghanistan the other 799 weeks, dumbass?
Helping the people of Afghanistan setup a new government, you high school fucking dropout.

Damn you are so dumb. It's almost like you're a cartoon character or something. I can't believe an actual person could be dumber than Homer Simpson, but you achieved it somehow.

Just like Trump, a loser who claims he "won".
That's literally what you're doing. You're acting like all of the asshats who claim "Trump won" when you try to claim that Saddam wasn't driving out of Kuwait, Saddam wasn't removed from power in Iraq, the Taliban wasn't removed from power in Afghanistan (until beta-male Biden let them take over again), etc.

You just look like an asshole to everyone on the board who knows that all of these things actually happened while you sit there trying to deny that they did.

Helping the people of Afghanistan setup a new government, you high school fucking dropout.
WTF, retard?

So, it took 19 years 9 months, and three weeks to set up Afghanistan's government?

You grade-school dropout.
Damn you are so dumb. It's almost like you're a cartoon character or something. I can't believe an actual person could be dumber than Homer Simpson, but you achieved it somehow.
Homer is a genius compared to your dumbass.

That's literally what you're doing. You're acting like all of the asshats who claim "Trump won" when you try to claim that Saddam wasn't driving out of Kuwait, Saddam wasn't removed from power in Iraq, the Taliban wasn't removed from power in Afghanistan (until beta-male Biden let them take over again), etc.
WTF, is this gobbledygook?
You sound worse than Gym Jordan trying to explain the times he talked to his orange daddy.
Must have overdosed on orange kool-ade.
You just look like an asshole to everyone on the board who knows that all of these things actually happened while you sit there trying to deny that they did.
Deny what happened?
Sleep it off, then get back to me.

You know it’s bad when CNN‬⁩ - the freaking propaganda arm of the Democrats‬⁩ - says it’s the end of American dominance under Biden

You’d think at some point the Democrats would learn, but nope!

Forum List

Back