The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

You’d think at some point the Democrats would learn, but nope!
Yeah... they're damned-near as stupid as the Republicans, and that's a damned-low bar... :laugh:

You’d think at some point the Democrats would learn, but nope!
You would think Trumptards would listen, like their dear leader....................No hope.

March 9 2022
The federal government has been issuing oil and gas drilling permits more willingly than it did during President Donald Trump’s first three years in office, and it could be issuing even more if the oil and gas industry weren’t leaving many current leases undeveloped.

Right now, the industry is sitting on 9,173 approved but unused drilling permits on federal and tribal lands. This is mystifying to some observers, who note that filing for those permits has already cost operators more than $10,000 each.
The permits also expire after two years, with only one extension allowed. More than 26 million acres of federal land — an area comparable to the size of Kentucky — are currently under lease for oil and gas drilling. Of that, slightly more than half — 13.9 million acres, equivalent to the size of West Virginia — are not being used.

"In the United States, 90% of onshore oil production takes place on land that isn’t owned by the federal government. And of the remaining 10% that occurs on federal land, the oil and gas industry has millions of acres leased." "They have 9,000 permits to drill now. They could be drilling right now, yesterday, last week, last year. They have 9,000 to drill onshore that are already approved."

Trumptards blame the 10% of oil leases on the federal government that they have control over.
Ignoring the 90%........................they don't.

The federal government has been issuing oil and gas drilling permits more willingly than it did during President Donald Trump’s first three years in office, and it could be issuing even more if the oil and gas industry weren’t leaving many current leases undeveloped.
Oh you poor, poor little low-IQ dolt. You're so easily duped by your masters.

For starters, my link that you just responded to with your post right here states that Biden has finally resumed leases.

That's not the issue, low-IQ imbecile. This is the issue:

He promised to end it (which is ignorant, and results in high costs and shortages). And once reality smacked you stupid fuck'n Dumbocrats in the face yet again, he went back to what Republicans have been doing all along.

Oh you poor, poor little low-IQ dolt. You're so easily duped by your masters.

For starters, my link that you just responded to with your post right here states that Biden has finally resumed leases.

That's not the issue, low-IQ imbecile. This is the issue:

He promised to end it (which is ignorant, and results in high costs and shortages). And once reality smacked you stupid fuck'n Dumbocrats in the face yet again, he went back to what Republicans have been doing all along.

Trumptards really are that stupid.

Any person knows we can't possibly eliminate fossil fuels.

Only idiots thought Mexico was paying for Trump's vanity wall, then were stupid enough to repeat it and Trumptard's did.

Trumptards really are that stupid. Any person knows we can't possibly eliminate fossil fuels.
Apparently at least one person doesn’t know it :lmao:
16F2014E-2206-4ED3-AF44-479F2821C971.jpeg

Trumptards really are that stupid.

Any person knows we can't possibly eliminate fossil fuels.
Folks, this one post here from Smokin' OP is the quintessential response from a leftist wing-nut.

When provided video of Joe Biden promising to “end fossil fuels” to voters, the low-IQ leftist desperately responds “Trumptards really are that stupid - everyone knows we can’t possibly eliminate fossil fuels”.

Ummm…it’s not “Trumptards” making that promise. It’s the most powerful Dumbocrat making that promise. :lmao:

Only a fuck’n idiot leftist could attempt to blame Trump for the words of Joe Biden!

So you’re admitting that Joe Biden was blatantly lying to voters in order to get elected? :lmao:

It's fake news.
Doctored video.
The video was made by the deep state.
That wasn't Biden.
Biden was taken out of context.

Of course, he was lying.............unlike Trumptards................I believe my eyes and ears.

Apparently at least one person doesn’t know it :lmao:
View attachment 639713
Sure, only a retard would believe he was telling the truth.

NEW CASTLE, N.H. -- Joe Biden is looking voters in the eye and promising to "end fossil fuel."

The activist, 24-year-old Rebecca Beaulieu, later said she appreciated that Biden took her question seriously, but that he was not satisfied with Biden's plan to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050.

SEE?

Folks, this one post here from Smokin' OP is the quintessential response from a leftist wing-nut.

When provided video of Joe Biden promising to “end fossil fuels” to voters, the low-IQ leftist desperately responds “Trumptards really are that stupid - everyone knows we can’t possibly eliminate fossil fuels”.

Ummm…it’s not “Trumptards” making that promise. It’s the most powerful Dumbocrat making that promise. :lmao:

Only a fuck’n idiot leftist could attempt to blame Trump for the words of Joe Biden!
See above............retard.

Who paid for Trump's vanity wall?
Trumptards actually believed, defended, and paid for the wall.

LOLOL

ButtPlug, are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

Last edited:
Sure, only a retard would believe he was telling the truth.

NEW CASTLE, N.H. -- Joe Biden is looking voters in the eye and promising to "end fossil fuel."

The activist, 24-year-old Rebecca Beaulieu, later said she appreciated that Biden took her question seriously, but that he was not satisfied with Biden's plan to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050.

SEE?
See......what? She believes him. She just doesn't like the plan.

Do you see how hard you have to work when you're on the wrong side of the facts? You're humiliating yourself because you so desperately want to believe lies and disinformation.

I can't tell if Smokin' is that bat-shit crazy or he's operating a parody account :laugh:
I can believe that.

Trumptards can't recognize sarcasm.

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
  • 1.the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Or projection.

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another.

"What wall"?
Comprehension not you strong suit?

Trump's vanity wall.
That's the favorite lie of the left. You just accidentally admitted that President Trump built the wall
Yes, he did.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively," Trump said. "I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I'll have Mexico pay for that wall."

1651833846991.png

just like he promised he would. :laugh:

Yes, he did and Mexico sent Trump a check so big, it eliminated the US national debt.

Forum List

Back